Zaza Massage Pattaya

stoolpusher

I thought I had had my fill after 3 visits to Zaza  last month and I would not go back in February and try pastures new regards Ladyboy massage places, but after seeing the above pics of Marlina I will be tempted to order a take-out because she looks gorgeous :jackoff:

Don't tell Dao :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, duke007 said:

I thought I had had my fill after 3 visits to Zaza  last month and would not go back and try pastures new regards Ladyboy massage places in February, but after seeing the above pics of Marlina I may just order a take-out regardless if she is a  LB or gg, either way I am not not fussed because she looks gorgeous :jackoff:

Yes Mr. Bond , Marlina is a cute Ladyboy

5 hours ago, duke007 said:

I thought I had had my fill after 3 visits to Zaza  last month and I wo8uld not go back in February and try pastures new regards Ladyboy massage places, but after seeing the above pics of Marlina I will be tempted to order a take-out because she looks gorgeous :jackoff:

Don't tell Dao :biggrin:

met her 1 night and definitely  looks better  in person which is yummy (btw  if not already  mentioned  she is  an LB) 

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 10:41 AM, stoolpusher said:

Khob khun Krab

On behalf of the Zaza Massage staff , we would like to thank all the guys who dropped in to our  shop for a bit of relaxation in 2016

and hope to see you again in 2017 and beyond .

Happy New Year .:drinks::hi: 

Happy New Year to all. Special mention to you Stoolpusher for your info.

• Upvote 1

On 12/01/2017 at 5:41 PM, girish said:

Delicious, hope her boobs are real and not wearing a padded bra 

Mostly ladyboys will show their boobs if they have any as it's a self esteem thing. The odd occasion not, but 99.9 % will.

But so many will pad themselves in the chest and hip area creating an illusion which is quickly shattered once action begins 

• Upvote 2

For those of you who are regular viewers of this post you will know the staff  of Zaza Massage can change ( move on ) as in all establishments of the cute sex so here is the latest list.

Dao 

Liza

Marlina

Far

Yammy 

Sammy

Kaew

Maya

Nan ( Lady ) 

• Upvote 2

On 1/15/2017 at 2:25 PM, Foggy said:

Mostly ladyboys will show their boobs if they have any as it's a self esteem thing. The odd occasion not, but 99.9 % will.

But so many will pad themselves in the chest and hip area creating an illusion which is quickly shattered once action begins 

Yes your are right, last time one LB gave me a massage and when she took off her bra it was a flat chester. I honestly was thinking that a gay is fucking me when the action started. Flat chesters turn me off.

• Upvote 1