Zaza Massage Pattaya

stoolpusher

11 hours ago, globetrotter said:

She is a cutie and sweet as well

Funny thing is GT this morning Sammy came to the  shop with no wig and have to say She looks a real cutie with her real hair ,one of those girls who can get away with short hair,  I don't know why she users a wig . I did ask but only got a smile and then took off when I got the camera out.

1 minute ago, stoolpusher said:

Funny thing is GT this morning Sammy came to the  shop with no wig and have to say She looks a real cutie with her real hair ,one of those girls who can get away with short hair,  I don't know why she users a wig . I did ask but only got a smile and then took off when I got the camera out.

ya, i would take the short hair any day over the wig but then again I will never understand ladyboys :(

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Thanks GT I will let Sammy know she has a fan.

Turns out she shaved all her hair a year ago, something to do with her Monk so Dao told me. 

She has had  it for quite awhile now, I  first met her  a while ago now at Mouth moy bar and she was sporting it back then and every time I have seen her since

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are a few photos of Dao's birthday , thanks to all who attended and a big thanks to Liverpool for bringing Emmy ( owner of Katty Bar Jomtien ) and also Liza ( staff member ) for the photos. and two ladys from Germany who attended last year came again. 

1512328729689.jpg

1512328679039.jpg

1512328701124.jpg

1512328711917.jpg

1512328739148.jpg

1512328794148.jpg

• Like 1