Zaza Massage Pattaya

stoolpusher

• 2 weeks later...

Dao's Birthday Party 3rd December ( Zaza Massage )

There will be a party for Dao at Zaza Massage on the 3rd of December and all are welcome .There will be some food ( nibbles) available at the start . Zaza Massage  will be open if you need a quickly at the party.

WARNING .  There will be Thai music ( probably loud ) .

Before the haters start going on about  "why Thai music " , it is her birthday and that's what she wants .

Yes it is an early post ,and I will be putting reminders in as the date gets closer

Zaza Massage has just had a big clean out and a fresh coat of paint inside and out 

So apologies for the new paint smell , it will be back to normal in a day or two.

Thanks to some  of my staff " Paxky , Julia , Aom and Liza " for doing a great job  

1538772936381.jpg

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

I get in late on the 25th November BB and am there until the 6th December 

I will contact you on Line ID 

Sounds good, we can have another stroll around the sois and see where that leads us.  I’ll have more time on my hands this trip.:drinks:

I have already had the pleasure of Liza and Dao (twice) so shall not be going back there as they say. Lol

I do like my slim ladettes and Jain and Jainie look like they fit the bill, as does Sammy.

A wee walk down soi Pothole might be in order next month :spiteful:

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, duke007 said:

I have already had the pleasure of Liza and Dao (twice) so shall not be going back there as they say. Lol

I do like my slim ladettes and Jain and Jainie look like they fit the bill, as does Sammy.

A wee walk down soi Pothole might be in order next month :spiteful:

Liza and Dao, was that a 3some, did Liza chastise you? I think I would like a session with Paxky and Liza as recommend before by Dao.:girldevil::movethatass::yahoo:Total devastation internal and external. OMB

Something new that you can get at Zaza Massage

If you need a tidy up ( shave or trim ) in the downstairs department ( while you wait B) ), the girls will happily attend to your needs with

a new razor and clean scissors for ever client . the price will be the standed 200 baht + a tip for the cutie you choose 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 12:35 AM, stoolpusher said:

Something new that you can get at Zaza Massage

If you need a tidy up ( shave or trim ) in the downstairs department ( while you wait B) ), the girls will happily attend to your needs with

a new razor and clean scissors for ever client . the price will be the standed 200 baht + a tip for the cutie you choose 

Can they also provide waxing?:girldevil::movethatass:

20 hours ago, 8inches said:

Can they also provide waxing?:girldevil::movethatass:

Sorry to not answer your question about if they have it here but if you want intimate waxing try Club Wax at the avenue or Pattaya wax studio at Pattayasaisiong 2 alley. They're boot good.

7 hours ago, Asson said:

Sorry to not answer your question about if they have it here but if you want intimate waxing try Club Wax at the avenue or Pattaya wax studio at Pattayasaisiong 2 alley. They're boot good.

Thank you for info. I was shaved once before prior to a hernia operation, it itched for weeks until hair grew again, I don't know if waxing has the same disadvantage, but many women get waxed so that is why I ask. Maybe just suffice with some sound chastisement from Liza's implements of cruelty and bliss:girldevil:

10 hours ago, 8inches said:

Thank you for info. I was shaved once before prior to a hernia operation, it itched for weeks until hair grew again, I don't know if waxing has the same disadvantage, but many women get waxed so that is why I ask. Maybe just suffice with some sound chastisement from Liza's implements of cruelty and bliss:girldevil:

I will ask my girls to get the candles out ready number 8