Zaza Massage Pattaya

stoolpusher

On 2/18/2018 at 9:43 AM, 8inches said:

Walked past Saturday evening, but all the ladies were so involved with their smart phones that they did not seem to have time for potential clients. I was interested to know which services are available besides massage, but did not really have the courage to ask due to their lack of interest. 2 bad. Have to leave coming week and do not return until April.:girl_devil::drinks:

I dig Paxy, she is lovely, hope she has lovely TITS 

On 24/2/2561 at 10:51 AM, outlander5 said:

you'll probably get her first and second hand as well as the rest of her anatomy !! have a good trip!! do tell especially Sammy is she as nice as her photos I will be visiting shortly after you!!

I only spoke with Sammy outside the shop, but yes, she is every bit as nice as her photos suggest. 

And as we know, chemistry is an individual thing, but for me Lin has something special. I hope you enjoy, whoever takes your fancy when you visit.

Party            Party               Party 

There will be a Party at Zaza Massage on the 24th of this month and starts about 7.00 PM with music and some food 

Why are we having a party ? because we can , there will be about 10 staff on hand and maybe a few from Katty Bar Jomtien

Zaza Massage will be open as usual .....all are welcom.

Here are a few of the staff that will be on hand for your pleasure .   

In Photo order

Dao

Paxy

Tao

Nan ( lady )

1520813479887.jpg

1520813429780.jpg

1520813467203.jpg

1520813415982.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/12/2018 at 6:14 AM, stoolpusher said:

There will be a Party at Zaza Massage on the 24th of this month and starts about 7.00 PM with music and some food 

Why are we having a party ? because we can , there will be about 10 staff on hand and maybe a few from Katty Bar Jomtien

In Photo order

Dao

Paxy

Tao

Nan ( lady )

1520813479887.jpg

1520813429780.jpg

1520813467203.jpg

1520813415982.jpg

First 2 babes make me so horny

NO ,you guys are not seeing things ,

We have sold Tips'ys Bar ,so there is only Zaza  and Nicky Massage in the Zaza Family now , we do hope to see you at ether or both massage shops very very soon.

Thanks to everyone who came for a drink or 6 at the here one day gone the next Bar.

(After all this is Thailand )

DSCN0236.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

We are happy to say we now have two additions to the ZazaMassage family.

"Tipsy's Bar "  ,right opp Chaiyapoon Inn and right next door to our sister massage shop " Nicky Massage.

We have a very cool bar with a pool table if you feel like playing with some BALLS and having a drink with the friendly staff from all three establishments.

Great news!    

Are Tipsy's Bar and Nicky Massage staffed mostly with ladyboys?

Thanks Mr. P.

We have a 50 / 50 mix ,with the two massage shops being opp each other the girls drift from shop to shop, and the same with the bar ,but time will tell if we keep the Bar as times are tuff here in cutie land so we will see what happens .

On 3/12/2018 at 7:44 AM, stoolpusher said:

Tonight is party night!

Wish I was in Pattaya for the party!

On 3/12/2018 at 6:14 AM, stoolpusher said:

In Photo order

Dao

Paxy

Tao

Nan ( lady )

1520813479887.jpg

1520813429780.jpg

1520813467203.jpg

1520813415982.jpg

Paxy you look delicious 

• 2 weeks later...