Zaza Massage Pattaya

stoolpusher

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2018 at 8:25 PM, stoolpusher said:

I think the look on Julia's face says it all 555

I was at both shops yesterday evening, neither the sadist nor the nurse were available. I got a good offer from Paxky but I was soaking wet due to rain so I decided to postpone. None of the other staff are into canes and whips, 2 bad what can I do. :movethatass::girl_devil:

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I'm just back from 5 days in Pattaya - soi pothole actually, and as I posted on the Zaza2 thread, shop no. 2 is now sold, so I spent much of my trip at the original Zaza.

Lin (lady) is a livewire; Sammy looks great (and is), and Paxky, well, she is something special.

No, I'm not the owner, but I can thoroughly recommend Zaza as a place worth visiting. Hope to be back in December.

• Like 2

Hi guys .... yes I know I have not posted here for a long time but now back.

I am getting organised to make the big move to Thailand and we will be moving to Tha Bo and looking forward to it,

Just have to sell my house here and I am set. 

Thanks to cobber32 for posting a bit of info about Zaza and the sale of Zaza 2 , a crazy story about the bloke that took the business over 

but its way to drawn out to post on here.

Anyway I will be back posting some photos soon 

• Like 2

On 9/6/2016 at 3:17 PM, stoolpusher said:

.As promised.                ZAZA MASSAGE.   BOSS is Dao and you can contact her on 0952901658

Zaza massage shop ...soi Chaiyapoon ( cross st. Is soi Buakaw) next to Chaiyapoon Inn ,opp Anzac bar

Easy to find

We have 5 ladyboy and 2 lady . Massage is 200 + tip can go to your hotel bar fine is 300 any extra you want just ask the girls all are very obliging.

DSCF1099.JPG

DSCF1101.JPG

DSCF1100.JPG

DSCF1092.JPG

DSCF1090.JPG

DSCF1093.JPG

DSCF1103.JPG

First 2 babes in these pics make me very horny

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:21 AM, stoolpusher said:

Hi guys .... yes I know I have not posted here for a long time but now back.

I am getting organised to make the big move to Thailand and we will be moving to Tha Bo and looking forward to it,

Just have to sell my house here and I am set. 

Thanks to cobber32 for posting a bit of info about Zaza and the sale of Zaza 2 , a crazy story about the bloke that took the business over 

but its way to drawn out to post on here.

Anyway I will be back posting some photos soon 

Best of Luck with your move @stoolpusher and yes I will follow you where ever you go and you know it :))

• Like 1

On 9/6/2016 at 3:17 PM, stoolpusher said:

.As promised.                ZAZA MASSAGE.   BOSS is Dao and you can contact her on 0952901658

Zaza massage shop ...soi Chaiyapoon ( cross st. Is soi Buakaw) next to Chaiyapoon Inn ,opp Anzac bar

Easy to find

We have 5 ladyboy and 2 lady . Massage is 200 + tip can go to your hotel bar fine is 300 any extra you want just ask the girls all are very obliging.

DSCF1099.JPG

DSCF1101.JPG

DSCF1100.JPG

DSCF1092.JPG

DSCF1090.JPG

DSCF1093.JPG

DSCF1103.JPG

Thanks mate