Cabaret shows

stoolpusher

I am thinking of going to see a show next time I am in town

What are the best shows and how to get there would be a great help I will be staying at Nana , are they worth going too and cost to

get in or any info would be cool thanks.:hi:

• Upvote 1

I went to the Golden Dome Cabaret Show show in 2005, I even enjoyed a little "titillation" with a couple of the girls :biggrin:

Good place to take the ladyboy of your choice for a cool night out  imho B)

Visit Golden Dome Lady Cabaret show to see one of the spectacular shows from the talented ladyboys. Sit back and relax to enjoy the show which inspired from the Broadway together with the beautiful costumes, lights, sound and special effects. Come and enjoy the 90 minute show from start until the last. Do not miss the chance to take a photo with the actress and get some souvenirs to your love ones.

Showtimes: 17:00 / 19:00 / 21:00

Ticket price: 260-390 THB

Phone: 02 692 8202

Address: 252/2 Soi Yoocharern Rachadapisek Road Huay Khwang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand

new69 139....jpg

golden dome map.jpg

• Upvote 2

Blimey, I fully understand hanging around after a show to see if I can pull one of these perspiring amazon lovlies & get a bunk up...

But actually sitting through one of these shows!!! FFS, how can you do it, I'd rather put a fukin' gun to my head!

1 hour ago, Luung said:

Blimey, I fully understand hanging around after a show to see if I can pull one of these perspiring amazon lovlies & get a bunk up...

But actually sitting through one of these shows!!! FFS, how can you do it, I'd rather put a fukin' gun to my head!

Yeah, got to agree.  Unless one of them's getting bell-ended after the show, I can't sit through a cabaret.  I find it all very childish.

• Upvote 1

If you like Vegas or Paris style cabaret shows, then the lb cabaret shows would be something you would also enjoy. I agree with duke007 - not everyone's cup of tea, but I would recommend you try it at least once.

I would say the best cabaret show in Bangkok is Calypso - which I've linked to the thread. There is also the Golden Dome - a bigger show more on the scale of Alcazar or Tiffany in Pattaya - however lower budget and not as well maintained. They cater more towards the Asian tour groups, duke007 posted their video already. There is also the Mambo Cabaret Show also mentioned in the other duke007 post. This is the same group that put on the Ladyboys of Bangkok UK tours. The Playhouse Cabaret took over the old Calpyso venue in the Asia Hotel - so it is a small theatre.

There was a Ratchada Cabaret Show as well - and some rumors it will return - but nothing concrete so far.

Some hints - not all the showgirls are into p4p. The best way to test this is during the "photo" tips sessions after each show. Write your mobile number on a piece of paper along with your photo tip (50-100 Baht), and if she is interested she will give you a call. Going out with a cabaret lb is different than going out with a bar girl - it will be probably more of a date - going out for dinner, etc, before going for bedroom antics. They may also ask more (or if they like you, less) than a bar lb.

In Pattaya there are the 3 big shows, Tiffany, Alcazar and Colosseum, plus a few small ones. I would say that TIffany Show has the best looking performers and are very big budget, lavish, well choreographed, well maintained, and most prestigious as it hosts the Miss Tiffany Universe and Miss International Queen contests.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, duke007 said:

Easy option boys, don't bother going  "Up to You" , I personally enjoy the shows as do many others and go to the Ladyboys of Bangkok Cabaret Show here in the UK every year, whether it is childish or not :biggrin:

I hear you mate.  And I will admit to being a wee bit impressed when I first went to Alcazar.  But if you take my stiff cock out the equation I get really bored with these shows.

Thanks guys I would like ones to see what one is like I am not in to pantomime shows but will give it a go just to say its good or bad and you never know I might get lucky or have the shits with the hole thing.

Anyway thanks for the feedback guys.:hi:

6 hours ago, globetrotter said:

Never been,  and not really interested except maybe if a group  of friends  were going I might tag along 

Going with a group of friends would not do it for me personally, there was one exception in 2006 when myself, BigTel, Billy and Costas met up at Didi's Bar and we ended up at a place (don't remember the name) where there was a Cabaret Show, we were accompanied by our ladies and it turned out to be a great night. B)

The other times I went alone with a ladybody, Chayada at the Golden Dome in BKK, Sonya & Bombay to the Moulin Rouge in Phuket, and in Pattaya with Nook to Alcazar, Cartoon & Owe (separately) to Tiffany's and there was a Show I went with Ning which was a little out of Pattaya (can't remember name) and a place where she said she had used to work, really enjoyed my time with them all

btw...did someone mention Cartoon? :spiteful:

cartoon33.jpg

cartoon34.jpg

i stay with a lb ex tiffany working...so know many lbs her friends working there...must admit i avoid these places...fed up little bit.

But a good compromise in BKK is I San Lamsing Restaurant Cabaret. Here the facebook address https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99/239004139560299

Issaann Music live and a good choice of food at very reasonable prices. I usually spend 600-800 with food and Leo Beer for 2. I go there almost every night. In the hall sometimes lbs having fun drinking and dancing...but not at work.

vlcsnap-2016-05-28-02h51m10s548.png

vlcsnap-2016-05-28-02h51m01s509.png

vlcsnap-2016-05-28-02h51m08s623.png

vlcsnap-2016-05-28-02h50m50s490.png

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, duke007 said:

Easy option boys, don't bother going  "Up to You" , I personally enjoy the shows as do many others and go to the Ladyboys of Bangkok Cabaret Show here in the UK every year, whether it is childish or not :biggrin:

C'mon... It's but one step up from synchronized swimming

I had a friend who owned a cabaret & it used to make me queasy whenever I went to see him during the shows.. Especially watching the 'little girly boys' running around half made up & trussed up without their wigs... It's a sight that would have given a lot of you steaming great hard ons, but it actually made me realise that behind my ladyboy lust I'm probably a bit of a homophobe... Funny thing is, my mate who owned the show & who's been married to a ladyboy for nearly 20 yrs said exactly the same thing!?

Anyway, I do marvel at the spectacle & the bigger shows do impress me... But, enjoyable entertainment?... C'mon, pleeeeeease!

My ticket for the Ladyboys of Bangkok Show at the Preston Guild Hall (in September) arrived in the post today and which I will really look forward too :party0049:, there are no dates in Manchester this year for some reason :unsure:

I was toying with the idea of going to one of the shows in Belfast for the craic but they are a little too close to my departure date to what is the biggest Ladyboy Cabaret Show of them all, that being Pat-ta-ya :yahoo: