Are These Girls Serious

ArchieBunker

I answered a couple of Craigs List ads looking for some nookie.  The responses I got to a couple of them were astounding.  These girls looked good, one quoted me 6,000 baht for 2-3 hours and another one $400!!   That one was a Pinay-shocked there!!  Are you kidding me??  Do you know what I could do for $400??  Especially in Pattaya??

I could pop about 4 times over 2 or 3 nights for that DRINKS INCLUDED!!!  Barfines included.  Do these girls come anywhere near getting these types of prices????

• Upvote 1

These lbs are fishing for the big score - if they think you are a foreigner, their price will be outrageous - but it is the whole story of bargaining. If you answered the ad in broken English, I think you would have had a lower opening offer. Also they know that most people who find them on Craig's list would be foreigners.

Kind of like buying a used car - the owner will start with a high price, if he thinks you're rich it will be a lot higher than if you dress poor.

• Upvote 1

i agree with rxpharm ... they're trying their luck.  I see a lot of girls post crazy prices online but then come off a lot if you talk to them and let them know you've been around the block.

That said, I generally avoid pinoy / foreign hookers (with exceptions) in Thailand as I imagine they're a bit too mercenary if they're willing to do a travel circuit to hook.   

• Upvote 1

I answered a couple of Craigs List ads looking for some nookie.  The responses I got to a couple of them were astounding.  These girls looked good, one quoted me 6,000 baht for 2-3 hours and another one $400!!   That one was a Pinay-shocked there!!  Are you kidding me??  Do you know what I could do for $400??  Especially in Pattaya??

I could pop about 4 times over 2 or 3 nights for that DRINKS INCLUDED!!!  Barfines included.  Do these girls come anywhere near getting these types of prices????

Wow. I reckon they wouldn't ask if there weren't suckers out there who pay it. If one in 10, 20, or 30 respondents pay the ridiculous price, it would be worth their time to respond to all the emails to catch the big fish/suckers.

I have always gone for a Thai floozy when in Thailand .If I wanted a foreign one I would probably go to that country .

Last trip I rang a foreign one (just for shits and giggles ) from Backpage .com and she wanted 10,000 baht for 1 hour but I dont know what I got for that maybe dinner and a show as well. B)

I was told last trip that Customs are looking at Craigslist and Backpage for foreign sex workers that put an ad with photo and Thai number

and matching them with the passport  photo to see if they have the right visa. ...... Its about time in my book.

I guess so but how many does it totally turn off?  I mean how many guys do they chase away??  You know one of them came back to me and asked me what I can afford!!  LOL!!  Needless to say we didnt reach a deal.

I reckon they don't give a fook if they are just fishing for suckers.

I guess so but how many does it totally turn off?  I mean how many guys do they chase away??  You know one of them came back to me and asked me what I can afford!!  LOL!!  Needless to say we didnt reach a deal.

I know what you are saying, but they don't care- there is always another sucker coming down the pike, lol.

If you see a girl that you are interested in, chances are that she also advertises on Thaifriendly. Another strategy is to send a polite message stating that you are in Thailand now, you know the price and is she interested in 1,000 baht short time.?

Some times you will get a vitriolic reply (death threats, her police general brother will arrest you, etc.) Other times they will reply with a reasonable counter offer. Being in Thailand makes a big difference because they know you are serious and not a time waster.

Another possibility is if they give their number in CL, text them and say your friend recommended her to you.

As other have pointed out, the girls are usually looking for the big score on CL.  

• Upvote 1