What's the story with ....Thaifriendly ladyboys?

Stroker

From paying attention to the chatter on the scene it would appear Thaifriendly is a popular online site for arranging a ladyboy date. So for those of you who frequent it what's the story with the ladyboys there? Are they all on the game or is it a 50/50 mix of hookers and also regular ladyboys looking for a long term boyfriend with no money required or perhaps even the latter are the majority? For anyone thinking of joining or new to the site what can they expect?

Not sure about most of the gg's being on the game PD but a lot of the ladyboy do work in the bars or freelance on TF, I suppose they think they can hike up the prices if the "falang" is a newbie to the scene and/or if the bar is dead its another way of getting customer..... plus for the "cheap charlie's" another way of avoiding paying the barfine  :biggrin:

I have been on TF to find out a little info on some of the girls, things like size, versatility and do they wear black panties for example  :rolleye0012:

I have couch potato/keyboard warrior friends whom seem to spend the vast majority of their spare time on-line researching and dare I say it, grooming future P4P or casual acquaintances on social networking sites like Thai Friendly or Face Book in preparation for future trips.

Thus far I've not joined either of the aforementioned or anything similar, suppose I'm rather old fashioned in this respect, much preferring the human touch of choosing a strumpet face to face, eyeball to eyeball having encountered a certain amount of small talk.

• Upvote 2

i'm in love with a ladyboy who lives in Thailand! "

a friend.. "How is it possible?"

"We met on an online dating site, then we became friends on Facebook, we had some long talks with WhatsApp chat, said she wanted to get married on Skype and now we're together for two months through Viber ... mate, give me  your approval and wish me greetings! "

The friend: "But yes, you should pronounce a Yes on Twitter, buy children on Amazon and pay through Paypal. And if one day you do not endure anymore, you can always divorce on eBay!"

• Upvote 2

I have couch potato/keyboard warrior friends whom seem to spend the vast majority of their spare time on-line researching and dare I say it, grooming future P4P or casual acquaintances on social networking sites like Thai Friendly or Face Book in preparation for future trips.

Thus far I've not joined either of the aforementioned or anything similar, suppose I'm rather old fashioned in this respect, much preferring the human touch of choosing a strumpet face to face, eyeball to eyeball having encountered a certain amount of small talk.

Same same for me.  It just doesn't seem very sporting to scroll through ads trying to set up meetings well ahead of time, not having any idea what how either party is going to feel on the day.  

Would much rather look at the girl on the day and talk to her to better make a judgement if she is going to be a good rental or not.  A large percentage of my bar fines have won me over with a passionate kiss. An electronic emoticon will not get that done.  

I have had very good luck on both sides of the coin. Very good short time results and i have made good friends with some LB's and have a few who are my girlfriends. Its a good site ,works very well for me.     

Benny Blanco

• Upvote 2

I look at the Chiang Mai pages on TF & there's such an array, that it stretches from out n' out, thieving, shit dog, sewer rats, right through to some really nice, sincere LB's who really would like to meet someone.

I had one stay last night, & I've been seeing her on and off for well over a year now. She works for 'Empower', spending a lot of her time trying to educate & help prozzies in the bars to get a better life (should they want it)? Whilst spending her days holding down a job which she works extremely hard at... Man, I've been doing this scene for eighteen years now & she's just about one of the nicest & most sincere that I've ever met, she's a real quality person, who isn't too cynical to think that she can't one day find true love.

I help her out a bit, but nothing's ever been asked for.

Anyway, with regard to the Chiang Mai pages, it's a real mixed bag... I'd guess somewhere about fifty percent of them are out & out whoring, whilst the rest range from nice enough, 'straightish' girls who'd like a good time, maybe leading too something more? Plus, hopefully a bit of extra cash in their purses (which isn't frowned upon in this part of the world)... Right through to almost naïve girls looking for a white knight.

:hi:

• Upvote 3

I've set up three meetings with TF LBs.  One with with LindaDang, which was good.  The second one was not good ... she looked so much rougher than her pictures that I couldn't fuck her. Luckily, I just stopped into her bar (small one on Soi 12) so it cost me only a ladydrink.   The 3rd one, just yesterday, was spectacular, and she is going to be a regular (sorry, cannot tell you which one).  :rolleye0012:

My two meetings with a TF GGs were also not good.  The thing about it is that the pictures do not really show what the girls really look like ... they always look worse.   Attitude sucked too.  One of them, I fucked with my eyes closed. The other one, I just made an excuse why I had to go without fucking her, and gave her some baht.

It is far more productive, and less time consuming in the end, to go to a bar, or take a walk down Beach Rd.  The only exception might be checking out the ThaiFriendly thread on Pattaya Ladyboys forum. There is lots of discussion about lots of them, and might be useful at pre-qualifying them

• Upvote 1

Same Same me I use TF a bit. If they are bar girls I find out witch bar they work at and then see them there first

and if they look like the pic they post and the chemistry is cool and the price is ok then I take them for a run.

But I have seen some that clearly the photos are air brushed or professionally done but in the flesh its a no go.   

• Upvote 1