Best Bar Host on the Ladyboy Scene.

Stroker

Who do you think makes a good LB bar host?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think makes a great LB bar host?

• Scott in Sensations.
    • Josh in Baby Boom
    • Spike in 69 Bar
    • Jimbo in C & D
    • Dave in Kings Bar
    • Other

And as people who use their services should we be considered any better?

I toured around Central and South America for seven months and they mistakenly thought guys who procured girls were pimps; girls who sold them selves were whores and gentlemen who purchased their services were Johns

So refreshing to be back in the Land of Illusions where pimps are our best friends; whores are our girl friends and we johns are their boyfriends.

Pass the Kool Aide :)

• Upvote 4

I toured around Central and South America for seven months and they mistakenly thought guys who procured girls were pimps; girls who sold them selves were whores and gentlemen who purchased their services were JohnsSo refreshing to be back in the Land of Illusions where pimps are our best friends; whores are our girl friends and we johns are their boyfriends.Pass the Kool Aide :)

Sounds like the ingredients for a good thread.

I don't have much experience with Pattaya Bar owners/hosts, but overall for me personally Jimbo has always been what I would like a bar/owner host to be.  The trip that I first met him on he went beyond what any bar owners have ever done.  He has consistently made sure that I had a great time in his bar and even steered me away from girls that might disappoint me.  I always feel appreciated when I visit and his hospitality rubs off on his staff in my opinion.  

In BKK Chris at Darkside also a great host and when his health limited his bar appearances he would often send down a drink or two to me knowing I would be going there each night bar fining and buying ladydrinks.  Like Jimbo he was always helpful and cared about your experience and wanted to know if there was something he could improve. He was also friendly to LB's I brought from outside bars, whereas I've known other LB bar owners who looked down on that for whatever reason. 

Johnny and Marco of Paradise Club were outstanding, especially for a couple of non ladyboy lovers who never ran a bar before.  They really wanted to learn the scene. I remember many nights where they kept the bar open after hours as long as we were still drinking and having a good time.  Thus it became my last stop on a night out.

It was sad to lose both Darkside and Paradise Club in the last year.  I won't go to CIB because of the farng minority owner who in my opinion meddled with the business to much and made it impossible for me to enjoy myself there. It's laughable how reacted when I took my business elsewhere, I never went to the bar because of him, but I know many who don't go there due to him.

Kanjana is the owner of Chaos 9.  She is Thai and a very good host.  She takes suggestions on board if you are a regular visitor.  She has really done a good job with the bar.  The only drawback is that she isn't there all the time as she often travels to Singapore.  She has really done a fantastic job of building the bar back up in her first year of ownership. She has really made some positive changes in that time. On a visit in October the bar was actually to crowded one night for my liking, but it was a good indicator that the bar will indeed succeed.  She also keeps it open after hours whenever necessary.  

I enjoy going to ladyboy bars and I tend to go where my business is appreciated and the owner is attentive and sensitive to the customer.  

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

have always got on well with Vinee :yahoo:  and can have a great laugh with him he will also jump on a bike and head to other parts of town with ya to check things out met at Horny Bar and now at Fantasy he pops up now and then when am in town top guy....he just don't go through the motions he is out there to have a good time too.... Regards Garry :hi:

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

So refreshing to be back in the Land of Illusions where pimps are our best friends; whores are our girl friends and we johns are their boyfriends.

Pass the Kool Aide :)

You are so on the money lance2546.How many dudes would knowingly hang out with a pimp back home yet its a daily activity in Thailand.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Without a doubt my favourite bar hosts would be June & Eek @ Check in Bar in Bangkok . They make me feel right @ home & always have very nice ladyboys working there . Nothing seems too much trouble for them with regards to their hospitality .

I agree with you here Whateva, but they aren't Farangs and so i voted for Scott even though I don't go to his bar often he is always there to say hello and be friendly, also Jimbo is very cool too but I don't go to Patong that often.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have much experience with Pattaya Bar owners/hosts, but overall for me personally Jimbo has always been what I would like a bar/owner host to be.  The trip that I first met him on he went beyond what any bar owners have ever done.  He has consistently made sure that I had a great time in his bar and even steered me away from girls that might disappoint me.  I always feel appreciated when I visit and his hospitality rubs off on his staff in my opinion.  

In BKK Chris at Darkside also a great host and when his health limited his bar appearances he would often send down a drink or two to me knowing I would be going there each night bar fining and buying ladydrinks.  Like Jimbo he was always helpful and cared about your experience and wanted to know if there was something he could improve. He was also friendly to LB's I brought from outside bars, whereas I've known other LB bar owners who looked down on that for whatever reason. 

Johnny and Marco of Paradise Club were outstanding, especially for a couple of non ladyboy lovers who never ran a bar before.  They really wanted to learn the scene. I remember many nights where they kept the bar open after hours as long as we were still drinking and having a good time.  Thus it became my last stop on a night out.

It was sad to lose both Darkside and Paradise Club in the last year.  I won't go to CIB because of the farng minority owner who in my opinion meddled with the business to much and made it impossible for me to enjoy myself there. It's laughable how reacted when I took my business elsewhere, I never went to the bar because of him, but I know many who don't go there due to him.

Kanjana is the owner of Chaos 9.  She is Thai and a very good host.  She takes suggestions on board if you are a regular visitor.  She has really done a good job with the bar.  The only drawback is that she isn't there all the time as she often travels to Singapore.  She has really done a fantastic job of building the bar back up in her first year of ownership. She has really made some positive changes in that time. On a visit in October the bar was actually to crowded one night for my liking, but it was a good indicator that the bar will indeed succeed.  She also keeps it open after hours whenever necessary.  

I enjoy going to ladyboy bars and I tend to go where my business is appreciated and the owner is attentive and sensitive to the customer.  

I would like to add La babamba Although no one want's to mentiont the bar....to me it doesn't matter who's behind the scene but i have always felt great and welcomed.

I understand the question is about bars owned buy expats, but we should not forget sally's ( in the hay days ). So what, which is also there and humming... they also deserve to be aknowleged.

Hats off to Jimbo, who i had only met when he's on trips to BKK or Patts. I have read here and other forums about his establishment and wish him all the best.

IMHO all bars are great and have their moments when one enjoys the hospiltaity of host and the hostesses.....

thats my bit.

:party0005:

• Upvote 1