Live from AC...

lance2546

Red wine and steak every night is great- but winter is not.

So I skied up :)

After seven months in Central and South America,  I'd had enough of winter, so I spent about 48 traveling and flew from Montevideo to the Phils, via the USA.

Arrived in Manila about 11:30 pm, caught a cab to the Five Star bus terminal in Pasay and arrived in Angeles City about 3 am.

I was wound up from traveling, so I pulled up a bar stool at Kokomos and enjoyed a few San Mig Lights.

Angeles is really slow and a few of the ladyboys that hang around Kokomos and Phillies gave me their numbers.

Man its good to be back :)

• Upvote 3

Arrived in Manila about 11:30 pm, caught a cab to the Five Star bus terminal in Pasay and arrived in Angeles City about 3 am.

I was wound up from traveling, so I pulled up a bar stool at Kokomos and enjoyed a few San Mig Lights.

Welcome home to Southeast Asia Lance!     :drinks:

Sitting on the rail at Kokomos downing a few San Mig Lites!    :drinks:

Good tip about the bus!  I read online that you're at risk for stolen luggage on PI busses.  Is this a non-stop bus?

Hey buddy

yeah non stop bus, 114 pesos in a metered taxi from the airport to Pasay bus terminal, then 150 pesos to Dau terminal at Angeles, then a 8 peso jeepny ride to Macarthur and Fields :)

I'm really traveling light, so I had my luggage with me on the bus. I have checked my bag on the bus before, but, yeah, its best to keep your stuff within sight at all times.

• Upvote 3

Good tip about the bus!  I read online that you're at risk for stolen luggage on PI busses.  Is this a non-stop bus?

I will bear that in mind PD, my Bus did a couple of stops with my luggage in the hold

yeah non stop bus, 114 pesos in a metered taxi from the airport to Pasay bus terminal, then 150 pesos to Dau terminal at Angeles, then a 8 peso jeepny ride to Macarthur and Fields :)

I'm really traveling light, so I had my luggage with me on the bus. I have checked my bag on the bus before, but, yeah, its best to keep your stuff within sight at all times.

I did Angeles to Pasay by bus last year and enjoyed the experience, then we got a taxi to Makati

In June it cost me 5000 Pesos from the Airport to Angeles (Fields Ave), this was a pre-arranged fee with my g/f's Uncle (who is a taxi driver), I did get quotes from 5500 Pesos down to 3500 from the Airport drivers

On the return from Angeles to Makati we decided to take the bus again but were touted at the Bus Terminal by a guy who offered us a car ride back there for 1500 Pesos, he took me to a guy sat waiting in a car,  as I was with a Filipino girl I decided to take the plunge, everything was fine and it turned out a very good deal imho

Really looking forward to your reports lance  :drinks:

• Upvote 2

I have taken the exact journey as Lance (airport to 5-star Pasay bus Terminal to Dau).  Usually, I land at 9:30pm, not 11:30pm.  Just carry-on, so keep luggage with me.  I usually do this rather than overnight in Manila, as traffic is much lighter to AC late at night.

At the Dau terminal, when you are headed back to Manila, there are always taxis with offers for 1000 or 1500, and I have taken them.  The low offers, I have needed to pay the few hundred pesos in tolls.

• Upvote 2

I have taken the exact journey as Lance (airport to 5-star Pasay bus Terminal to Dau).  Usually, I land at 9:30pm, not 11:30pm.  Just carry-on, so keep luggage with me.  I usually do this rather than overnight in Manila, as traffic is much lighter to AC late at night.

At the Dau terminal, when you are headed back to Manila, there are always taxis with offers for 1000 or 1500, and I have taken them.  The low offers, I have needed to pay the few hundred pesos in tolls.

Good info,a taxi for 1k works for me.

• Ladyboys

I personally think that working for bars is fine as long as they don't work as sex workers. But if they get themselves in the sex industry, I don't think it'll be a nice job. This happens the same with women and men when they think they can no longer find a different job that doesn't involved undressing or being almost nude in public

• Upvote 2

I have my new keyboard, YEAH!

Phillies is a great spot, I sit by the rail and flirt with ladyboys. Some times I take one and some times not. Some gracefully accept a "Not tonight hon" and some become a little aggressive. One ladyboy started sendng me txts "Why you not take me? I ask my Muslim friend to spank your face!" I haven't seen that one for awhile, so hopefully she went back to the province. I am very careful not to promise them I will take them if I don't plan on doing so at some point, but some use aggression as a tactic... because some times it works, lol.

I have met some sweet LBs from WeChat and Pinalove. One LB works on Clark and I went to her apartment that she shares with two other ladyboys and a girl. She caught me looking at her room mate and said "No way baby!" Jeez, am I that obvious? LOL!

She is a nice girl and even cooked me breakfast the next morning. She keeps talking about dragging me off to her house in the province and I keep reminding her that I am a butterfly and not looking for a GF.

No gf no problema :)

• Upvote 5