Live from AC...

lance2546

I went out again last night, walked past Phillies and saw a ladyboy that I had been chatting with on Skype. I went for it and man I'm glad I did. She started out a little shy, but then she "blew a fuse" and rocked my world. I know its her job, but we really hit it off. She is a very nice person that I had the good fortune to take short time. So sweet that I'm worried that she might melt, if it rains... Ha!

About the bars, I'm not really that excited about ladyboys working in them. Yeah, you can buy her a drink and get to know here- but I can do that at Phillies as well... and her drink cost the same as mine. Basically the freelancers hang around outside and and if you invite her in, that's cool. If you take her, there is none of this bar fine BS that some ladyboy bars charge in Pattaya.

The bars on Fields are really slow, its a very low, low season. There are a ton of Korean guys around now, especially on the weekend. AC is close enough for a quick, two day trip.

Kokomos is another good spot to observe the night life, and LBs. They will try to catch your eye and, if you repond, they will some times approach and stand by the rail and exchange name, numbers, etc. Its not a problem if you invite them in, as long as you buy them a drink or food.

A couple of LBs have mentioned that they go to Paradise Beer Garden (near the junction of lower Fields and Macarthur Hwy) to shoot pool.

So there are three freelancer places to check out.

Good hunting!

• Upvote 2

Phillies is the fl pick up place.

Ive also been to high society and its full of pussy..

Phillies is presumably a bar and High Society is also a bar?

I've been to Angeles several times, but don't recognise these names - where are they?

Any help appreciated (since I am going back to Angeles after a 18 month break in October).

@Rickshaw

As BM @Xyzzy said , Phillies is a sport bar where you can look at live sports , eat , play pool and look at live bands at night

High Society is a Discotheek located at fields , walking street.....

And if you go down fields all the way to the end , before you reach the Mc Donnalds at the left do as if you go to the bar Nana or Bar 7 , You will find a brand new club by the name of " Ultra " which is also run by the same guy`s that runs High Society , but they cater more for the koreans , but the same girls that freelance in HS also freelance in there.....

Have fun.....

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 2

@Lance2546

Thankx for the update info buddy , very much appreciate it.......

Question: how much did you pay for ST and LT ????

For the street ladyboy`s ????

Greetz , Stealth

No problema, its what this board is about, sharing information.

I pay 500 for ST; if I like the service I tip one or two hundred, so 500 to 700 for ST. I talk to the girls a few times before I take them, vet them out a little to see if we are a match. With only a few exceptions, we usually have a great, mutually enjoyable time, so they are like compensated fuck friends, lol. They seem happy with the compensation and always welcome a chance to go with me again.

I haven't taken any of the compensated ladyboys long time. I stayed overnight with one ladyboy that is a nurse and she isn't after money, which could be a problem, because when they aren't after money, they are looking for a BF, lol. I've made it plain that I'm not the BF type, but we stay in contact. I really like her, so who know....

Yikes! Did I say that? Somebody get me drunk, lol!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys. Got my dollars today from bank. Going to Malaysia this weekend. They said don't get the dollars exchanged at the airport. Where then? I don't think I can ride a cab and pay directly dollars (or php) ha-ha heeeeeeeeeelp!

Airports typically have poor exchange rates, so yeah avoid if possible or just exchange enough for a taxi, etc.

I can't recommend a Malaysian exchange place, but Google is your friend :)

Hey guys. Got my dollars today from bank. Going to Malaysia this weekend. They said don't get the dollars exchanged at the airport. Where then? I don't think I can ride a cab and pay directly dollars (or php) ha-ha heeeeeeeeeelp!

You can change money at KL Sentral where the train from the airport brings you.  There are at least two moneychangers there.  At the airport you only need to change enough dollars to get 35 ringgits for the train.  The 35 ringgit, 30 minute  train is faster and cheaper than a taxi.  Then after you change your money you can take a taxi from KL Sentral to your hotel. There is an official taxi desk where you get the cab.  Avoid all touts.

Never mind the ladyboys and the ladies (who one has normally to beat off with a stick), the thing that has always puzzled me about Angeles is this: are there any good places to eat in it? The only place I can remember being more than OK was an Italian restaurant I was taken to, but I cannot remember the name or where it was (it was up a flight of stairs and it was good are all I remember).

So where is recommended to eat in Angeles?

The Italian place might be Salvatore's. If so it's almost next door to Phillies up a flight of stairs above Anglewitch (or close). I ate there on my first trip to AC in January 2006 so it's been around a while. It's on the extreme right side of this map on Fields:

http://www.acmap.com/map.aspx?mapID=f17

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Angel+Witch+Bar/@15.166876,120.5856699,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m8!1e2!3m6!1s-5mNbSpYRBvo%2FVZts97nyLKI%2FAAAAAAAAACk%2FZlt1ka5B4so!2e4!3e12!6s%2F%2Flh6.googleusercontent.com%2F-5mNbSpYRBvo%2FVZts97nyLKI%2FAAAAAAAAACk%2FZlt1ka5B4so%2Fs203-k-no%2F!7i2048!8i1536!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x30a52a25cbf2afa5!6m1!1e1?hl=en

I love Margarita Station. They have stuff on the menu from days gone by in the US. But it's very Americana. I used to eat at Zapata's Mexican a lot when it was closer to town. It's moved way out on the perimeter and is now called Iguana's. So unsure of the quality now plus it a damn long way out of town.. 

@Rickshaw

When it come to food i pretty much eat everything and i like most dishes......

The phillipino food is pretty good for my taste so far.....

I can recommand you to eat at the ABC hotel , the restaurant is 24/7 open and they have a buffet running from 05.00 PM till 10.00 PM

If you want to take it to a higher level and make it what more exclusive you can tray " Yats "

http://www.yatsrestaurant.com/

But my all time favourite place to eat with my GG`s and ladyboy`s is on top of the Central Park Tower Resort very good cusine with a awesome view.....

http://cpangeles.com/

Greetz , Stealth

post-665-0-05418200-1442693069_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Margarita's has a daily special that's not bad. Last night I ate a delicious curry pork with a cup of steamed rice- 84 pesos only :)  There is also a Shwarma joint (Kebabs) on Fields that sells 55 pesos shwarmas; good for a lite snack near the action...

The nurse LB invited me to her apt, so that was interesting as I was the only white guy in the neighborhood. She works the night shift, so I left around 11pm; she walked me to the jeepny terminal, where she catches her ride to work. Not sure about this one, she doesn't like to hold hands in public...

Went to Phillies, sat at the rail and talked to several LBs. Told them "I'm not taking lady tonight" which wasn't accepted well by a couple of them. (Got two Fuck Off txts, lol)

I don't take it personally- it's a very low, low season here...

There is a LB that I met outside Phillies that has a great sense of humor (she laughs at my jokes, 555!) I talked to her several times before I finally took her ST; I would always use the excuse that "Hon, you are real girl and if I boom boom you, you will get pregnant na..." That just made her more determined, as in sending me pics to prove that she is a LB, lol! I would act confused and say "OK, let me get this right- you were a real girl then you had an operation to become a ladyboy di ba?"

More giggles and laughing.

OK, I've taken her a couple of time -oh man, what a wild cat!- and after we part ways, she will send me a txt saying "Hon, I pregnant now."

I took her yesterday for some afternoon delight, then I went on a bar hop. I'm in the bar, when I get a txt from her "Hon the pregnancy test is positive- and its your baby" There was a nosey girl sitting next to me that I'm trying to ignore and she reads the txt and starts with the Hmmmmp! Serves you right! BS

If she only knew, lol!

Always a blast in AC :)

• Upvote 4

Sorry buddy, I'm keeping the "Wild Cat" for myself, 555?

I can recommend Angel (A lot of them use this name 555) She is Shakira on Pinalove. Saye she has a sister working there too but I've never taken her.

Just go to Phillies and sit at the rail- its like shooting fish in a barrel :)

I met a LB on WeChat, says she works on Clark at Microsoft. Really pretty with nice soft silicone tits and I arrainged to meet her at the Macdo (McDonalds) at Fields and MacArthur Hwy.

I'm there on time, 3pm, and she txts me that she is on the way at 3:01. I txt her back that she better hurry every chance she gets because I'm leaving at 3:15. Sure enough 3:15 rolls around she is not there so I go to Phillies.

Starting at 3;30 get about 20 txts and 5 calls, saying shes sorry and wants to meet. I turn my phone off and enjoy watching the world go by with a cold SML.

Around 4:30, I turn my phone back on to check the Asian Stock market action and she's still txting.

Well fuck, I'm basically a whore dog, so my resolve weakens and I agree to meet her at the ST hotel.

I gop there and she is hot, better than her pics even so as soon as I'm in the room I French kiss her and grab her cock. She resonds so we start undressing.

Then things take a weird turn- she slaps me across the face, enough to sting, and asks why I "made her wait" I don't believe in hitting "women" but I just reacted automatically, as if some drunk hit me, slapping her face with about the same force. But she doesn't look angry, just kind of sizing me up. She gets sweet again, then out of the blue makes another bitchy comment and slaps me again, but not as forcefully this time. I return the favor and she gets sweet again, kissing me passionately.

The little bitch is in to domination.

That's not really my thing, but I pounded her as hard as I could. We both shoot and collaps on the bed. Now she is sweet and cuddly again. She is a curvy girl -not chubby- but just very womanly a some shape, unlike the skinny meth heads that are common these days.

Angeles City- its always a blast, hehe :)

• Upvote 4

Great adventure and story lance!!! Exciting times. I guess we never know what can come our way serendipitiously. I supposed there is nothing like a good wrestle with a ladyboy followed up with a good pounding fuck.  :biggrin:

I concur with you Sam, Tel would love that  :biggrin:

thanx for posting lance  :happy0065: