Live from AC...

lance2546

At your service!

I went to Phillies again last night; it rained all day and the LBs were seeking shelter under the awning that is parallel to Fields Ave. It was like walking a gauntlet, getting smiles, the stink eye and "Why you no take me?" comments.

I sit on the rail facing the side street and a ladyboy coaught my eye and sat down uninvited. Normally I would ignore her since I didn't call her over but this little minx knew I was into her and she played her hand well. I bought her a drink, we chatted, she gave me a good hand massage, so off we went to the ST hotel. She was shy in the room, but I got her going and she turned out to be a good bottom and gave me a nice massage afterwards. We slept a bit, then I went back to Margaritas for a snack- 99 pesos Chop Suey.

I started getting txts from a couple of LBs that felt slighted. "You take ugly ladyboy, if you see her with no make up you will be shocked" and shit like that. No problema, just add a few more numbers to the blocked list and soldier on.

Its quiet here and the LBs are super competitive for the trade.

A down side to Angeles is that some of the LBs are World Class Drama Queens, LOL!

A patriot serves where asked :)

Lance out!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

^ Thanks a lot pal, you could have arrived here sooner to help with the "work" I can't do 'em all by myself, 555!

Saturday night and Fields was busy- there was a car show and band on Walking Street... but I never made it past Phillies, lol! Did a short time in the Am with a regular. I'm going to rename her Princess, because she thinks ridding a jeepny is beneath her. She's always asking for 100 pesos for a trike- because the jeepny is too hot. Tough, I tell her, if I can ride in a jeepny, so can you. She pouts, but the next morning she is always txting me love messages. A real DQ, and I don't mean the place that sells ice cream.

Went back to Phillies around 10 pm and there were a lot of LBs looking for customers. The Wild Cat was eyeing me and txting me, but I slipped off with a girl I had been with a couple of times before and man did she deliver. I great way to wrap up 59 days in AC :)

Off to Pattaya to see if Pig Dog is still misbehaving and breaking hearts down at Mouth Moy Bar :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is apparently a new LB bar WAY out on the perimeter where the Rocking House Bar was located. That is all I know about it.

Yeah, I read about it on the LB-69 forum a little while ago

post and pic courtesy of veveron  :hi:

New Ladyboy only bar open where Rocking Horse bar used to be.

All the way out near on Perimeter (Don Julco rd) where the Clark base gate is, and near Friendship Highway. Just past, or sort of in, the Korean area.

One of the last bars on Perimeter rd.

post-136-0-29512500-1444768031_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I met a LB on WeChat, says she works on Clark at Microsoft. Really pretty with nice soft silicone tits and I arrainged to meet her at the Macdo (McDonalds) at Fields and MacArthur Hwy.

I'm there on time, 3pm, and she txts me that she is on the way at 3:01. I txt her back that she better hurry every chance she gets because I'm leaving at 3:15. Sure enough 3:15 rolls around she is not there so I go to Phillies.

Starting at 3;30 get about 20 txts and 5 calls, saying shes sorry and wants to meet. I turn my phone off and enjoy watching the world go by with a cold SML.

Around 4:30, I turn my phone back on to check the Asian Stock market action and she's still txting.

Well fuck, I'm basically a whore dog, so my resolve weakens and I agree to meet her at the ST hotel.

I gop there and she is hot, better than her pics even so as soon as I'm in the room I French kiss her and grab her cock. She resonds so we start undressing.

I'm curious, what was the aim of that meeting?

I mean, did U make an agreement before with "her" about the money? Did she ask U some money after or before (a rate, a tip or "up to U")? Or did she agree to meet U just for fun?

And what happened after? Did she continue to bug U with texts or calls considering U like her new boyfriend?

Sorry for all this questions but I'd like to know more about the filipino ladyboys mind ;)

• Upvote 1

Man I'm glad to be back in the Phils!

The Cebu Pacific flight was uneventful- but they kept us on the run way for 30 minutes, waiting for our bay, so it was 0500 before we deplaned. I was out of Immigration in like two seconds, no line at all. Presented my shinny new one year multiple entry visa and no problema, I'm good for 59 days. The only hitch was that my visa is valid from the day it was issued, so I lost 29 days by applying at the beginning of my trip, instead of the end. FYI...

Caught a metered taxi to the Five Star Bus terminal in Pasay- 118 pesos only! Got an air con bus, complete with WFi to Angeles, the only hitch was that it stopped at Marquee Mall instead of the Dau Terminal. Another guy on the bus paid 200 pesos and took a trike to Fields; I paid 13 pesos for a jeepney and we arrived at about the same time!

Call me Mr. Value :) 

AC is still very quiet, not as many LBs hanging outside Phillies (But enough to scratch any itch a guy might have)

Well, I fucked up- I'm so weak, lol! I bought the nurse a dress and one of those shawl/wraps -supposedly of Thai silk/cashmere- and she was delighted. I've spent a lot of time at her apartment the past two nights. She has two lb and one GG room mates. Could be interesting, but she says HINDI! (No) Hehe.

TIP: The Soi Buakao market has some great deals on clothes if you wana buy your little Pinay Princess a pasabulong (SP?) But the every day market, opposite the twice weekly market, has even better deals. FYI.

I did manage to hook up with the Wild Cat last night for a really good session at a short time hotel. We have our little joke about her being pregnant and I'm the Daddy.

Man, she eats that shit up, 555!

The WC released me around 0400, I stumbled into Margarita Station and ordered a SML and a 99 pork chop dinner. I grab a seat at the rail, but an LB I've been with before becomes a pest, so I move to a seat behind the bar, out of her clutches. She says she won't talk to me again- but she's txting me already, wanting a short time, LOL!

I roll into base camp at 0500- man I'm too old for this, LOL!

• Upvote 2

I like an afternoon beer- and popcorn- so I often stop by Pony Tails. Good music, not too loud, and nice eye candy as well.

It does get smoky in there, especially when the Koreans fill up the joint. Speaking of Koreans, I was therea few days ago and a couple of 40ish Korean guys were really throwing 20 pesos noted around. I saw them purchase at least five banded bunches of 20 pesos notes, I'd say the bundles were one inch thick. One hundred notes would be 2,000 pesos, so 3 or 4 thousand pesos a bundle?

When the "Whales" (High Rollers) move in, Lance moves out, hehe :yahoo:

• Upvote 1

I like an afternoon beer- and popcorn- so I often stop by Pony Tails. Good music, not too loud, and nice eye candy as well.

Just down from Ponytails is Cherry / Stampede.  These are actually 2 different bars, with the same entrance.  All GGs. Each trip I pop in there, fun bars.  A good number of dogs in the bunch but there is the occasional diamond, who has just started working in AC or hasn't quite made it to a bigger bar.  I have picked a couple of gems out of there, especially Stampede.  One of them was the young-looking one all they guys saw me with last November ... maybe I'll go to her prom. :rolleye0012:

Both these places are occasionally closed because of a raid.

A bar with 10 girls where 8 are ugly and 2 are outstanding is just fine, you don't have to fuck them all, just the 2!

• Upvote 2

^ I've heard those stories as well. I haven't been in the mega bars, Doll House (and the one beside it) for years. I prefer the smaller joints and the Perimeter bars, as well as meeting girls on line or hooking up with LBs near Phillies.

I'm not anti bar, I simply don't feel that I need them to find fun. I'm  just a regular guy, not part of the "In Crowd" and the bar owners are not my friends :happy0065:

• Upvote 2

^ I've heard those stories as well. I haven't been in the mega bars, Doll House (and the one beside it) for years. I prefer the smaller joints and the Perimeter bars, as well as meeting girls on line or hooking up with LBs near Phillies.

Yes the Dollhouse group bars are best avoided IMO also. They the own many bars on that block on both the Fields and Real St. side. I *think* Dollhouse invented the multi tiered bar fine (BF) early work release (EWR) system. The bar fines used to be the same for all GGs until they changed the system and invented the double LD. :huh:  

• Upvote 1

I am Ladyboy! I have cock!

Well, to back up  to the beginning, I'm sitting at the rail at Phillies, flirting and collecting a few phone numbers from LBs marketing their services. When they close in for the kill and whisper sweet nothings in my ear, I listen then flash them a smile and say "Sorry honey ko, I'm looking for a ladyboy, not a real girl like you, na."

Well, they usually giggle, prance around and say that yes they are a "special" girl, hehe.

But that line got me in to trouble once...

One LB that was a little too masculine for my tastes makes the pitch and I reply with the "I'm looking for a ladyboy" reply. She bats her eyes a few times, checks me out in the vein of "Is this his first trip to Angeles?" and keeps telling me that she has a cock- and its big!

I try to ignore her, but she is having none of it. The resourceful little bitch gets my Viber details from a co-worker and starts sending me photos. Yeah she is packing all right, its a Louisville Slugger (Base ball bat reference) and man she's proud of it! I can't help myself and I start laughing, but she mistakes that for me being interested, so she sends explicit pics of her doing some poor guy in every position that you can imagine, lol. She follows up with little stories about how she loves to make men squeal, etc., etc. The more I laugh, the more she flashes her wicked smile, points to her phone and nods her head in Sigi na! fashion. (Let's go!)

Me and my big mouth... :huh:

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

"Hon, I'm trying to control myself to you"

I'm beginning to understand Pilipino English better and the above quote means -sorta- that a certain LB is really into me, but she ignores me to protect her fragile self from heart ache.

Yeah, that's the ticket...

Background: a typhoon is lashing out at Bicol but the tail end here in Angeles is a rather mild 48 hours ofsteady rain and a few more days of the same is very likely.

And that's bad for a freelancing girl's business.

So I'm getting txts and Viber/WeChat messages from little Princesses that usually won't give me the time of day. Now the skeptic in me screams out that its all about money, or lack there of, but I'm ashamed to say I was totally wrong. At least according to several Angeles City prima donnas.

Said ladies are having nearly uncontrollable feelings of love, lust and true friendship towards me, due to the sudden change in weather. Wet cool weather makes em love us even more my fellow mongering friends. The LB making that poetic quote who ignores me most of the time to protect her heart. But mix in some rain with cool weather and she just can't fight her true feelings for me any longer...

So the next time you feel ignored by the lady you have set your eye on, give her the benefit of doubt, dear readers, because she is only coping and trying: "To control herself to you"

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Well, Ive pretty much settled in at Angeles City. I bought a used bike (only 1.5k kms!) and I've made two trips to Subic/Baloy Beach and one trip around Bataan, following the Death March.

Ive been dating a non P4P ladyboy and she just bought a used car. Guess who is her Driver's Ed teacher?

post-4587-0-06896400-1459744915_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Thanks TC. Yeah I'm happy here, but then I'm pretty much happy where ever I'm at. When I reach the "Tipping Point" I board the airplane and sky up...

After 10+ years in Thailand, seven months in Central and South America and now seven months in the Philippines, in my personal experience I would sum up the expat lifestyle as: "Same shit, different day", lol! 

• Upvote 1