Sexy Pattaya Femboy

DownLoLarry

She was hanging out a little at Corner the last couple months I was there. Was with a couple of cute gay boys and some old farang who seemed to be happily footing the bill for all of them. Saw that group multiple times.

You don't miss much from your comfortable wicker chair do you mate ? :D

Cheers Bruce

Kinda cute, but she REALLY needs someone with a camera that cost more then $10 to take a few pics. Where is BumbleBee when you need him?

Yes old Bumblebee needs to be put on her case I agree. He is such a maestro with the baby oil and a lens. Go get her BB like a good chap.

She was hanging out a little at Corner the last couple months I was there.

I remember some cute little short haired thing hanging out with her friends at Corner playing pool as well...But not this one...The one I remember was a lot shorter and rounder than Elle...and considerably younger...But very cute...I think had a bit of complexion problem though...Can't remember her name...I was there the other night...But alas except for Ning and Aun no cute little ladyboys...Pretty scary thought but after Ning and Aun...I was the cutest thing around...

Funnily enough I did a ST with Ellex early last year. Was a bit of a rush job as I had to catch a bus to Bkk so did not have time for any photos. A unique look for sure. :pic:

Well if theres any more info how to contact her I could possibly have a S/T with her soon and take some :pic: with my new camala lol, it would be purely in the interests of this forum of course ;)

I admit to liking the look of Ellex and can feel myself sliding even more down that slippery slope, especially knowing shes "versatile" :blush:

Well if theres any more info how to contact her I could possibly have a S/T with her soon

Most Thai ladyboys put their phone numbers on their Profiles and probably prefer to be called as generally their verbal English is better than their written English.

Ellex does not have her phone number on her Profile but on the left side of her Profile (and all Profiles) is a link to email her.

Sexy mak mak!

Well if theres any more info how to contact her I could possibly have a S/T with her soon and take some :pic: with my new camala lol, it would be purely in the interests of this forum of course ;)

I admit to liking the look of Ellex and can feel myself sliding even more down that slippery slope, especially knowing shes "versatile" :blush:

I could be wrong, but the face is familiar; wasn't she on one of TheGame's trip reports?

D.

duke007 what are friends for...here is her number 0847840078,and her email is elllex@hotmail.com

i want to hear the report from you...you will let me know in febr.

have a lovely time and lots of pics :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1