Sunee Plaza Rumours

pdogg

What the hell?

Ok, what does that really mean? Obviously there is a message of some sort in there, but I don't know how to decipher it. My only guess would be that they want to "upgrade" the area and are hoping to force out the low-end bars and businesses. Is that how you old-hands see it?

I assume this won't mean shit for a stable business like Corner Bar or Famous Bar, but will allow them to begin to exert pressure on the marginal businesses or those that they don't think uphold the High Standards that Pattaya of course is renowned for.

My guess...A move to close the area down...

Vehicles? The only vehicles in the evenings are an occasional motorbike...It would mean however, that afternoon deliveries to the bars would have to be carried in by hand...I doubt Crabbie's sidecar motorbike will make it through one of their barriers...Not certain if Crabbie will make it through the barrier...Pretty sure Lefty won't...

Security? Sure...An eighty pound gay boy pouncing on a two hundred pound gay man...Isn't that why gay men go there...In truth Sunee is one of the safest places in all of Pattaya...I can't recall ever seeing anything violent happen there...But then again you might get shot in the eye with a pretty strong cum load...

A charge to food vendors for wandering in? Most of their customers are the boys who work there...They will find a way to get some food...Thais have their ways...All the vendors have to do is hang out on Soi VC or Soi Yensabai...The boys will find them...

Seven hundred baht a month charged to each bar is not much I suppose...But what does per unit mean...Square feet, square meters, or the number of cocks in each bar...

The bars seems to be closing all on their own without much outside help...

Seems to me just a way to hurry things along...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Water sports bar maybe? :crazy:

The Castle on 3rd Road is Pattaya's primary S&M venue, think there's another off Theppisit in Jomtien. Ladies only, no ladyboys.

Pricing is steep. Think there is a 900 baht cover which includes a drink.

Buddy of mine was tied up and a cattle prod was administered to his balls. He was ordered not to cum. But he couldn't comply and shot his load without permission.

The Castle on 3rd Road is Pattaya's primary S&M venue, think there's another off Theppisit in Jomtien. Ladies only, no ladyboys.

Buddy of mines was tied up an a cattle prod was administered d to his balls. He was ordered not to cum. But he couldn't comply and shot his load without permission.

Ouch sounds like his balls were touch and go at one stage. :D

Buddy of mine was tied up and a cattle prod was administered to his balls. He was ordered not to cum. But he couldn't comply and shot his load without permission.

Yikes! Not my bag at all but sounds like good business though :) Put a coupla broads in a Nazi getup, prod away and collect the cash. :spiteful:

Since this is a forum inundated with pole smoking butt pirates, I don't think it matters much which one is more likely the poofter between Beckham and Brady. I'd say both are equally likely or unlikely. Both have celeb worthy trophy wives, right?

• 3 weeks later...

Was walking along Soi Yaba, just off Soi VC and stumbled upon Lusy Bar which is due to open on Saturday, January 7th.

Doesn't really look like a bar, more like a hangout joint which is a nice change of pace. A couple femmy types were hanging out and the owner is an older GG. Will keep you guys posted.

• 3 weeks later...