Who Knew...

Trenton42

is there anything not to like about bailey jay?

:happy0065:

her beauty is a major exception to the usual truth that north american tgirls just can't compare to the true thai ladyboy beauties-- the difference is, for every baily jay/kimber james in the usa there are a hundred pooky/sonya/ming/mint/nuy/neung/areeya/noon/et al's in LOS.

no wonder the once-supreme leader limped away to walking street

and once there he'll walk with a limp forever.

:drinks:

• Upvote 1

is there anything not to like about bailey jay?

:happy0065:

her beauty is a major exception to the usual truth that north american tgirls just can't compare to the true thai ladyboy beauties--

There are 14 sets of Bailey Jay on Shemale Yum.

http://join.shemaleyum.com/track/lbrlbr.2.5.5.0.0.0.0.0

Guys, if you join Shemale Yum, please use our links.

I didn’t quite know what I had on my hands when Remy delivered the first two sets of Harley Quinn in late summer of 2008. What I did know is that we had an incredibly cute girl who could easily have been a gender girl – and she had a unique look. I immediately put up a couple of teasers of her, not showing the genitals, on this site … and it went crazy. I didn’t realize that she was an internet sensation already but after a few threatening emails (“If you don’t tell us if she’s a boy of a girl, we’ll bring down your site”) from 4chan and demanding we post the whole set. A few googles and I saw we could have some fun. So after a few weeks of teasing yes she is, no she isn’t, sort of thing, we posted the set to great success.

Bailey shot 14 sets for Shemale Yum.

Pretty famous in the TS world, and she comes up often in the "can you believe this is a boy?" catagory on hetero forums.  With, not really surprising, many 'straight' guys admitting they'd love to have a go with her.

On this topic, if you had a dollar for every copy of that one pic of Areeya with her nut sack peeking out from between her thighs while she is sitting on the couch, that has a meme added and circulating around the internet, you'd be rich. 

I've seen it many times, with a meme such as a variation of the "Priceless" Mastercard commercial.  Of course the logo removed as well. Try doing a Bing.com search with nothing filtered, and you would probably get a different mix. Google is stricter on sex and nudity in searches.