Best Pattaya bar for a first timer

stjames1892

will you care to enlighten us with you wisdom and tell us why ?

Well, the wisdom, if you want to call it that? Is the wisdom of experience... The experience of visiting Karl & Lita's various incarnations over the years...

And I'm not going to start tearing bars apart on this open forum, so for now you'll just have to stay unenlightened...But to anyone playing with a full deck it should be fukin' obvious as to why this is...

And no, as Lance says, "you're not a newbie", but a sad prat who's got himself so utterly lost in this scene that he can't even see the unsuitability for himself... Lita's stock in trade always has been, incrowders, forum Dandies, sycophants & "FRIENDS"!

Do yourself a favour & just to see an example, go & read my posts on LBP, from when Famous Bar first started up... It's an honest account of how badly myself & another very well known BM were treated... BECASE WE WERN'T KNOWN & she wanted the equivalent of some fuckin' private drinkers club... Or the 'local Ladyboy C.I.U. Club', as we used to call it!

:hi:

PS. Thanks Lance  =))

• Upvote 1

And no, as Lance says, "you're not a newbie", but a sad prat who's got himself so utterly lost in this scene that he can't even see the unsuitability for himself... 

Well..I been staying away from the forums because of  name calling ass-licking assholes like you..

On my post I explained why it was good for new-bee..and what did u do..?? send him to Nakula. :sign0181:

And I bet you never ever been to a Lita's Bar...

Famous Bar?? lol..I know Karl&Lita from BarelyLegal.days..And may be you n your BM friend been treated the way you did because Lita&karl knew what an pair of sad old  PRATS they was dealing with..

Me Lost??? :happy0065: 

I'm still coming to LOS..still fucking LB..enjoying my holidays..just I don't need to lick bar owners asses like some pip do..or provide photos for you to wank over.I thinks im better of staying stay unenlightened. :movethatass: 

PS..

Sorry pdogg it looks like a short visit.Maybe i just need a remainder  . :sign0181: 

funny you mention that Lung as I am pretty much a newbie here and have always been made to feel as pretty much nothing but an outsider at her places, sometimes like the only one if bar was full of long time regulars, nice to know I'm not the only one who feels the same

• Upvote 1

I personally will be looking forward to visiting Lita Bar, I never did visit Barely Legal but Ezy Bar was my favourite bar in Pattaya as was Famous Bar thereafter and I have always got on great with both Lita and Karl cool.png

Different strokes for different folks I suppose   Pervert.gif

I think a first timer should try them all because different bars will appeal to different guys.

A buddy of mine who wasn't into ladyboys asked me to show him some of the bars.  So I brought him to fours bars.  One of these bars has a rep for both bill padding and the ladyboys playing a full court press for ladydrinks.  It's a bar lots of guys avoid for this reason but it was his favorite bar of all the ones I brought him to.

There's another bar, this one on Soi Half A Dozen that has had a horrible rep for years.  But I've never seen any any trouble there ever.  Not saying there hasn't been trouble but it seems OK to me.

Some guys like mellow.  Other guys want her cock out right away in the bar.

So IMO, a first timer should hit all the bars in the few days ad see which ones work for him.  And even the worst bar might have the one ladyboy that rocks his world.

• 4 weeks later...

I myself like to venture out and find the unknown hidden gem of a LB. A lot of the beer bars these days are mixed and usually have a LB or two on staff. You will find that these LBs don't normally get as much play as the GGs in the bar, hence they are eager to please once their "gaydar" goes up and they realize that you are in to boys in dresses.

It is always fun just to head out on the town and do what I call "big game LB hunting". You pack your bag of tricks and head out on the hunt. One never knows what one will find, and that is what make it even more exciting. Hunting season starts again next month. 

Hope to see some familiar faces and some new ones as well. -Swedeman007

• Upvote 2

Look like Billy is scoring negative points quickly on this forum as well? Some things just never change.

Had many a drink with Billy for 10 years now and he's OK in my book.  If my other half is out with me, he goes out of his way to be nice to her and make her feel included so she likes him too.

• Upvote 3

I myself like to venture out and find the unknown hidden gem of a LB. A lot of the beer bars these days are mixed and usually have a LB or two on staff. You will find that these LBs don't normally get as much play as the GGs in the bar, hence they are eager to please once their "gaydar" goes up and they realize that you are in to boys in dresses.

I agree 100%

Ladyboys who work in GG bars tend to be low key, drama free, and just looking to fit in.

Perhaps the GGs in the bar don't view them as competition and figure if a guy barfines the ladyboy that they weren't going to get barfined by that faggot anyway, lol.

Spot on about the hunt Swedeman, great fun to find bars and ladyboys well off the beaten track that hardly anyone knows about.  :drinks:

Guest JustSumGai

I myself seem to lack the fortitude and mighty resolve to make it very far into the hunt. Or the money for a long hunt. Were I to hit it big, I would love to try tho. Perhaps I could play hard to get long enough to see a dozen bars in one night.  Alas, I usually am so horned up by #3 that I "fall in love" and dive IN.

I know Billy is an old hand and I hope he'll post more as I feel that we get the best picture of the overall scene with the widest variety of posters. Otherwise we'd just get a ton of black panty pics hahaha

• Upvote 1