Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

I reckon some guys may be more interested in the short haired one in the background. :search:

Im interested in the closest one (Bew, who says shes freelance) and the one with the "long" hair behind her (looks like tata11 from TF), would be good to know this location :biggrin:

You might ask her? :sign0184:

I dont seem to get any replies on TF, maybe coz Im old, fat and ugly :sign0181:

There is another reason though, if I called her on the phone she will know Im interested and up the anti baht wise (heard a rumour she asks 2000 baht) so if possible I would prefer to go to bar check her out and try to act cool (and I mean try) and if we get along then decide whether to take her or not, so there is a method in my madness Sir :hi:

I do love to wake up next to a cute little ladyboy and Bew is very cute imho so I would take her L/T :biggrin:

It looks like it could be on Soi 7 or 8, but there again many of those bar complexes look so similar.

I'm kind of confused about the background. Doesn't look like more beer bars so I was thinking Soi 8 maybe around where Cherry Bar use to be. There is lots of stuff behind the bars in that location. But that is a pretty wild guess. She definately is a cutie.

Damn you're right. It does look a whole lot different with the shutter down/sans gals in front. Both DT and I visited Bliss last year when he had one of the fastest blow jobs known to man. It was early in the day and the place was not exactly over flowing with talent, at least not IMO. Perhaps I'll give it another swing of the bat next visit especially now that the sun has set on Lolita's. 

BTW anyone know why Lolita's folded? I though it was a well run place and every time I visited they seemed to have had a far bit of business.