Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

Guest Route65

Soi 5, just off Jomtien Beach Road?  The Immigration office is a little further up and on the right, I think.

Here's a slightly expanded version of the original of 'Slippery Rain...'

post-4380-0-65127400-1375825175_thumb.jp

Too easy now, I feel.

:Hmmmph:

• Upvote 1

Guest Route65

I think you may have been misled slightly by the phrase 'not a million miles away' from Sunee Plaza.  I can categorically state that it is much, much less than a million miles away, but not as near to Sunee as you probably think...

Final clue(s):  It's somewhere that might lodge in Rossco's memory...

• Upvote 1

Guest Route65

Areca Lodge ? 

Give that man a coconut!  It is indeed the Areca Lodge.

Very much looking forward to catching up with you in October/November.

Will do my best to take care of young Ciobha while he's here.  That is, I'll try to keep him out of in as many shenanigans as possible.  Not that he needs any help in that respect, of course...

• Upvote 1

Guest Route65

I suppose we could always try antics, capers, frolics, larks, chicanery, hanky-panky, monkey business, roguery, romps or hijinks - and if they don't work, we'll just rely on General Mischief (whom I believe is the ranking officer of young Jen, a.k.a. Sergeant Cock).

Looks like the side of the Tue, Fri Market which has the covered roof section, there are the food stalls and beyond them the second hand clothes section.

Good shot Mr. Tel (Mr. Big?). I recognized Center Condo in the background but managed to get myself turned around a bit despite the number of times I've stood exactly there waiting for a baht bus going north on Buakhao.

https://maps.google.com/?t=h&ie=UTF8&ll=12.92436,100.879268&spn=0.002201,0.002293&z=19&vpsrc=6&layer=c&cbll=12.924271,100.879257&panoid=mFJbs_AZYep85-2ojEevEg&cbp=12,282.56,,0,-2

• Upvote 2

Well done lads and as a prize, a pair of soiled underpants from La Bamba is on the way to you as we speak. Problem is, they are my soiled underpants. 8P

As a bonus you should include a framed autographed photo of a brown urinal in Sihanoukville.