Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

You're a bunch of pervs, I'm humbled by your knowledge :happy0065:

I'll buy you a happy meal when you're in town

One of the benefits of spending long spells in Patts is it gives us time to explore the more out of the way places.  Think I'll pass on the burger offer 360 thanks, looks like something more up Ciobha's street.  :winking0023: 

• 1 month later...

Not sure of the name, but I believe that is the soi that runs between buakow and 2nd Road, takes you out roughly at the top of soi 8.

Yup, it widens out at the 2nd Road end with bars/ shops either side and a central row of bars in the middle.  This shot at the beginning of the bars looking down towards 2nd Rd..... It looked like a place worthy of more night-time exploration on my last trip...

That's where Kim, yourself and I enjoyed a drink in the upstairs open bar Xyzzy    :drinks:

Not sure of the exact location BB, but if I recall, we went there one night a few years ago. It is just off Jomtien Beach Road, if it is the same place I am thinking of??

I know where you are talking about this is not it, good guess.  The mystery photo was taken somewhere off Second road between Soi Diana and Pattaya Klang.  That should help the eagled eyed among you. :pic: 

Guest Route65

Could this be the rear end of the "Made in Thailand" complex.

I doubt anyone knows more about rear ends than BigTel...

Ahem.   :rolleye0012:

• 2 weeks later...