The most annoying way for a ladyboy to ask for a drink?

bumblebee

Annoying ways ladyboys try to get a drink.  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most annoying way a ladyboy tries to get you to buy her a drink?

• Catches your eye, points to you, then to her and makes a drink gesture.
    • Asks you straight away for a lady drink after introductions.
    • Sits at your table and makes cheers/chock dee gestures with her empty fist/check bin tumbler
    • Other

You've hit the nail on the head, BB.  Why are we in the bar??? To enjoy ourselves.   Of course the bar has to make money, as do the ladies, but that shouldn't impact on the bar's patrons.

Do you think the ladies perhaps don't understand the effect these things have on us?

There is an outside possibility the ladies don't understand, cobber, but the owners/mamasan's most certainly do!!!

I am very fond of Lita, and indeed her bar and bars in the past, but this behaviour is very obvious here, and I just think it could be stopped quite easily, and customers would have a more pleasant experience, resulting in them returning more frequently.

Shouting 20 meters across a Soi "Hey come here and buy me a drink !" coupled with a swift "Fuck you !" when I waved and walked on must be up there with the best of them .

I guess some of them just never attended finishing school .

• Upvote 2

Shouting 20 meters across a Soi "Hey come here and buy me a drink !" coupled with a swift "Fuck you !" when I waved and walked on must be up there with the best of them .

I guess some of them just never attended finishing school .

Obviously referring to Natalie on Soi Diana, Mr. Slim??

Or maybe a farang bar owner. :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

For me,it is not annoying when they ask for a drink,no matter in which way they do it.After all,you do not expect them to spend so much money on clothes,make up and high heels,dance their asses out all night,put up with all the rude behaviour of drunk farangs and all that just for a ridiculous salary.Besides,you don't give them a drink for free,you get a nice company for a few minutes during which you may kiss,touch and fondle them!!!a fair deal,don't you think? 

• Upvote 1

For me,it is not annoying when they ask for a drink,no matter in which way they do it.After all,you do not expect them to spend so much money on clothes,make up and high heels,dance their asses out all night,put up with all the rude behaviour of drunk farangs and all that just for a ridiculous salary.Besides,you don't give them a drink for free,you get a nice company for a few minutes during which you may kiss,touch and fondle them!!!a fair deal,don't you think? 

Good point loll but it's the ones who are not nice company that hassle us for drinks that is the problem. :biggrin:  

Guest sustra2

i was in BKK recently....avoided nana plaza ...and went to some bars as darkside or check inn bar...wasn't really hustled with requests....maybe they are learning that the less they ask...the more they get.