Have You Ever Been to any of the Big Ladyboy Cabarets?

bumblebee

Ladyboy Cabarets: Your cup of tea?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been to any of the big ladyboy cabarets?

• Yes, I quiete enjoy them really
    • Yea but just the once, will probably never go again
    • No, but I keep meaning to go.
    • Nope, not my scene at all
    • Other

While I used to enjoy the small cabarets around Pattaya (are there any left by the way?)  I have never taken in any of the big shows, Tiffanys, Alcazar etc.  Not sure why, just never got around to it I guess.  It's not the kind of thing you would do on your own I'd imagine, and also not really part of a wild lads night out.  From reading around over the years they seem to be places you would take your ladyboy date for a special night out, am I wrong?

So how about you guys, are you into them, have you been, if not why, would you go again?

I know I must be in the minority here, as I do enjoy them even without my lb gf. I guess the reason why I like them so much is the spectacle and glamour. It's probably like seeing one of the Vegas style shows, and even though it is lip synch, there is still talent required for the dancing.

• Upvote 2

I've been to Alcazar a couple times and Tiffany 3 or 4 times.  I think Tiffany is a shade better than Alcazar. 

Years back I went to the Simon Cabaret in Chiang Mai before it closed.  That was a very nice show as well.

I surely wouldn't suggest that they are on par with a Vegas show, but they are fun and entertaining and a nice

way to spend the evening with a ladyboy - especially if your date has never been to a show before.  I

guarantee  she will enjoy the show and later in the evening show her gratitude..........

• Upvote 2

Beat's me why, but it just doesn't do a damn thing for me. Don't get me wrong though. Just like the next guy I do like a fine looking, well coiffed, sexy ladyboy in heels wearing something excitingly tight. However the cabaret scene hasn't been my cuppa of tea.  

I never thought of it but Kahuna is right. A show would be an excellent way to treat your LB date. 

• Upvote 1

Kahuna is right about taking you lb date to a cabaret show - especially the big ones like TIffany or Alcazar. They love it and it is a special treat for them. 15-20 years ago the cabaret shows were one of the best non-p4p jobs an lb could aspire to. A "star" could earn a good amount of income if she was glamorous enough to generate a lot of photo tips. An explanation of how this works for the bigger shows - around 10-15 of the most glamorous lbs go out between shows and pose for photos with the crowd. The tips are pooled and share among all the performers except for the last session, where she gets to keep it all.

Having seen most of the shows in Thailand, I would say my favorite would be Calpyso in Bangkok, but for spectacle and most beautiful lbs, TIffany has the edge.

• Upvote 2

Rx,

I doubt any of us would have any problem knighting you as the most up to date and versed connoisseur of Ladyboy cabaret. You deserve a title and by way of this post I am asking all forum members to rally and crown you King Pharm of LB Cabaret. How's that sound?!!?

Come on guys. Do we have your support?  :happy0065:

• Upvote 2

Rx,

I doubt any of us would have any problem knighting you as the most up to date and versed connoisseur of Ladyboy cabaret. You deserve a title and by way of this post I am asking all forum members to rally and crown you King Pharm of LB Cabaret. How's that sound?!!?

Come on guys. Do we have your support?  :happy0065:

I agree with you here Sam and you have my support in this motion for sure   :drinks:

I agree with you here Sam and you have my support in this motion for sure   :drinks:

Great!!! We have the support of the renown BigTel, another deeply respected knight of our order. This is tremendous encouragement. I see a well supported and swift coronation in the making. Hail to King Pharm!!!  :hi:

In Patong, Phuket you can have a FREE mini Cabaret at the LB bar "Cocktail & Dreams" twice per night. It's not bad. There was a bigger Cabaret in Soi Crocodile (off Bangla Rd) called "Moulin Rose" but a month or two ago it was "on hold" and there is another one around in the Paradise Complex, but I forget it's name, also a mostly GayBoy Cabaret. ALL of them are good for a once over.

• Upvote 1

Ive also taken two girls to the Ball at Tiffany's, first one was back in 2009 when I booked V.I.P front row seats and took Cartoon,  and 13 months ago I went again with Owe

I also went to the Alcazar Show with an ex g/f about 7 years ago

post-136-0-69287800-1402664462_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-62879300-1402664479_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-57559300-1402664497_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-19277000-1402664627_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-61147700-1402664646_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-20343800-1402664671_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-02610600-1402664696_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-06847000-1402748192_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Closer to home here in the UK the Ladyboys of Bangkok do a tour every year and I have been to every Manchester Show one apart from one in the last 10 years

This year will be different as I will be going solo for the first time, I have my Platinum Seat already booked on Table 20 for June 25th :happy0065:

Lady Boys of Bangkok

Back in another sizzling and seductive production. Get hot under the collar whilst the stars burn up the stage in ‘Red Hot Kisses’ the brand new show for 2014

19 June - 28 June 2014

The Lady Boys of Bangkok are setting the stage on fire with a fabulous mix of fun and frolics, this blazing hot production includes 16 of Thailand's most beautiful and intriguing lady boys, performing a show like no other!

If it all gets a little too hot for you to handle, don't worry - we have our fully licensed bar to help you cool down with an ice cold beverage, and if you get a little peckish our resident chef is on hand restore the fire in your belly with a range of authentic Thai cuisine.

Venue

Sabai Pavillion, Total Car Park (Old BBC site), Oxford Rd, Manchester, M60 7HB

A few pics from last year and another interlude pic with the girls with my mate and his g/f  :hi:

post-136-0-78407300-1402666131_thumb.png

post-136-0-01765900-1402666363_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-53822900-1402666385_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-92222600-1402666411_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-50613100-1402679520_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the great pic Dave, enjoyed your reminiscences, good reporting from the front.

I sometimes take my date to the shows in Sunnee or Boystown. They are always fascinated by lots of young boys with hard cocks.

Could be a good idea for a Ladyboy poll, Underpants or Glam

• Upvote 3

duke007 - great photos of the Golden Dome and Ladyboys of Bangkok shows - you've got quite the smile for those after show photos!

Thanks SiamSam for the nomination - but I don't really deserve a title like "King" - maybe Emperor, but not King. :crazy:

Just kidding of course! The other cabaret show that Torurot mentioned in the gay area of Patong Beach - I think is called the Boat Cabaret. Of course there is Simon Phuket as well, which is the biggest one in Phuket.

Some photos of Guoy, who was one of the stars at Mambo Cabaret in Bangkok - not sure if it is still open.

post-289-0-75305200-1402778801_thumb.jpg

post-289-0-45870600-1402778818_thumb.jpg

post-289-0-51765800-1402778830_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2