Have the majority of your Ladyboys been from Isaan?

bumblebee

Just curious how many ladyboys you guys have been with from outside Isaan.  I remember Eyemahk had a list of the provinces of Thailand where ladyboys came from that he and others had been with.  There were a few places that seemed like black holes where it was rare to non existent to get your hands on a ladyboy, Chanthaburi next to Chonburi being one if I recall correctly.

So let's hear it guys, have you managed to get you hands on any of the lesser spotted elusive non Isaan ladyboys and what province were they from?

Guest sustra

i've been in Thai a few times, not so many..so i am not an expert...but... is there any difference from a bangkokian ladyboy and an isaan one? i mean....are they different in behaviour, personality, attitude?

actually i was in lampang and seen many lbs there....but could not say if they were different from an Isaan lb....

when in South America, speaking the local language, i could say, listening to their accent,  if people are, for ex, from la Habana or Baracoa....Paulista or Paulistana...., obviously there is a difference, but not always denoting positive or negative sides.

• Upvote 1

i've been in Thai a few times, not so many..so i am not an expert...but... is there any difference from a bangkokian ladyboy and an isaan one? i mean....are they different in behaviour, personality, attitude?

actually i was in lampang and seen many lbs there....but could not say if they were different from an Isaan lb....

when in South America, speaking the local language, i could say, listening to their accent,  if people are, for ex, from la Habana or Baracoa....Paulista or Paulistana...., obviously there is a difference, but not always denoting positive or negative sides.

Overall they've got fairer skin up in the north and are a bit more Chinese in appearance ... Plus they're considered by many (including myself) to be better looking. They've definitely got softer looking features, for sure.

• Upvote 1

Whoops... Bit of a hangover, forgot Surrathani and Loie... And of course Bkk and the home of good looking totty.. Chang Mail

Funny enough, I'm in Pattaya right now, (ISARN Central)... And it's full of fukin' mules (just my honest opinion)