How to get a Ladyboy's Phone Number.

bumblebee

I was in the iBeats shop yesterday with Kliome and Dav26 showing them the cute LB that works there.  Dav joked and said "It's gonna cost me an iPhone 5 just to get her number." which gave me a bit of a giggle.  So how do you guys go about getting an LBs number if she works in a shop or a bar besides asking on the forum or a friend who might have it.

I remember a few years ago one of the guys we were with paid a bar fine just to get a number, he didn't actually take the LB that night but wanted to have her number for a later date.

Yep, just ask for it; if she gets nasty about it I figure she's done me a favor, as in who wants to be with a bitch? (Don't answer that guys, 555)

I learned to write my name in Thai and add my phone number to it and pass it to girls I'm interested in.. Its a good ice breaker and they  usually laugh.

• Upvote 1

Aren't the girls a bit reluctant to pass their number to guys while the bar owner is around? 

I think things have changed in this regard in the last ten years.  With so many girls having smart phones, it seems much more common for guys and girls to have their phones out looking at pics etc.

(for now i am sticking with my ancient nokia)

I think things have changed in this regard in the last ten years.  With so many girls having smart phones, it seems much more common for guys and girls to have their phones out looking at pics etc.

(for now i am sticking with my ancient nokia)

Me too PD, I only use it for talking and texts, which I thought phones were used for once upon a time...lol

I do happen to have a quite a few LOS ladies phone numbers  stored in my phone though  :spiteful:

Well in the phillippines , as far as i can see and deal with my self , most girls dont have a probleem giving you there number richt there at the place that they work at , got some numbers from the girls while they where in there bar......

At treasure Island this girl write down her fb ID , name and tel nr , while the owner was standing just a few feet away......

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 2

There are a few places in the Philippines where getting the phone number takes some more planning. These are Amazing Show Cabarets - in Manilla and Cebu. Management does not allow the lbs to arrange "dates" with audience members or exchange numbers, so if you're interested you arrange to have your photo taken after the show and pass your mobile number along with the tip. If she's into p4p, she will call you later well afterwards.

• Upvote 1

There a few bars in Pattaya where the LB's say they are not allowed to give their numbers out...........but where there is a will there is a way :db: not failed so far although I have normally bought them a drink or 2..............

Not sure why I get their numbers never used them yet.......unless it's to help another BM out!

• Upvote 2

There a few bars in Pattaya where the LB's say they are not allowed to give their numbers out...........but where there is a will there is a way :db: not failed so far although I have normally bought them a drink or 2..............

Not sure why I get their numbers never used them yet.......unless it's to help another BM out!

Those probably are the rules- but ladyboys are usually free spirits and pretty much do as they please. I think if they like you, passing their number is not a problem, as long as its done discretely.

Many bars allow free lancers to use their establishment to get customers and of course the bar gets a cut too.

If it bothers a punter to ask for her number in the bar, just wait until you see her off premises :)

Guest sustra

good times in Cuba where there's no internet, no facebook and no iphones......like 30 years ago....see you tonight at 8 p.m. that's all i do.

If it bothers a punter to ask for her number in the bar, just wait until you see her off premises :)

If you live in the LOS, time is on your side, and u bump into ladyboys everywhere!  :biggrin:

One good spot are the food stalls on Pattaya Tai from 1AM to 4AM.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sustra

just coming back from Bangkok today and didn't need to ask...they used to give it to me....unlikely...did not buy a Thai SIM..so coulldn't call them......they just knocked at the door....if they wanted too contact me just give them your room number...

• Upvote 1