Is an all Ladyboy BJ Bar Feasible?

bumblebee

I bumped into an old friend today while out shopping who is thinking of moving to Pattaya for a while as his base for the last 10 years or so, Hua Hin is too quiet just now.  He said he has been looking around for a bar but again he has noticed how quiet it is here. 

Now this guy's background is in the bar and guesthouse business, he used to run the only BJ bar in Hua Hin whose name begins with L-----s,(the name has other connotations so I won't spell it out here) there used to be one in Soi LK Metro also.  He asked me if I had any suggestions and it got me wondering if there is a market for a Ladyboy only BJ bar is Pattaya, would it be feasible?  I told him I'd put out the feelers and get some feedback for him.

For those unfamiliar with the set up, from what I recall you just go into the venue, choose a girl and the BJ is a set amount, think it used to be 700 B in HH.  No need to buy a drink if you don't want, just a simple business transaction of you pay and you get a BJ, no negotiations or haggling.

Is it doable, are there enough guys coming and going to keep such a business afloat till high season?

Actually, I think that could be a go :) Many guys are still wrestling with self inflicted "Am I gay" guilt. But they are also excited by ladyboys, a BJ bar, staffed by ladyboys just might go. No involvement on the customers part -unless they desire it- and LBs are usually good at the task :)

I have seen a few LBs working at the Pump Station in Pattaya :)

• Upvote 1

So the punter would KNOW he was being blown by a LadyBoy, not a Lady??

When I used to sit outside his bar in HH and guys were thinking of coming in the girls would say "blow job bar" in case they were unaware.  So possibly the same thing with the word ladyboy thrown into the sentence.

Like i said just putting out the feelers for him as he is not into our scene.

I think it would work best if the customer had the option of giving a blowjob.    :20:

I like this idea. The bar could have drink coasters like the ones in PBG. The colour of one side would indicate you are looking to receive a blow job and the other side looking to give one. Of course, no coaster would mean a reciprocal encounter.  :biggrin:

I think there is always room for a quality blow job joint. Should have a mixed gender staff though IMO.

• Upvote 1

I like this idea. The bar could have drink coasters like the ones in PBG. The colour of one side would indicate you are looking to receive a blow job and the other side looking to give one. Of course, no coaster would mean a reciprocal encounter.  :biggrin:

Same Same but Different B)

post-136-0-02589700-1402064371_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-97839200-1402064383_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

The place in HH is a very nice sports type bar now. There still is a L-----'s in Pattaya but it moved to Soi Chaiyapoon and down sized. An all LB BJ bar *might* work for a while as guys on GG forums seem to think LBs probably give better BJs because they know what it should feel like. We had a thread on the subject here and my best BJ was from a GG. So after the novelity wore off I suspect the profits would also if it works at all.

If you have a BJ bar and have a few providers that are good enough at their job they get good press on the boards you likely will have customers. Also Bliss lounge and the old L-----'s were nice enough inside you could spend some time and play pool there with or without participating in a BJ. But really great givers are rare IMO. My first two times at  L-----'s in Pattaya I figured because they worked at a BJ bar they would be good and I was wrong. I got lucky my third time, that was going to be my last try, and picked a great one who I saw many times after that visit even when she moved to another bar.

Guest sustra

if they had happy hours..let's say from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.....2 lbs 1 price...i bet there would be the line from Jomtien long

if they had happy hours..let's say from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.....2 lbs 1 price...i bet there would be the line from Jomtien long

Innard-resting. Happy Hour BlowJobs. 2 for 1 special. I like the concept. 

One of the great things I've enjoyed about Lolita's in Bangkok over the years is they have shift work. They open at 08h00 and the girls work until 15h00/16h00. I love this primarily because I am a morning person. When in Bangkok I usually stay close to Soi 4, 6, and 8 and I wake early. My fondest memories is waking up, having a shave and shower and then strolling over to Lolita's to meet the morning 08h00 shift. They are fresh, clean, and ready to go, as am I. Instead of a pre-blowjob beer we have a pre-blowjob orange juice. A great way to start the day!!!

So in addition to the 17h00 to 20h00 "Happy Hour 2 for 1 special" I would like to have an "Early Bird Special" from 08h00 to 10h00. Now that's innovative and RipWrinkle exciting.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1