How Ladyboys See Us?

bumblebee

I was chatting to my other half recently and the subject of all my friends being into ladyboys came up.  I casually and lightheartedly remarked that do you think they would fuck a man also and to my surprise she said yes to many of the names I threw out, names well known here.  The only one she said was a real man and only liked ladyboys and not men was CurleyMike.  :biggrin:

While her reasoning gave me a good giggle it also got me thinking, how do we come across to the ladyboys.  Do they see the majority of us as being guys who would shag anything with a dick?

I have heard anecdotes over the years of ladyboys pointing out guys in our scene and saying he is also a ladyboy/gay to the guy she is with. 

Food for thought perhaps.

• Ladyboys

In my opinion, men sometimes can be either shallow (men who f**** you) or men (who holds your hands) through it all. It doesn't have to be sexual all the time. But it's always good to be attracted sexually by your partner.

So, what I'm saying now is; there is no good way for me to explain how LBs look at men. Because LBs are just like any other human being. The only difference between us (LBs) and the rest of the other people is that our gender is not recognized.

MJ

• Upvote 3

We all view the world and those within it slightly differently as none of us have lived exactly the same life as another. No doubt ladyboys are similar, although I would suspect they'd have a more simplistic viewpoint. Generally speaking, perhaps due to their education and poor knowledge and exposure to the world outside of Thailand.

When I see me I view myself as 'normal', as it is me and it is who I am. When I see a transgendered person I see them as people first and transgendered second. What I do not know about them (without being intimate) is whether they are either a top or bottom or both. Sub-categories, if you will.

The same could apply for men who admire ladyboys, whether he is a top only or enjoys being bottom too.

The sub-category of ladyboy I prefer are those who desire to be a lady. They would be adopting the female role of being bottom while I perform the male role of being top. Although I'd hate them to want to loose their most lovely of appendages in the process. The female penis. For me to adopt the female role I could well understand someone assuming I was gay.

Without getting into that tiresome debate of whether a ladyboy admirer is gay or not. Perhaps those who bottom are considered more gay than those who only top and would therefor be more likely to get together with another man. After all, we all fall into at least one further sub-category of ladyboy admirer so perhaps ladyboys consider that element relevant in their determinations.

Sadly, the world of transgenders and their admirers is severely lacking in common and consistent nomenclature to support precisely what the sub-categories are, so inevitably we all fall under 'gay' as far the outside world is concerned.

Perhaps Thai ladyboys make that simple top/bottom assumption to determine what they believe too, although I understand they have several words for categories that we don't have but they do not necessarily translate.

• Upvote 3

• Ladyboys

We all view the world and those within it slightly differently as none of us have lived exactly the same life as another. No doubt ladyboys are similar, although I would suspect they'd have a more simplistic viewpoint. Generally speaking, perhaps due to their education and poor knowledge and exposure to the world outside of Thailand.

I have to disagree with you. Generally speaking, LBs don't just lives in Thailand. They are all out around the world studying in universities, successful, and no doubt very respectable! For you to be speaking for the LBs community is a little bias don't you reckon?

I know quite a lot LBs in Thailand who managed to get recognition in their corporate businesses and became successful. Speaking of their lack of education and poor knowledge; clearly your facts are wrong.

I know many genetic male and female who's not far off from the LBs. Many of them can't even read. So it is really unfair to press onto this (non-fact) matter.

They don't speak the prime language of the world, doesn't mean that they are stupid.

Nonetheless, i totally agree about rest your comments. But the LBs will not think of the men who fancies LBs as gay men. However they think of you as hope. The hope for love and better life as another homo sapien.

• Upvote 2

I have to disagree with you. Generally speaking, LBs don't just lives in Thailand. They are all out around the world studying in universities, successful, and no doubt very respectable! For you to be speaking for the LBs community is a little bias don't you reckon?

I know quite a lot LBs in Thailand who managed to get recognition in their corporate businesses and became successful. Speaking of their lack of education and poor knowledge; clearly your facts are wrong.

When I refer to ladyboys I am referring to those in Thailand only and, perhaps sadly, those who primarily function within the P4P industry, commonly from poor rural backgrounds.

There are no doubt very well educated and very successful ladyboys in Thailand too, but they're few and far between in comparison among the glut of working girls near to me. My above post was never intended to portray facts, it is simply my opinion from where I exist in the world based upon those around me and my personal experiences.

I could equally say your facts are wrong, but I realise they are your opinions. Opinions are exactly that, they're not facts.

You appear a little sensitive to what you see as criticism, even where there is none. I can only imagine life as a transgendered person is one which potentially endures many negatives and therefore causes a back-foot stance and rapid defenses. That statement is not a fact, again it is my opinion, based upon what minuscule knowledge I have of you. I had no transgendered friends in the UK but gay guys I've known in the past have possessed some of the best quickfire responses to negative comments or insinuations I have ever known and often saw a negative where there wasn't one.

Do not forget, it's extremely likely the knowledge-base of this forum and others like it is far more au fait with working girls (ladyboys) than you are. Yet your knowledge of non-P4P probably outweighs ours. In my opinion both are welcome and worthy of interest. Perhaps a topic for another debate but the percentage of Thai ladyboys in Thailand who would refuse to perform sexual acts for gain must be extremely low, less than 5% would be my guess.

Your input is potentially very interesting regarding all topics within this forum and I hope you wouldn't be offended by anything I were to say about ladyboys or the transgendered community in general. I am a massive fan. In fact I have gone off genetic females altogether and for me my life revolves around ladyboys.

• Upvote 1

Well, if I was posting on “that other” forum (which I never have and never will), my answer might be:

“fecking hel! I dont give a fick how the lying pieces of shit see me! I pays my money and they bend over and take it! and if I want thyere cock in me then thas what thell do! f*ck them all! lying ass cunts only good for ficking. that’s how I see themn and thas all that matter!”

Fortunately, this is a different forum.

Language and terminology are always problematic when talking about LBs (for example, don’t even think about getting the soiboy started on why the term “femboy” should never have entered the LB lexicon). Nonetheless, for the most part those familiar with LBs generally know what is meant in such discussions. Also, it is only through spending significant time with LBs, one on one, that you at least begin to understand their world view.

That as preface, most of the LBs that truly always felt that they were born the wrong sex, who played with dolls when young, who liked pretty girls clothes, etc. definitely think it is strange for a guy who allegedly is not gay to like having a cock up his ass. I’ve had several such LBs ask me why guys like it. Why they don’t just go to Boyztown or Sunnee Plaza and get a boy. This then leads to discussion of why they themselves like to be fucked. Most will say that it is because they want to be a woman, indeed they feel themselves to be such, and thus it is proper that they be the fuckee. And most will say that they enjoy it, within reason, but there certainly are many who don’t particularly like being fucked. Here again it is always important to keep in mind that what they will do with a customer and what they would really prefer to do are often two different things. The LBs who go on hormones know that they are potentially passing up on a few thousand baht of revenue a month by no longer being able to top, or at least not being able to do it very well. But, they like the feminizing effects of taking hormones. And, they know that at least half of their customers don’t care to be topped anyway.

One thing for sure is that guys who treat them as a lady, enjoy their femininity, enjoy their company, see them as a person and not a freak or just an anal meat sleeve for a quick drunken fuck are seen comparatvely favorably.

• Upvote 5

One thing for sure is that guys who treat them as a lady, enjoy their femininity, enjoy their company, see them as a person and not a freak or just an anal meat sleeve for a quick drunken fuck are seen comparatvely favorably.

Fine words sir !

I like a lady, be she GG or LB to act like a lady, not to be crude in the way that a lot in the bars do. I guess those act that way often because its what they feel is expected of them by the customer, in the main. 

Unfortunately, I came upon these beautiful humans (for want of a better word and meaning no offence) too late in life to actively seek out a long term relationship with a non P4P lady. Such is life!

• Upvote 3

I have always treated LB how they act when I speak to them. I go for the feminine type.

I'm not in to the LB that has more leg hair and facial hair than me and I do like a soft girly voice on the LB

and shorter than me under 5 ft 6....but thats me. :hi:  

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Interesting,

Always an eye opener to get a different take on a familiar subject. I am a relatively recent convert to the LB world. Previously (no disrespect intended) I had seen them as a caricature of a GG. This was how I genuinely viewed LB's & certainly did not take them at all seriously. So I guess its easy to see how a LB may view me as opposed to my own perspective. I however thing I am in a better position to understand how I am.

I will be the first to admit I never imagined having any sort of relationship let alone anything physical with a LB. I have since found that I am versatile & like to be topped occasionally by certain LB's. Whilst I respect the choice of others & no matter what any LB may think I have zero attraction to Femboys, Post Ops (pointless to me) & if its possible even less to men. Each to their own but men as friends fine but I would top (no pun intended) myself before going down that path.

Some may think i'm deluding myself but I am sure those of us that have spent anytime with a genuine LB recognises that they are born in the wrong body & their souls are genuinely feminine. So whilst it may be easy to judge from afar It is merely commentary & not fact. Just my two bobs worth.

• Upvote 1