Biggest Cock At Each Ladyboy Bar

DownLoLarry

name='PDogg' timestamp='1307361135' post='6924']

So far we seem to agree on Kung having he biggest at Famous.

A guess that Big Oil (who's cock is not as thick as Little Oil, go figure) has the biggest at Pook Swan.

And Bee at the backdoor of Lucky Love, if that counts, for Lucky Love. Bee started her career in 2003 at Hi Boss. Time flies.

And here's Little Oil... and I'd be very surprised if she didn't have the biggest dick at Nong bar.

BTW, I think that Bee should be included, because who's ST rooms would you be using other than Lucy Love's?

post-224-027599300 1307423881.jpg

post-224-066685000 1307423903.jpg

post-224-044212800 1307424193.jpg

post-224-067260000 1307424221.jpg

post-224-004288000 1307424268.jpg

• Upvote 1

Some nice pics of "Little" Oil! B) The camera angle makes it look enormous! Maybe it is? :p Gotta start a thread about camera angles and optical illusions.

Maybe use this as a first example Larry?

Bejezuz, is that thang real or photoshoped?That is a weapon of ass destruction for sure!

good god almighty ,surly thats photo shopped or the bird is absolutely tiny in stature

Yes Hound, she has a very slight build & I believe that if anything was done on photoshop it was to turn the picture into an object & then with the 'skew' facility change the plane of the picture, distort the top half, notice the head & shoulders are out of proportion too, (look at the size of the forehead)... And then crop the bottom half off... It's what 'us creatives' either call a 'happy' or 'guided' accident... I.E. The photographer's either a clever or lucky bastard with some desktop publishing skills!

I personally think that in all probability this is what it is:- The picture was conveniently cropped so as not to show how the perspective of the photo has been forced, look again at the photo & the angle of the bottom of the bed!

Bee's got long legs for the proportion of her body & I've very roughly drawn some legs with my mouse of what I'm pretty sure her legs would look like if they were still in the photie (they're foreshortened)... And has you can see there is now a big difference, that nob is now no longer the instrument of terror that it first seemed to be.

post-224-036053500 1307600447.jpg

Finally, I've zoomed into the offending instrument which is already low res, so most of the lines should blend & soften out, yet look at the straight twinned lines to the right of the shaft, the staggered line of the testis's & the heavy darkened Shadow dropped to the left of it... And then look at the smoothed/flattened out blurring of the pixilation in the region of the pubic hair which to me could indicate the use of a cloning tool, especially as you can see the gingerish discoloration of the pubic hair line comes too far down the length of the dick. It's a 50/50

post-224-056700500 1307600487.jpg

I half suspected it myself when I first looked at the thing all those yonks ago, but I kept the image just for the sheer spectacle of it!

Anyway, you can disqualify her if you want, but I still personally think she's probably got the biggest dick in Soi 6, let alone any one particular bar!.. Has this final photo bears testament!

post-224-052313900 1307600464.jpg

Fraud or fake... Little bit of giggi pokery or embelishment?.. Happy acccident or optical illusion?.. Dunno?.. Could well be any of the given reasons

• Upvote 1

Finally, I've zoomed into the offending instrument which is already low res, so most of the lines should blend & soften out, yet look at the straight twinned lines to the right of the shaft, the staggered line of the testis's & the heavy darkened Shadow dropped to the left of it... And then look at the smoothed/flattened out blurring of the pixilation in the region of the pubic hair which to me could indicate the use of a cloning tool, especially as you can see the gingerish discoloration of the pubic hair line comes too far down the length of the dick.

Elementary my dear Lung! :clapping:

CSI Pattaya could use a man of your talents! B)

• Upvote 1

I give a shit..............

Apologies Luckylove,

It was a flippant remark made quickly in passing & purely in jest... But obviously also made insensitively & without thinking first!

On reflection I can think of a myriad of reasons as to why this has pissed you off, not least that this is the bar threads which are for promoting bars & not freelancers... And especially in view of the fact that you spend a lot of time & effort in promoting your bar... And Christ almighty, if I had a bar myself the last thing I’d want is fucking freelancers hanging about around the back of it!

Bee had come up on a thread about Soi 6/1, where initially indicators from PDogg were for High Boss, all be it many years ago now & with the end ‘consensus’ being that she ‘may’ be affiliated to Lucky love. I based this primarily on the fact that all the short time rooms I’ve been in at the back of 6/1 are interconnected & there’s always a number of other kathoys & doggy looking geezers running around, so it’s a quite natural assumption that they are connected to bars. OK, I WAS WRONG!

Reflecting again, it would have been a good idea to perhaps PM you first, after all you are just about the only bar owner I know of in LB forum land who bothers to respond to forum members!

Look, you probably think I’m a prize prick, especially with the ridiculous amount of exposure she’s just had, but believe me I feel likewise.

I no doubt won’t be welcome to come to your bar & chase after the gorgeous Am now (who I personally think knocks fucking spots off of Bee along with most of your girls too), but so be it!.. And in an effort to appease a major poster on the site I shall also make a point of staying out of your way on the forum too.

Again sorry, I can’t do or say any more than that.

Funniest thing of all I don’t even go with girls for the size if their dicks, far from it in fact, I’ve got a completely different criteria.

Lungster, I'm sure you'll be quite welcome at Lucky Love!

Lucky Love is an excellent bar run by a great guy with some very sexy ladyboys!

So when going to LL, introduce yourself to the bossman as he is a great host!

Every Sunday night is a White Party at Lucky Love!

Apologies Luckylove,

It was a flippant remark made quickly in passing & purely in jest... But obviously also made insensitively & without thinking first!

On reflection I can think of a myriad of reasons as to why this has pissed you off, not least that this is the bar threads which are for promoting bars & not freelancers... And especially in view of the fact that you spend a lot of time & effort in promoting your bar... And Christ almighty, if I had a bar myself the last thing I’d want is fucking freelancers hanging about around the back of it!

Bee had come up on a thread about Soi 6/1, where initially indicators from PDogg were for High Boss, all be it many years ago now & with the end ‘consensus’ being that she ‘may’ be affiliated to Lucky love. I based this primarily on the fact that all the short time rooms I’ve been in at the back of 6/1 are interconnected & there’s always a number of other kathoys & doggy looking geezers running around, so it’s a quite natural assumption that they are connected to bars. OK, I WAS WRONG!

Reflecting again, it would have been a good idea to perhaps PM you first, after all you are just about the only bar owner I know of in LB forum land who bothers to respond to forum members!

Look, you probably think I’m a prize prick, especially with the ridiculous amount of exposure she’s just had, but believe me I feel likewise.

I no doubt won’t be welcome to come to your bar & chase after the gorgeous Am now (who I personally think knocks fucking spots off of Bee along with most of your girls too), but so be it!.. And in an effort to appease a major poster on the site I shall also make a point of staying out of your way on the forum too.

Again sorry, I can’t do or say any more than that.

Funniest thing of all I don’t even go with girls for the size if their dicks, far from it in fact, I’ve got a completely different criteria.

Lung thanks a lot for understanding,smile,and for sure u welcome anytime at LuckyLove

Lungster, I'm sure you'll be quite welcome at Lucky Love!

Lucky Love is an excellent bar run by a great guy with some very sexy ladyboys!

So when going to LL, introduce yourself to the bossman as he is a great host!

Every Sunday night is a White Party at Lucky Love!

PDogg u makes me always feel happy whit ur coments thanks a lot and

YES EVERY SUNDAY IS WHITE PARTY - cum and enjoy with us

post-77-051743400 1308187823.jpg

post-77-008545500 1308187840.jpg

post-77-086369700 1308188058.jpg

Regarding Bee the FL from 6/1, I found her tool more impressive in photos than in real life, for some reason. As for the ST rooms she uses, when I went with her last, it was the the rooms in the next bar past Lucky Love going to the beach.

Regarding Gigi, Hi Boss, very nice lady, and very well hung, passionate, but not the biggest there. You ask her and she will say Joy is bigger, and both say A aka Chocolate, is bigger than either of them.

Neo, you mentioned taming Kung...hehehe, I'd like to see the two of you together. She is well over 6' tall by my estimation and got hands the size of catchers mitts. Physically, she is stronger than most punters, easily. She is well hung though, horny, versatile and will give you your money's worth. She loves ciggies though, and that is a turn off for me unless I am ultra horny.

• Upvote 1

Listed what we have so far roughly in the order that the poster feels it's correct.

Famous-Kung

Hi Boss-1st A, EDIT: 2nd Joy 3rd GiGi

Nong-Little Oil

Sally's-Bee, Som

Pook Swan- Big Oil

SoWhat

Lucky Love

Pook Soi 6

Spider Girl

LaBamba

Stringfellows

Koyo7

JennyStar

Linda

Pattaya Obsessions

Bangkok Obsessions

Cascade

Casanova

Temptations

Guess

KC3

Linda

Cocktails and Dreams

:pardon: as if i would know that, Larry!

Bur rumour has it that Bee, Waas, & Ming are probably the biggest. But there are several contenders with deliscious equipment....so i'm told :angel:

Having savoured both Wass and Ming many moons ago, on separate occasions and parts of Thailand I might add, I can confirm the rumours that they are both quite suitable contenders for this thread. :rolleyes:

The biggest I've ever encountered belonged to big May in Obsession Bangkok .

As thick as my forearm I couldn't get the bell end of the beast in my mouth , but then again I have quite a small mouth :rolleyes:

Was she successful in any of your other orifice's Jim? :lol: