Biggest Cock At Each Ladyboy Bar

DownLoLarry

Regarding Bee the FL from 6/1, I found her tool more impressive in photos than in real life, for some reason. As for the ST rooms she uses, when I went with her last, it was the the rooms in the next bar past Lucky Love going to the beach.

Regarding Gigi, Hi Boss, very nice lady, and very well hung, passionate, but not the biggest there. You ask her and she will say Joy is bigger, and both say A aka Chocolate, is bigger than either of them.

Neo, you mentioned taming Kung...hehehe, I'd like to see the two of you together. She is well over 6' tall by my estimation and got hands the size of catchers mitts. Physically, she is stronger than most punters, easily. She is well hung though, horny, versatile and will give you your money's worth. She loves ciggies though, and that is a turn off for me unless I am ultra horny.

@Lefty, i think i could hang in there with her! Besides I love the looks of from the people as I walk with the giants (remember I'm 5'4) lol!! Cheers Lefty!

@Lefty, i think i could hang in there with her! Besides I love the looks of from the people as I walk with the giants (remember I'm 5'4) lol!! Cheers Lefty!

Good attitude. Be yourself and to hell with anyone who doesn't like it. :)

Guys please help me ,my LadyBoys told me " MON " got nearly 20 cm.............can u help me and tell me if is true or not????

20 cetimeters is nearly 8 inches guys! :hot::hot:

Do we have a girth measurement so we can use the formula for the volume of a cylinder to determine how many cubic centimeters she packs? :blink:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...