Randiuno New Moderator For North America

pdogg

Randiuno2 is now the Moderator of our North America section.  A great guy and quite knowledgeable about the Southern California ladyboy scene.   :biggrin:  :happy0065:

There is a thriving activity in major North American cities and LBR hasn't been particularly good at covering it.  So this is a step in the right direction.

Hopefully, in the future we'll also do a better job of covering the European and Latin American scenes.  At present our subforums are divided along geographical lines but we are not constrained in that regard,  For example, if there was a demand for a Crossdressing sub forum, or other niches within the transgender community, we be apt to give it a go.  But one step at a time.

Btw, Randiuno2 is not the evil stepbrother of Randiuno1.  I forget what happened exactly but there was some sort of technical glitch with his original account.

Welcome aboard Randi!   :hi:

• Upvote 1

@PDogg...thanks for investing your trust in me to help with the site.  I suspect the north American section will forever be considered bush league, AAA, farm team, etc compared to the Big Leagues of Thailand.  However, my hope to give a little information about what is happening stateside, so that those in between trips to LOS can  venture into their own backyards when relief is needed.

Thanks for the support Siam Sam and BB.

RandiUno1, 2, & 3...lol.

• Upvote 2

Always appreciated your trip reports and posts RandiUno2 (3, 4, 5,...)! While it will be disappointing we won't be seeing any Asian trip reports from you in the near future (all for a good cause), it will be great to get your insights into the North American scene!

• Upvote 1

Welcome aboard and congratulations with your nomination , As @Rxpharm said to bad we have to miss you in Asia , but you have explain already so no probleem.......

I dont think i will ever come down and visit the states anytime soon , but it`s for sure a good read , go for it buddy , thankx for been online , peace........

Greetz , Stealth