Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

7 hours ago, Woodie said:

Now I have this from a friend, ok?.

It is a room with devices that some consider pleasurable, some consider punishment.

The " treatment" is administered by technicians trained in the art. Sometimes humans emit noises from that room, suggesting that something is happening .

I will repeat, I only know about this because "someone" told me.

Oh I believe you..............

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zeppie said:

Hard1 doesn't like CIB, and him and Dan banter back and forth.....it's harmless bantering.......

I'm just saying that in the past the CIB lineup was far better than in these days, full of younger lassies still unspoiled by Silicone. Last July I could take only one from CIB, all the others from Cindy's and Obsessions. Viceversa, in the past most of my preys had been from CIB. But I wish from the heart CIB to recover soon.

• Like 2

On 10/13/2023 at 8:39 AM, PayingPiper said:

I read somewhere that CIB has an attached guest house. Did anyone stay there? I guess it would be a challenge as any time you went back home they would be pulling your arm off to get you to fuck them. But it might be fun for a couple of days. 

I have over a month in Thailand. I was thinking of doing 4 days in BKK. Generally in BKK is get a BJ at Kasalong / lolitas one day (800 baht), then fuck a LB another night, and then down to Pattaya. 

Is CiB the sort of place where a girl will suck your cock in the bar? 

There I found the answer. A few years before covid, CIB was called, Check in Residence and bar. I guess that no one ever wondered why. Since then CIB, change their location one or twice, so the topic is now out of date. 

CIB20167.jpg.42946151df65d44f17f44d3e92bd1e8a.jpg

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

In my country gossips by hearsay and Arabic telephone are called crapper noises. Given the origin of CIB, I can hardly imagine a a red room in the premises.  If I had believed hearsays, I would have never shagged a Vietnamese ladyboy, not even a sissy. 

And you being the font of all knowledge?.

In you own mind and by your posts!

7 hours ago, Hard1 said:

I'm just saying that in the past the CIB lineup was far better than in these days, full of younger lassies still unspoiled by Silicone. Last July I could take only one from CIB, all the others from Cindy's and Obsessions. Viceversa, in the past most of my preys had been from CIB. But I wish from the heart CIB to recover soon.

I understand.........I get a big kick out of you and Dan, (peacefully and good natured) going back and forth......it's like to brothers.......

On 10/15/2023 at 2:32 PM, Woodie said:

It is a room with devices that some consider pleasurable, some consider punishment.

The " treatment" is administered by technicians trained in the art. Sometimes humans emit noises from that room, suggesting that something is happening .

I'm into that shit. I bring canes to Thailand when I travel. So far I have found ladyboys are very happy to lash my bottom with the cane.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

When did they open in soi 7 (I think soi 7 had been their first location hadn't it ? )

They had the famous alchocart  pop up bar on sukhumvit near soi 5  then June moved to the also famous blade runner alley running between soi 5 and 7 but at the soi 5 end. Then she moved the soi 7 end for quite some time .when they knocked down the ally she moved to soi 10. You can YouTube a video of the walk down blade runner alley quite easily. Great memories . 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RHH33 said:

Thanks for sharing Dan!

I love all the red outfits, very sexy.

Is it a bad sign when a Mercedes is parked out front?

I just cannot get by the braces on teeth, not appealing...

Hahaha @RHH33: the Mercedes ain't a problem. It's Junes, so you'll find it at least 6 days per week infront of CIB. No doubt drink/drive rules aren't as strict in Thailand than in Europe :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 10/15/2023 at 4:32 PM, Woodie said:

The red room surly exists, fiat is more than keen to take you there if you want. If you go on their only fans page there is plenty of vids on it. 

• Like 1

I have been itching to make this post FOR YEARS.   And hope I get some feedback.   But if I do get the feedback I hope for, I will then ask mod1 to delete or move to the Lounge.

Succinctly:  Is there a record of a farang punter scoring June?  with or without barfine ?   does she bill herself farangspokenfor  ?  Is she a BM here ?

You can see what I am getting at...

Party on

Rom

398242235_1356387611643620_5100710405332044941_n.jpg

21 minutes ago, Rom said:

I have been itching to make this post FOR YEARS.   And hope I get some feedback.   But if I do get the feedback I hope for, I will then ask mod1 to delete or move to the Lounge.

Succinctly:  Is there a record of a farang punter scoring June?  with or without barfine ?   does she bill herself farangspokenfor  ?  Is she a BM here ?

You can see what I am getting at...

Party on

Rom

398242235_1356387611643620_5100710405332044941_n.jpg

As far as I know, June is happily married for years. Her husband, asian guy, is a nice dude who sometimes visits CIB on special occasions. 

The last time I met him was NYE :biggrin:

Thanks Dan.  That nips me in the bud and I even think I might know the husband if he is the one "nicce asian guy" who I have seen there 2 or 3 times taking the pics of the sissies ??? ...

What about how June started out?  Did she start our as a dancer like Cindy?  If so, where ?

Thanks.  Just that having done Talisha, Cindy, Paeng prior to them becoming mamasans I don't understand how I don't even remember that one... Plus back in the days of the gay bars of Sunee Plaza the mamasans tended to be ladyboys and I would barfine them all to their great satisfaction and they would keep me informed of the new femboy arrivals...

Thanks again

R

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rom said:

Thanks Dan.  That nips me in the bud and I even think I might know the husband if he is the one "nicce asian guy" who I have seen there 2 or 3 times taking the pics of the sissies ??? ...

What about how June started out?  Did she start our as a dancer like Cindy?  If so, where ?

Thanks.  Just that having done Talisha, Cindy, Paeng prior to them becoming mamasans I don't understand how I don't even remember that one... Plus back in the days of the gay bars of Sunee Plaza the mamasans tended to be ladyboys and I would barfine them all to their great satisfaction and they would keep me informed of the new femboy arrivals...

Thanks again

R

That's before my days in the LoS. From what I read, June started like 2013 with an alcocart around Soi 5 and opening the Soi 7 venue after that. First time I visited the place (probably 2016), I recall June to be owner/mom already. Girls like Boy, Som and Fiat were already working for her.

Happy to hear an answer though from members here who go back a little further ...

It is an interesting question ! :rolleye0012:

• Like 1