Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

On 1/20/2024 at 11:48 PM, Cinederose said:

Damn Risa now , all headliners gone i use to enjoy the hot mess coming down the Soi 10 crosswalk at 5 pm goung to work :)

Im sure you will find another hot mess to explore

I want a threesome there, I heard they have like a special room above the CIB. Last year I had some fun with Luna, but this time I want something big and hot. anyone of you know if there are lb friends who are willing to do a 3some?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Zeppie said:

Im sure you will find another hot mess to explore

Not like Risa , took her about F0UR Solid minutes to navigate those steps sideways with massive stilitto heels with a Sequenced blue dress on Soi 10 coming from her condo on soi 15 to Cib at 5 pm every day :)))

16 hours ago, Amsterdam said:

I want a threesome there, I heard they have like a special room above the CIB. Last year I had some fun with Luna, but this time I want something big and hot. anyone of you know if there are lb friends who are willing to do a 3some?

Fiat and Patty will cater for you!

If you are lucky they might take you into the Red Room. That is if your heart is ok.

13 hours ago, Cinederose said:

Not like Risa , took her about F0UR Solid minutes to navigate those steps sideways with massive stilitto heels with a Sequenced blue dress on Soi 10 coming from her condo on soi 15 to Cib at 5 pm every day :)))

Yeah, i would have a ring side seat for that everyday....hot as hell.........

• Like 1

On 1/24/2024 at 6:25 AM, Cinederose said:

is a lovely picture in my mind......

10 hours ago, Cinederose said:

I am sure she can do the same at Nana plaza / obsessions sorry i mean condo at soi 13 , need to keep my detailed info correct :)

She can do the same anywhere she goes.......hope to see more

Was in here last night for what was my last night in Bangkok as I'm now back home in Pattaya about to head out. Anyway back to CIB I was here early about 1800-2000 and had a session with who I think is the best looking chick in the places it was nice so money well spent. I came back later in the for a find a much more lively crowd just hung out for one drink and went on my way. I'll be back at this spot when ever I'm in Bangkok.

• Like 2