Name that country

JaiDee

Yesss!  Bolivia....I was hoping the sign on the left which says Santiago would perhaps lead people towards saying Chile, but the hats in Bolivia are usually a dead giveaway.

Any takers on where America's Stonehenge is?

You got me on that one JD as Chile was going to be my guess for hat very reason.

I'll guess Minnesota, just a guess.

I figure if it was in the Northeast that I would have heard of it and it doesn't look like the Southwest.

Stonehenge replica which matches stars and Astronomy important in the Southern hemisphere is to be found in New Zealand outside Carterton

http://www.stonehenge-aotearoa.co.nz/

"A full-scale working adaptation of Stonehenge has been built right here in Aotearoa, allowing all New Zealanders to experience the wonders of stone circles for themselves. Situated in the Wairarapa countryside, a short distance from Wellington."

not Prague and not St Petersburg.....but closed to it.....northern Europe

My hometown! :biggrin:

I always  drive, so these photos are new to me. The subway public transportation. It looks fancy and it should be since we are  almost taxed to  death. Only Denmark has overall higher taxes.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...