The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

5 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Where does the company brew its Guinness in Asia? 

I got wrecked in Penang some 28 years ago on the Guinness Extra at 8% ABV a hefty brew. Still brewed in Malaysia I believe. Also bottled Guinness brewed in the Gambia quite good. Lots of ageing blonde female mongers there. Tut tut. !

• Like 1

Slight 'Threadf**k. Happy memories of slumming it in Penang about 28 years ago. I went out every night and got lashed on the Guinness Foreign Extra. Next day in my 'flophouse' I had to scurry to the shared toilet (hole in the floor) - which opened up onto the backpackers dormitory. My deposit didn't look much different to the stuff I'd slurped down the night before. (Black with a creamy head) But OMG - the stench - as it crept towards the bunk beds of the great unwashed. 5555

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Quinn said:

I got wrecked in Penang some 28 years ago on the Guinness Extra at 8% ABV a hefty brew. Still brewed in Malaysia I believe.

I spent the night England won the rugby World Cup celebrating with 2 English guys I met in a bar there.  Around 2 am one of the local ladyboys passed and we drunkenly invited her in for a drink.   She ordered a bottle of said Guinness and commenced to drink it through a straw.  I remember thinking to myself Wtf, here is an Irish guy, celebrating England winning the World Cup, it’s November and I’m in shorts and a T-shirt, sitting with a guy dressed as a girl, drinking the sacred brew with a f%#kin stray, man I love S.E. Asia!:drinks:

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...