What is your most memorable moment with a LB?

Swedeman007

.....and this is not limited to LOS.

My most memorable moment was when I had my ass invaded for the first time by an Italian ladyboy in Amsterdam. She fucked me silly, treated me like a slut, and sent me on way, only to have turned me into a LB lover from that day forward. After the session she handed me her business card and I carried that damn card around in my wallet for years, kind of like some type of trophy or something. I will never forget the "sexual beast" that she was and I am forever grateful for her opening my eyes and mind to these lovely and ever so sexy creatures. -Swedeman007

So what is your most memorable LB moment? 

• Upvote 2

I guess for me it was Areeya back in the summer of '05.  I was coming out of Nana and I heard this voice. 

"Hello, where you going?"

I looked and saw that divine face and thought :sign0184:  time to play dumb.

"I am going to have a beer on Sukhumvit road before I go home."

"Can I come with you?"

"Well if you want to then sure." (I said, not letting on i knew who I was talking to.)  So she followed me across Suk road and we found a table.

A: "Why you sit here?"

Me: " I look for ladyboys."

A: "You like ladyboys? I am ladyboy."

Me: "No way, you look too beautiful, you must be lady."

A: " No really, I am ladyboy."

Me: "How can I be sure?" :winking0023:

A:"You come to my room and I show you."

Me: "How much to go to your room?"

A: "2000 for all night."

Me: Mmmm that's a lot of money if I am not sure, maybe I wait for a ladyboy to come along  that I am sure is a ladyboy."

A: "ok 1500 and for sure I will show you I am a ladyboy."

Me: "Mmm ok, if it will make you happy." :rolleye0012:

And yes she turned out to be a ladyboy, in fact THE LADYBOY at the time. :acute:

• Upvote 1

This is probaly my most memorable moment with a ladyboy from May 2009 in Bangkok

I had pre-arranged to meet my Scouse mate at 7-30pm.
This guy has been a resident of Thailand for over 20 years and I bring him Ty-phoo tea bags over from the UK every trip.
He also loves playing Pool so what a better place to meet up but at the Guess Bar 

I arrive at the Guess to meet him and inform him I have to pick up the "Special One" at 8-15pm from Obsessions as she hasnt got a phone at the moment and is using her mates.

I head down to Obsessions at 8pm and got to admit I'm nervous about meeting her.
This girl has been another "Fantasy" of mine for quite a while hence the "Special One" tag

I had watched her movies from the LB-69 site many times and still had them downloaded until yesterday when my PC crashed bigstyle 

This girl was "perfect" in my eyes, she just oozed "personality" and was "laughing" all the time on camera.

She also has all the right "attributes" , big cock for a tiny girl, as cute as hell and a very "horny" little minx to boot

I couldn't wait for the experience but of course as is the habit with a lot of Thai's she turned up late at 8-30pm   but at least she did and we headed off back to the Guess Bar to meet my mates.

We arrive at the Guess and I meet up again with Blue (Scouse mate) and Stogie + Olay, TT Chang, Socrates and meet Panicos for the first time, good to meet you mate 

Cartoon is looking very "glum" and I wonder if its gonna work out alright tonight 

There was also this guy whom I didnt know who would go up to her and chat every time I went outside for a cig then walk off when I came back 
The last instance he didnt see me stood behind him, Cartoon reahed out her hand to me and pulled me next to her.
As he walked off again, I asked her what his problem was as I had no qualms about him talking to her.
She told me he was a one time customer.

Cartoon was still looking "glum" and I asked her what was wrong thinking she felt uncomfortable in the Guess Bar or with ME 

She explained if I had not arranged to meet her she would have barfined herself and stayed in.

When I asked why she replied  because the Miss Tiffany Universe 2009 Contest is on TV at 10-30pm and she wanted to watch it.

Ahhh so that explains the "glumness" I thought to myself.

"No problem Cartoon we will go and watch in room na" I tell her

Her face "lights up" and asks me if Im sure

"For sure, I want to watch it too but forgot it was on" I reply 

We head off back to the loom at 10-00pm and Cartoon has a big "spring" in her step now as she holds my hand back to the Dawin.

I ask her if she wants anything from 7/11 like food, Snacks , drinks etc

We go in and I tell she can have anything she wants but she only buys facewipes and a toothbrush 

We enter the loom and this is when the "Special One" really comes to life 

I go take a shower as Cartoon is dancing round the room 
This girl has certainly perked up 

We get into bed to settle down to watch the Miss Tiffany Contest.

Cartoon then leans over and gives me the most long and passionate kiss, my legs are like Jelly and I think "Wow" this is going to be good night.

The Contest starts and Cartoon is like a little Kid with excitement, her eyes are transfixed to the TV set as Im sure you guys are aware when Thais want to watch the TV 

She informs me her friend is in the Contest, I dont know her name but it was No-10.
She said she would call her but didnt have a phone and as I had lost my Thai phone in the Taxi with Tan neither did I 

I tell her to use the Hotel phone to call if she wants to call her friend

"You Sure" she asks clapping her hands

"Yes I'm sure, use it as many times as you want I dont mind" I reply

She uses the phone and talks with much excitement to her friend, the same with the other 2 calls she made.

Cartoon's facial expressions are a picture and one of the reasons that had "adhered" her to me from the movies on LB-69, she is making me laugh so much already.
She is so cute and I'm a very happy chappy.

During the intervals Cartoon would go down on me, Jesus Christ she sucks cock with a passion too.

This would happen every time there was an advert break as well as the passionate kissing, Cartoon certainly had shivers running down my Spine.

As the Contest was coming to its Finale we choose the girls who we think would win it.
Mine came 2nd and Cartoon's 1st 
Perhaps she knew who would win it anyway as she told me it was "rigged" 

Cartoon then starts nodding her head at me with a big grin on her face.
I try to act dumb wondering what she is meaning.
She keeps nodding, this time winking as well, I know full well what it means and we get down to basics 

This girl is so passionate its "unbelievable", shes got my eyes rolling now

I just loved kissing and licking this little beauty all over and the 69's were "awesome".
I wasnt going to let pass me tounging her sweet little ass so I turned her over and gave her a good long rimming and tounge fucking.
Cartoon seemed to love this and told me to do all night lol.

Cartoon maybe a Tiny girl but she has a lot of power in those legs of hers, no matter what position we were in she managed to wrap her feet round my ankles and "lock" me in that position with the power of her thighs, I wasnt going anywhere 

Another thing she liked doing was thrusting her cock as far it would go down my throat and keeping it there.
As most of you will know Cartoon has not got the smallest cock in the world and she had me "choking" on it a few times.

She had me in fits of laughter even when fucking her with the dialogue we had going on.
One instance while taking her doggy style she looked and smiled

I waved at her Saying "Hi"
She would say "Hi" back giggling "Where you from?

We went through the full repertoire the girls go through when you first meet them at the bar

It ended with her asking me

"What you doing Dave?"

"Im not sure na" I replied

C..."I think you fucking me"

D..."Really, I'm so sorry"

C..." Dont worry is ok, I like"

You had to be there to appreciate it, I found it hilarious and it only made me the more horny for her and fuck her harder.

Cartoon then told me she was ready to "cum"

She rammed her cock hard down my throat and let loose with a great load of which I "lapped" up the lot 

In case your wondering I had requested this earlier 

The Session with the "Special One" was "mind blowing" for me and I was thinking how lucky it was to be alive.

I then ordered her some food from Room Service and we sat and ate together.

It was 3-00am and she asked me if I wanted her to go home now, why would I 

I told her no way did I want her to go but if she wanted to it was fine by me.
She said OK she would go at 6-00am
I said fine and I would set the alarm

We hit the sack, cuddled up and went to sleep. BLISS

The alarm goes off at 6-00am and the "Special One" is fast asleep, nowt knew there then 

I try to "Stir" her and she just makes a noise and wraps her body herself around me , how sweet 

I leave it 15 minutes and try again, this time shaking her with my hand.
She pops her head up still obviously in a daze.
I tell her the time and ask her if she wants to go.
She says no and gives me a kiss, which was nice 

Then 10 minutes later she starts bouncing her ass up and down under the covers.
I remove the covers to investigate, My God what a sweet ass she has

She starts bouncing again, this time nodding her head also

I nod back and she then leaps on me and gives me one of those most passionate kisses of hers, she has got the "horn" again or maybe shes thinking of an extra "Tip" 

Whatever the reason shes "won" and I want her so badly 

We go through the "paces" and I'm in heaven again.

She had declared herself Miss Tiffany No-1 after the contest and I declared her Special Girl No-1

Again we went the repertoire of dialogue whilst making love.

This time she was sat on me riding me cowgirl style and she would stop,  cover her face with her hair and wave her hands in the air saying " I'm Miss Tiffany No-1"

She would then pull her hair aside and pull a funny face and cover her face again.

Then I said to her whilst she had stopped again

"Cartoon, wheres my cock? I lose my cock? I cannot find?"

She pulled her hair aside, looked round rolling her eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

Then she bent down and whispered in my ear "Dave, I find your cock"

"Really, where is it?" I inquired

"Dont worry is happy" she replied

She then gave me one of those kisses and starting riding me with a "frenzy",
Jesus H Christ

I pointed to her cock with a finger of one hand as Im pointing my finger down my throat with the other and told her I want her "cum" for breakfast

After a while she dismounts me and starts "jerking" off
I ask her whats she doing and she replies "Im cooking your breakfast"

That had me in fits of laughter I nearly fell out of bed

Then she declared "Breakfast is ready" and duly rammed her cock hard down my throat and let loose again with her load
Cartoon  "sighed" with pleasure too as I sucked her off to make sure I got every drop.

What an "Unforgetable" exprience with the "Special One" 

post-136-0-95902500-1390404524_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-59899800-1390404620_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

Shit, there's been lots. The first one always sticks in my mind, because it was the first venture into the unknown and the prelude to how my holiday life would pan out from then, back in 2005, up to now!!

It was big Patsy from the little bar on Soi8, you know, the big girl with the OTT make-up, 8" heels and wearing evening gowns in the middle of the afternoon. I think most of you already know the story, but the sense of danger and excitement sneaking her back to my room without the lads catching me, was a perfect foreplay to my virgin encounter.

Then of course there was my very first time with big Nancy. When she took off her panties and I caught my first glimpse of that massive weapon, I didn't know whether to suck it or shoot it. Yikes. :confused0089:

• Upvote 1

On my first or second trip a ladyboy fell asleep soon after the deed and she was out like a light while I was still awake.

She wasn't covered by a sheet, I went to fridge opened a beer and kept circling the bed looking at her beautiful hairless brownskined body and beautifully shaped cock, savoring the moment, and being quite grateful that I cold be with such a beauty.

I found out later she was an extreme nutter but with me perhaps she was mildly erratic but not  a problem,

Yes we will always have Amsterdam.

Ahhh yes, Amsterdam......where I vaguely remember lying on my back in one of those small short-time rooms in the red light district, an Indonesian Ladyboy licking my asshole while my mind wandered off into a ketamine-induced trance which she had provided with oblivious tourists walking by a mere 5 feet from the bed.  But I digress.

Same as PD my best time happened early on, during my 2nd trip ever to Thailand late '99 into January of 2000. I met Sanook and really fell for her, and she was happy to spend the week with a solid customer with a nice room. Not once but twice during that week she came without touching herself during a good ass-reaming, an amazing thing to witness and something I have only seen one other girl do, ever.

The same as all of us who have traveled over to Thailand over the years there are certainly many more - some sessions I had with Nan and Chompoo back in the day nearly stopped my heart - but for some reason that sexy LB with the rock-hard cock who could unload with anal stimulation only still stands out.

• Upvote 1

I would have to say that my most memorable time was also my first.  It was in 2005 with Geng the cute little Tootsie massage girl.  This was an itch that definitely needed to get scratched.  After that, I was sold.

Since then I have certainly had much wilder and more adventurous experiences but I really enjoyed my first.  The anticipation, trepidation, the discovery...these are amazing feelings that are almost impossible to re-create later on.

That was my first trip to Thailand.  I booked a follow-up visit within 3 months of returning home and continued my R and D at Guess 1.

Really, no better way to start IMHO  B)

• Upvote 2

I guess this story is well placed here as I wont forget this experience in a hurry being very memorable.

Over the the last 7/8 years of LB indulgence's I have been lucky enough to encounter numberous sorts of situations and P4P girls good bad and beer goggle lovely, freebe encounters and pushing my boundaries and comfort zones through the roof........    all very enjoyable, but all these are mostly simular and me being the pursuer.

It was July 2013, 12.15pm hot and sticky and lunch time for Thai workers and I was in my place in Samui and just finished doing some work in the house so was showering.

I heard a noise lower down and went to investigate dressed in a towel as theft is rift here.

My house was open as its still being finished and worked on.

Walking up my stairs was a worker from the building site lower down my soi I'd exchanged smiles and air kisses with but no more than that as it's good to flirt.This had happened for a few weeks previous.

She was a LB bricky / cement worker with a nice smile and face and preceeded to kiss me and grab my growing member.

We moved into the shower room with me barely clutching the towel and she started to suck me until I finally finished giving her a lunch time dessert special.

Although she didnt expect anything in return I gave her some baht and off she went. 

A few days later she was gone as were the other workers because the house was as good as done and Ive never seen her since.

Certainly not a every day encounter but nothing surprises me here any more.

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...

Mine was last year, Philippines. And the memorability comes from not the sex, not the beauty of her...but mostly the date. Ever since my adolescence, I have wanted to have sex on my birthday. But that did not happen until last year. I had coincided my birthday with my stay at Puerto Galera (Sabang to be more precise) having this tropical beach retreat and sex, be it with a GG or LB, on my birthday. I was staying at Red Apple, a diving resort whose bar becomes a freelancer hangout at nights. The night before my birthday, I had this disappointing encounter at the bar with a GG of unstable and somehow fishy-looking behaviour I was kinda pissed, drinking Red Horse at the bar, then I saw one LB coming over, ordering a drink, then playing pool by some guys. I stroke up a chat with her. Her name was Keisha (or something like that) we hit it off, talked. Then that night I took her to my room and she blew me....this was the day before.

The next day was my birthday. I went to beaches and returned to Sabang. In the evening after being half forced by that GG (named Florence) to buy her and her friends a round of ice-cream, met with Keisha again. I bought her an ice-cream too, and a beer....then we talked and decided to go to another bar. Then there was the dream date. We went around hand in hand, sat together in the bar, mostly locked in an embrace kissing passionately, drank...and made it back to my room, having my first birthday sex ever. And it was also incredibly nice. One condom even broke (luckily realised quickly).

The next day, I departed from the island, heading for Luzon. And she was in the same boat with me. It was interesting, because we were so oblivious to each other, you would not beileve those two people made passionate love the night before. We just nodded our hellos, sat quietly together (she slept) then we waved quiet goodbyes. And that was it....even we had exchanged emails, she did not try to contact me. Well this happens.

If you ever know Keisha of Sabang, Puerto Galera, or ever meet her, say hi from me too. She's tall, with ears on a little big size.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
Guest JustSumGai

well...I had just got to Bangkok (my sixth trip, this last one being seven). I had been chatting regularly with a ladyboy named Beer (I have meet THREE of these one being lovely Beer at Guess). I'd first met her on trip 3 when I bought a belt from her, she was working at a sidewalk stand. I NEEDED a belt, and at the time was kinda not into the Amazon types. Saw here a couple years later, got another belt, chatted some, lookin better all the time).  This is memorable in more than one way as the NEXT time I saw Beer I had been drinking and with bourbon loosening me up I talked with her a bit then whispered in her ear that I knew she'd had a long hard day and I wanted  to suck the cum out of her which should make for a pleasant end of day. Some talk back and forth with a few of her seller friends produced a moto and off we went where I did what I suggested and SHE gave me a LOVELY whackin good sucking in return, lots of kissing just as if we were a couple, very comfy. SOOOooooOo I started chatting her up on FB. Initially it was very matter of fact but got friendlier over the year. And we made plans to be together. She said she could get 2 weeks off and anywhere or anything we did she would be happy just to be together. I was on cloud 9.

So I get into town, a Thai friend played Cupid and got me a week "apartment" out Suk near OnNut where Beer was living. She even took us out to dinner at Terminal 21. Then it happened. Now OFTEN, almost every time I come down with what I call Bangkok Lung. Bronchitis I suppose but first is the dry sinus, then the sore throat, then to some degree I lose my voice, then I'm coughing up oysters from my upper lung. WHAM, hit me fastest it EVERY did, second night out to dinner I lost my voice worse than ever. My friend and Beer talked and talked, Beer smiled and held my hand. We went home....where almost nothing happened. Cold and distant, started taking shower by herself, etc. So I'm sick and thinking I'm not very sexy, true. Next day she goes to work and comes back and says she can't take time off her friend went to home country and SHE had to run the stand, She's not talking, next day at her stand, she tells me SoRYY, so sorry but she cannot. I'm stunned, some heartbroke, she says she just wants to be alone with her friends, not get heartbroken again. Miffed I leave, a day goes by and I'm NOT sitting in this place alone, I slept a lot for a few days, got better and went out to a ladyboy bar I'd just become aware of, kinda new place. The bourbon flows, and many girls buzz around me most of them speaking pretty good English. I pick one, pay for barfine and go to finish my drink whereupon another one says she'll come with me TOO for 300 baht. Wow, cool, ok. So I go with #1 up to the room, we get nekkie and washed and there's a knock on the door and #2 comes in and starts undressing as I go at #1, well, there's another knock at the door, and #3 and #4 come in, all cuties but one IS a bit plump. I'm now in a room with FOUR ladyboys undressing as I finish off #1 way too fast and she makes way for another, Well it was somewhat uneventful as none could get hard enough to FUCK me as I wanted. I did a fair amount of fluffing too. Finally one managed about ten strokes and came a bit. #4 could not even get it up, tho I gave her some good sucking. Paid em all off 300 or 400, bought some drinks. Drank some with em outside and walked home BASKING in booze and the expericence.

I think this would be a GREAT IDEA...the ladyboy sampler platter. These girls had had VERY LITTLE business for some time and were happy to at least pick up 3 or 400 baht and some drinks. For a quick fun session of almost sex :) LOTS of fun. Don't suppose I'll ever have 4 naked ladyboys in bed with me again. So THIS was my most memorable.

By the way, this also totally cured any heartbreak I had over Beer. It turned out the love of her life had JUST got out of 2 yrs as a monk and come to Bkk and setup a stand just down from Beers. But ONLY friends...only son in the family and NO WAY were parents letting him waste grandbaby seed on a ladyboy. She was suffering seeing him each day and night and knowing it was over. So I then understood why what happened happened. ALL was WELL. 

• Upvote 2