Lita Bar

Swedeman007

Some real hotties in Lita bar at the minute, and going by reprts, it must be well up there with the best bars in Pattaya at the minute. Roll on Christmas.

Every Ladyboy bar has something to offer fine fellas like us, Lita’s is a bit of downright nonsense which gets worse when the girls realise you’re not shy and actually up for it.

My mate Bodboy had 2 sucking his cock and yon wee blondie with the big tits was bollock naked sucking my auld chap while Hannah was fondling my knackers from behind and deep throating me...this was while we were stood at the bloody bar.  B)

• Upvote 2

I remember Bee winning those boobs in a competition a few years back. It was a close run thing with another LB whose name escapes me.

Yok was the one BB. Last seen working Sensations......I believe i got Bee over the line canvassing votes for she.

Cheers DK

• Upvote 1

Guest Lumix

First one is Hannah  Duke,  fantastic girl,  great in bar in room in shower in YOU !    a all rounder mate and a sweetheart to boot. 

• Upvote 2

I hope the Hawk posts his pics from Lita's here, they are awesome  :hot:

Your wish is my desire Mr. Duke....I would not normally do this but Lita is good with it and the girls are OK with it too...so the Heros out there don't have a chance!  Hey Heros, print a few of these pics once you wank off and take them to Lita's and see what favors you'll get for your hero acts....I'll bet Lita will throw your cheap ass out and the girls will give you a proper f#$k off!....sorry have to put them in their place once in a while....enjoy....Hawk

post-5202-0-37043900-1438600537_thumb.jp

post-5202-0-40248200-1438600567_thumb.jp

post-5202-0-84010100-1438600595_thumb.jp

post-5202-0-04083300-1438600649_thumb.jp

• Upvote 4