Temptations Bar, Nana Plaza

bumblebee

t2.jpg

Ok, this girl Christie is probably the sexiest LB I have seen in a long time. And I'm talking fuckin' sexy hot! WOW! These pics don't do her justice at all. Hopefully their FB photo guy will get some more of her. Or you can go see for yourself. 

• Upvote 2

t2.jpg

Ok, this girl Christie is probably the sexiest LB I have seen in a long time. And I'm talking fuckin' sexy hot! WOW! These pics don't do her justice at all. Hopefully their FB photo guy will get some more of her. Or you can go see for yourself. 

She is a darling and beauty oh she is number 29 in Temptations

I saw a girl outside Temptations tonight that looked like a GG. But she had on the uniform. Fuckin' cute! I will go back and find out a number for YOU. 

This girl number 47. When I saw her I wanted to ask why a GG was working a LB bar, but I realized I can't be that dumb, she's just freakin' cute!

1150946_300558726754771_485192495_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

Her name is nan i think..her nipples are out of this world and like clothes pegs from memory as i had a brief service check ... was on my to do list but had to leave the bar to get the flight . Your right on there.. she is 100% passable and even the clowns on the door at my Hotel would never guess

She has silicone but small impants so they look natural... as they should be. She is from Isaan would you believe

Ill be banging her in October as soon as i get back

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest ezioauditore

I was at Temptations on March 22 2014, it's a fantastic place. The girls are beautiful, heck, even the mamasan is smoking hot!! 

1 beer, 2 lady drinks and bar fine for 1 lady: 1000 bahts. I thought it was a good price.

• Upvote 1