DownLoLarry

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Your Favorite?

• Palm
    • Pookie
    • Nay
    • Sindy
    • Emmy

Thought it be interesting to poll our members regarding Deep Throat's Top 20 thread. The goal here is not to crown a champion but to stimulate discussion about the types of girls we like.

Since the goal is discussion, please use any voting criteria you choose. Some will vote based on the pics. Others will factor in Deep Throat's description of his encounters. Still others will include theior own personal history with these girls.

The prelims will be in 4 divions of 5 girls each. The top 2 from each division move on to the next round with the top vote getter of this divison being paired against the 2nd top vote getter of another divison.

The 5 girls in Division B are:

#19 Palm

#15 Pookie

#11 Nay

#7 Sindy

#3 Emmy

Yes, very strong division. I had to go with Sindy, as she just has a certain "something".

And no, I'm not talking about penis size or some other hidden meaning.

There really is just something indefinable, ineffable, intangible about Sindy that draws me to her like a moth to a flame.

Palm... All day long, out of this particular selection!

Fun girl, really pleasant company & she was always handing out free wanks in the boggs at Ezy... That'll do for me!

Lung, I reckon you have been "knobbled".

Have to treat your vote with suspicion, then.

:rolleyes:

I just thought I'd have a quick go at drawing a quick cartoon of Palm, I had promised myself that I wasn't going top do anymore, but has there was enough of you who were really appreciative of the last one I thought I'd keep going... Obviously, if anyone doesn't like them or maybe even thinks that they are out of place, then please say so.

I'd always fancied having a go at her (excuse the pun) & I always remember Karl at Ezy saying, "You've just got to do a cartoon of her... Look at her, she's made for it"!

So here it is, but contrary to what you might well imagine, she's not an easy character to capture with a pencil, not by any means... And believe it or not, in spite of the fact that she is actually a real live walking cartoon, I really had to exaggerate certain aspects of her to make the picture read. Try tracing a photograph if you like, you'll see what I mean... It won't be her, I tell you! (And BTW I don't ever trace).

Anyway, I've tried to try & capture her laughing eyes which cant help but give away her playful disposition & effervescence, not easy in a static pose, I hope its worked?

I spent half an evening belting out the rythm section of tunes on her bare arse at Karl's one night, with one finger inserted (same as in a bowling ball)... She's most definitely a quality act!.. Unfortunately she's got an incredibly rich sponsor nowdays & she's now whizzing between Switzerland & Thailand?? (Why the fuck do they always seem to end up in fucking Switzerland)?.. I've seen her a few times at Nong bar recently, parading herself around in incredibly expensive 'haute couture'... (Maybe thats what I should have been drawing)?

And in spite of her blanking all the other blokes in the vicinity (even the ones she knows, she always came bounding over to see how I was & for a bit of a chat & a giggle!

She's a great girl, this one!

post-224-047791000 1303985578.jpg

• Upvote 3

I spent half an evening belting out the rythm section of tunes on her bare arse at Karl's one night, with one finger inserted (same as in a bowling ball)... She's most definitely a quality act!..

EZY Bar was sure a fun joint! :yahoo::rofl: :goodjob:

And and excellent sketch Uncle!