1. 1. Who's Your Favorite?

• Palm
    • Pookie
    • Nay
    • Sindy
    • Emmy

Nice one Unc

Thanks Sam, much appreciated mate!

EZY Bar was sure a fun joint! :yahoo::rofl: :good job:And and excellent sketch Uncle!

And thank you too Larry, I was slightly concerned that you might not want your site filled up with cartoons, so I'm very grateful!

Damn man! You gotta open a whole thread of nothing but caricatures! I've loved both of them (literally and figuratively)

Thanks DT, I really wanted to reply to your lovely comments about my Nok cartoon, but I kinda figured that I'd already made one too many posts on that section of your thread, (plus part of me thought that you might just have been doing the right thing by being polite to someone making an effort), so thanks again man, I'm really flattered, I mean it!

I'm not sure that a cartoon thread would sit comfortably on this site at its present stage, but I'd like to think I could find a little place for them at some stage, especially as I could re-post drawings originally posted elsewhere, which hopefully would be of some interest to some FM's here who won't yet have seen them?

It might be nice to have a requests section for anyone who's had anything nice to say also?.. So when you're ready, name it!

Agree with that dt.

Thanks mate, maybe we could do something to accompany one of your funny stories, that would work!

Thanks Lads! :good:And BTW, remember, any one who's 'genuinely' got anything nice to say gets a free request!

Palm is a looker certainly,I voted for Cindy tho,i love those eyes.....great cartoon Lung,you can't post too many cartoons on here for me,I for one,love'em

Thanks Pimpy!

• 3 weeks later...

A tight race here with three ladyboys in contention. While it's important to finish first to get the top seed in the next round, a girl needs to be in the top 2 to get there. So if you haven't voted, do so now.

• 1 month later...

The polls are closed in all other divisions.

But this section does not have a both a clear first and second place finisher which we need to make the pairings for the Elite Eight.

So vote! Which girl's cock would you like buried up your love tunnel? :spiteful: