We Need Your Help - Please Test Our New Login/Logout Code

A few hours ago our IT Team implemented major changes in the Login and Logout code.

Please try logging out, then logging back in, and please test if u stay logged in even if inactive for a few hours. 

Are things now better? Worse? The Same? Please let us know.

I'm not allowed to delete the images from this post, it gives me an error, same as yesterday

What I said the other day is now not true in terms of login/logout.

Logging out or in is never an issue, apart from the fact it's irritating and like no other forum.

The problem is not being able to remain logged-in.

post-106-0-05627700-1375696758_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-40975300-1375714313_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

@Pdogg

I dont have no probleem staying logg inn even if i am not active on the forum for a few hours , i was logg inn yesterday for abouth 5 hours , but i notice that when i go to a other webside to surf.....

When i return to the webside i am logg out , i will not stay logg inn like i am use to at other forums.....

Greetz , Stealth

• 3 weeks later...

The problem is not being able to remain logged-in.

For me the above still remains a problem ever since "our IT Team implemented major changes in the Login and Logout code".  I've never had this problem on any other forum and therefor find myself not logging-in at all.

Also, my post #2 is well past it's 'edit' date meaning the images I wanted to remove/edit is not possible as there were image handling issues at the time. 

I attempted to remove the image ~ LBR.jpg   200.87KB  ~ I was logged-in and tried 3 times, but it said:

Oops! Something went wrong!

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Can someone please remove the above for me as it won't let me do it.

There's another way to remove posted photos instead of editing the post, go into "my settings", which is right beside your user name just on the same line as "Sign Out" and above the search box. 

This brings you to your control panel, where you can manage all your attachments. Choose the one you want to delete by checking the box and then go to the bottom to click on the box "delete selected".

• Upvote 2

There's another way to remove posted photos instead of editing the post, go into "my settings", which is right beside your user name just on the same line as "Sign Out" and above the search box. 

This brings you to your control panel, where you can manage all your attachments. Choose the one you want to delete by checking the box and then go to the bottom to click on the box "delete selected".

Yes, that's where it didn't work, as explained in my previous post.

I have removed the 2 LBR photos, let me know if that's how you want your post to look now.  If not i can repost them, cheers for the feedback DC.

Thanks BB, but I only wanted one image removed, the image I wanted removed was LBR.jpg   200.87KB 

There were two LBR.jpg files listed which is why I gave the file size, the other one was 151k.

Also now post #8 of this thread doesn't make sense as you removed that picture as well.