Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

quite

i was with a real stunner a  couple weeks ago but she insisted on splurging the white stuff with gay abandon... she had fantastic skin color as well and i dont understand... why ,... why ... oh why

I would consider her anything she wanted. She's hot and sexy even with the dreaded white face makeup. Beat's me why they do that.  

quite

i was with a real stunner a  couple weeks ago but she insisted on splurging the white stuff with gay abandon... she had fantastic skin color as well and i dont understand... why ,... why ... oh why

Femout is an adult community website that focuses on early transitioning transsexuals or those considering transitioning, especially those interested in the adult erotica industry.

http://join.femout.com/track/lbrlbr.2.63.183.0.0.0.0.0

It's free to join but then there is also a pay part to it so please use the LBR links when you sign up for the free version.

http://join.femout.com/track/lbrlbr.2.63.183.0.0.0.0.0

• 4 weeks later...

From the Land of the Rising Sun    :sword:

jap6016427642489834_n.jpg

Fuck-a-doodle-doo! ~ Now we're talking. As close to perfection as I could ever imagine  :happy0148:  

I bet her attitude stinks though  :mad0245:

.. I'll stick with that theory so as not to feel forever deprived   :flirt2:

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...