Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

Nice one BB, that first pic above is a Slovak i know called Peter/ Petra, lives here in London but is on the game. Advertises on fabswingers for private parties but i cannot see why some punter would shell out 60 quid and thats just to get in the door of their flat. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JustSumGai

all these pages and I been wondering...HOW can you include ones like #4 with them big tits?? that's a ladyboy.

it's pushing past "boys in dresses" if you ask me. Might as well just put em ALL on this thread.

One of the more popular androgynous models, Andrej Pejic is now a woman as reported in CNN. His photos are quite popular in threads like these, but now they are for historical note only.

(CNN) -- As a male model, Andrej Pejic blazed trails with an androgynous look that saw him walking the runway in women's fashion shows.

Now Pejic is Andreja.

"I always dreamt of being a girl," Pejic revealed to People magazine about her recent gender reassignment surgery. "One of my earliest memories is spinning around in my mom's skirt trying to look like a ballerina."

Andrej Pejic: High fashion, minus the labels

The Serbian-born model said that growing up she was "hiding who I was." At 13, she told People, "I went into the library and typed 'sex change' into Google and my life changed."

The aspiring actress has appeared in a David Bowie video short and has snagged a small part in Sofia Coppola's upcoming film, "The Little Mermaid," according to the Internet Movie Database.

Pejic is taking a cue from another transgendered celeb, "Orange Is the New Black" star Laverne Cox, opting not to share the details of her surgery.

"What's in between anyone's legs is not who they are," she said.

The model said she is happy and settling into her life months after her surgery. She is speaking out, she said, because she feels a sense of social responsibility. She now feels "100 percent," she tells People.

"I was proud of my gender nonconforming career," Pejic says to the magazine. "But my biggest dream was to be comfortable in my own body. I have to be true to myself and the career is just going to have to fit around that."

andrej-pejic-1-435.jpg

The above photo is from People Magazine that first broke the story. The necklace in the photo has her new name, Andreja. When he was a male model, he had made the top 100 most beautiful women in the world list.

all these pages and I been wondering...HOW can you include ones like #4 with them big tits?? that's a ladyboy.

it's pushing past "boys in dresses" if you ask me. Might as well just put em ALL on this thread.

Thanks JSG.. but where is #4.. i am blind , i know ....

anyway

This thread was not designed for the local Thai Ladyboys with big tits thats for sure. I have no control over what goes in here but the occasional nice trap with hormones from say Columbia or Mongolia is ok  . In the main it seems to work ok...i dont see that many big tits

In other words we want the off the normal beaten track  good looking and sweet without silicone. The more Nationalities the better

For normal Ladyboys , i agree , there are thousands of pics out there and we dont want them . Thats unless i post them , after all , its my Thread and ill do as i please.. :biggrin:.. thank you... thank you all

Note

All donations over 1,000,000 baht accepted with thanks, life in the fast lane dont come cheap 

• Upvote 2