Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

So im guessing you guys pick the femboys up, and dress em up as girls back at the hotel

Well saab1..femboy thing is open to debate   ...There are femboys who don't dress up n  lots who do...some of us thinks those  LBs with flat chest (no tits) is femboy..ones with hormone or silicon tits are full on LB...

Currently it's like that...But 2 - 3 years ago it was different: in 2011 I found this one at Obsession Pattaya  :party0021:

As i says...I'm a Pattaya guy...I thinks i did over 600days in Pattaya ,maybe only 30 days in BKK in total..so I don't know much about BKK..One thing i'm sure Pattaya is full of femboys if you are willing to hunt.. 

Here you go saab1 some befor n after...Femboy or LB? up to you...  B)

post-103-0-17444000-1411723672_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-17186700-1411723765_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-09754700-1411723813_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-07406400-1411724850_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

I agree :biggrin:

Now that really would be the walk off shame in my Hotel. I think the baggage would be hoisted from my room onto the pavement within the hour...has someone switched off the quality control  and turned the Gaydar on . ha ha

Jesus Christ !  this thread is full of raving Homos  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

The Latinofembois AKA Michelle as shown here  is a guy dressed up by Tia Tizzianni and comments are that she is the best model they ever had. Also given a good fucking as well but you have to join up to see it

( im assuming Tia is a person , im not sure )

post-405-0-92662600-1411898074_thumb.jpg

Now that really would be the walk off shame in my Hotel. I think the baggage would be hoisted from my room onto the pavement within the hour...has someone switched off the quality control  and turned the Gaydar on . ha ha

Jesus Christ !  this thread is full of raving Homos  :biggrin:

OK, OK. Got your message :biggrin:

post-3872-0-36732100-1411923716_thumb.jp

post-3872-0-36540700-1411923731_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

I think its the other way around..fake white skin cream or powder and missed her body.. its pretty common the whitended face although not as common as around 10 years ago from memory, i remember i came out of KC3 once with a Ladyboy who looked the like glove puppet in the Punch and Judy show and her face was glowing white and red cheeks in the Hotel lobby.. she really overdone it and i shuffled her with goodly speed into the Lift

Fair skin is admired in most societies and LOS is no different in that respect.. well thats my take on it