Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bored today so I'm gonna keep on going for a while...

thanks, this is an awesome image:

tumblr_mur3plJjbt1sj2xz5o1_1280.jpg

as well as this:

tumblr_n6ypiugUpB1syyckoo1_500.jpg

...and for tonight this is The End.

perfect ending, thanks again ...

tumblr_n4wsj0uYyq1tasi08o1_500.jpg

On the right is Alina Davis on the left is Alison Brooks. The 23-year-old, born male, labels herself as ‘androgyne’, which means she doesn’t fit neatly into one gender identity. That said, Alina feels more comfortable as a woman – and remains strongly attracted to other females.

She has tied the knot with Alison Brooks, 19 – and one of the main challenges they faced was being accepted into a registry office in Moscow if they both wore bridal dresses. Despite outrage from staff, the ceremony went ahead, because there are no rules on a couple wearing the same outfit. Alina believes that their wedding sends a powerful message to Russian couples who may be in non-conventional relationships. 

She added: ‘We are not alone in having such problems. I have written to couples who are planning similar marriages and are afraid of failures with registration. Be aware – you cannot be refused.’

post-405-0-37372800-1409910569_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

On the right is Alina Davis on the left is Alison Brooks. The 23-year-old, born male, labels herself as ‘androgyne’, which means she doesn’t fit neatly into one gender identity. That said, Alina feels more comfortable as a woman – and remains strongly attracted to other females.

She has tied the knot with Alison Brooks, 19 – and one of the main challenges they faced was being accepted into a registry office in Moscow if they both wore bridal dresses. Despite outrage from staff, the ceremony went ahead, because there are no rules on a couple wearing the same outfit. Alina believes that their wedding sends a powerful message to Russian couples who may be in non-conventional relationships. 

She added: ‘We are not alone in having such problems. I have written to couples who are planning similar marriages and are afraid of failures with registration. Be aware – you cannot be refused.’

great post, interesting story ... found this too: http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/newlyweds-alison-brooks-and-dmitry-kozhukhov-look-like-identical-twins/story-fnet09p2-1227032037386

Photoshop, or just a cute Japanese  CD?

regardless of where she is from (or if it is a Photoshop image), thanks for a great pic.

I have to admit I have no fucking idea anymore but those guard-rails above/right look North American rather than Japanese or Asian. But then again I am no definitive  authority on guard-rails either. However I never forget a cock with a lollipop .  :biggrin:

a bit off topic but ... it is my understanding that things like guard-rails are fairly uniform now and to an international standard (like cute LBs with all day suckers), and i think that when you see stuff like this for sale on Alibaba you can see how any smart highway department in any country would source what they need wherever it comes from if it meets the spec and price ...

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/steel-highway-safety-barrier_796497706.html

this is a JP highway and the rails look pretty much as they do in the US ...

08-2689-hitchhike-japan-highway.jpg

here are a few i found online today (i do not recall seeing them posted here before) ... from: http://www.pinterest.com/source/otokonoko-japanese-traps.tumblr.com/

post-1650-0-87210000-1410081258_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-89640400-1410081266_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-51260200-1410081278_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-22498200-1410081286_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1