New Book about Amy Amore

JoeTex

The owner of the forum has very kindly allowed me to post a link to my new book about the Ladyboy phenomenon which is Amy Amore !

I interviewed her in depth around a year ago and then wrote about her life. 

The book also talks about many other aspects of ladyboys and is not limited to just Amy's story. 

It attempts to take a thoughtful, deep and serious look at the phenomenon of ladyboys and makes observations about the wider subject. It analyses the motives of those who find themselves attracted to ladyboys, taking the reader on a journey into their psyches and revealing some of their deepest motivations and fears.

Please feel free to ask questions and I'll get back to you ASAP ! 

I will also be giving out a few free copies ! 

Cheers

Joe Tex    

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ladyboy-Amy-ebook/dp/B00CD7WA2O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367359752&sr=8-1&keywords=ladyboy+amy

@JoeTex

Hmm , interesting book , lets see if you manage to ask and get the answers on some questions i ask her in our last incounter that i did not got , and i hope that you also got some honest answer concering her on going relationship and how she see her own futher 5 to 10 years down the road.....

Planning to meet her next year , reading different comments that she turn ugly and fat , let see if what i read on some forums are the real deal or just kiss in the wind.....

Greetz , stealth

Does she do a turn on the first night or will I need to try a little harder ? 

I'm thinking som tam off the stall on Soi VC and maybe a ghost movie ? 

• Upvote 1

@JoeTex

Hmm , interesting book , lets see if you manage to ask and get the answers on some questions i ask her in our last incounter that i did not got , and i hope that you also got some honest answer concering her on going relationship and how she see her own futher 5 to 10 years down the road.....

Planning to meet her next year , reading different comments that she turn ugly and fat , let see if what i read on some forums are the real deal or just kiss in the wind.....

Greetz , stealth

Hi Stealth,

Well I spent quite a long time talking to her and it was an arranged interview, not just a casual chat. I prepared my questions beforehand and spent a couple of days with her observing her life.She seemed to be giving honest and fairly thorough answers to direct questions, thinking about them each time before she gave a reply. I try to go as deep as I can when analysing her and I think I got some way into her psyche. She's actually really entertaining ! 

Thanks for the reply

Tex

I am curious if Amy would be of the mind to settle down these days and get married?

I have actually been looking for someone like her to spend my golden years with, someone who hasn't been with too many men and may be tired of the ''scene'' after working in it for a while; perhaps she never even felt right hooking at all and just wants to put it all behind her, move to the states and become a housewife.

Did you get the impression from her that she may want something like that now?  And after your interviews, did you believe that she was much different from the other LB's?

I try to go as deep as I can when analysing her

Some people just want to criticise her, which I think is a little bit unfair. They make comments such as "she's put on weight" etc., but I personally love her chubby little legs and bum. It's the other end where the issues occur as she's well known for spouting venom at innocent admirers.

Anyway, I'm glad you got to do the deed, author's perks as it were. Nice one!  :good:

• Upvote 1

I don't think I've heard of Amy. What bar does she work at?

If it's the same lovely girl I am thinking of she works outside Jenny Star Bar on Walking Street selling her wares to passing tourists; always misunderstood, I have been under the impression for years that she wants to get out of the scene and lead a nice quiet life away from the scores of tourists who bother her every night.

The rumor is that one handsome and charming poster from another message board was "this close" to turning her into an honest woman but at the last moment she went back to working at Jenny Star, not sure why. Perhaps the author can shed some light on it.

• Upvote 2

I walked up and down Walking street for about an hour this evening, and even went in to Jenny Star Bar and asked about her. But everyone on JSB say they dont know her. Has anyone got a photo to make it easier to recognise her next time I am in Walking Street??

I walked up and down Walking street for about an hour this evening, and even went in to Jenny Star Bar and asked about her. But everyone on JSB say they dont know her. Has anyone got a photo to make it easier to recognise her next time I am in Walking Street??[/quote

There is also a video with her featured on the "info on these girls " ( page 1) thread in sub topic "LB scene"

I am curious if Amy would be of the mind to settle down these days and get married?

I have actually been looking for someone like her to spend my golden years with, someone who hasn't been with too many men and may be tired of the ''scene'' after working in it for a while; perhaps she never even felt right hooking at all and just wants to put it all behind her, move to the states and become a housewife.

Did you get the impression from her that she may want something like that now?  And after your interviews, did you believe that she was much different from the other LB's?

Hi JaiDee,

Amy would like to get married but as with all ladyboys and girls who work in and around the bars, they need to be confident of  security and longevity. Not many men are willing or able to provide this. Being relatively famous for Amy I believe is a kind of double edged sword. She is desired but also comes under scrutiny. Her high profile can work against her as she becomes an object of desire and criticism in equal amounts. 

In the book we discuss at length her relationship with her boyfriend including marriage, family and other issues. 

As far as your desire to spend your golden years settled with a ladyboy, many ladyboys would be willing and happy to do this but you need to convince them that you are reliable and serious about it. Most have had many false promises made and many disappointments with men who desire them but won't follow through on the promises. 

She is different to all other ladyboys. Reads the book -plug plug ! I explain a lot about the whole scene including the motivations of men who desire ladyboys. 

Cheers 

Joe 

Some people just want to criticise her, which I think is a little bit unfair. They make comments such as "she's put on weight" etc., but I personally love her chubby little legs and bum. It's the other end where the issues occur as she's well known for spouting venom at innocent admirers.

Anyway, I'm glad you got to do the deed, author's perks as it were. Nice one!  :good:

Hey, I didn't say I did the deed !  :biggrin:  but appreciate the humour ! 

She talks about her attitude in the book too ! 

The owner of the forum has very kindly allowed me to post a link to my new book about the Ladyboy phenomenon which is Amy Amore !

I interviewed her in depth around a year ago and then wrote about her life. 

The book also talks about many other aspects of ladyboys and is not limited to just Amy's story. 

It attempts to take a thoughtful, deep and serious look at the phenomenon of ladyboys and makes observations about the wider subject. It analyses the motives of those who find themselves attracted to ladyboys, taking the reader on a journey into their psyches and revealing some of their deepest motivations and fears.

I will also be giving out a few free copies ! 

Cheers

Joe Tex    

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ladyboy-Amy-ebook/dp/B00CD7WA2O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367359752&sr=8-1&keywords=ladyboy+amy

post-4063-0-27194900-1367538093_thumb.jp

JaiDee,

Given what Joe Tex has just said I think Amy could be someone you might want to consider. She looks sweet and probably ready to exit the scene for some one who is really serious to take care of her. However I think you have to be really serious and committed to the venture since it appears many have already disappointed her. My advice is for you to meet, spend time with her and then see for yourself. I have no idea how to arrange this but by way of this post I am asking Joe if he can help if you're interested. 

She is different to all other ladyboys.

I explain a lot about the whole scene including the motivations of men who desire ladyboys. 

Thanks a lot Joe, that's what I was hoping to hear.  And thanks a lot for the excellent advice on what a ladyboy desires, their wants and their needs; like many of us I have been trying to figure it out for a while, but they are so darn hard to understand sometime.

I do hope Amy will be the one I am lucky enough to settle down with, I'm not getting any younger!

• Upvote 1