Terrorism At The Boston Marathon

pdogg

Its all kicking off now!  Boston is practically on lockdown!!!  Now the uncle of these beasts is talking on TV.

At first when I heard some details I thought this was amatuer hour.  Why they would detonate these devices almost tow hours AFTER the winners crossed the finsih line didnt make sense to me.  If they wanted even a more of a horrific impact to this heinous act, they would ahve done it earlier.  Perhaps they could NOT have as I would imagine there would have been tighter security at that time.

Also when I heard what the bombs were I thought who the hell uses pressure cookers??  I learned that they do use these types of IEDs in Afghanistan.  Hey, you learn something new all the time.  Also, i didnt hear what type of explosive it was.  I am certain the FBI knows.

Now, it does seem these fiends are "low level" since they had to attempt to rob a 7-11 in an attempt to flee after the pics were made public.  Did they not have any plans??  I guess they werent planning to escape. 

It appears they are, indeed, Islamo-Fascists.  I guess all those dopes on the left will be well disappointed.  They were praying, ooops, hoping that these savages were angry white guy terrorists.  Personall, I dont really care whom they are or what "motivated" them.  I want them all to dies slow, painful, agonizing deaths-after they are pumped for information that is...........

Its all kicking off now!  Boston is practically on lockdown!!!  

Gov. Deval Patrick of Massachusetts on Friday said residents of Boston and its neighboring communities should “stay indoors, with their doors locked” as the authorities conducted a huge manhunt for one of the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings.

Forgot to mention that oldy but goody ex Congressman Barney Frank D MA who partly blamed this bombing on the sequester.  What?!?!?!?!  I saw the video clip and his reasoning is that the govt has had to cut all this funding and if the squester had not happened then this terrorist incident might have been prevented.  Dream on.....

I predict that the media will downplay the chosen religion of these evil bastards....................................................

Seven - they were not Arabs, they are Chechnyans. Further investigation will reveal if this was related to an Islamic group or not. Apparently one was a student at a Boston college.

Yes Chechnyans who aren't exactly the most peaceful people in recent history.  Killed a MIT policeman last night and their uncle was on cnn telling what nice kids they are/were.

Not Boston college.  This is the problem with  tweeting journalism today, rumors, but not checked facts.

The uncle told reporters they are muslims from Chechnya and called the boys losers.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev twitter:    https://twitter.com/J_tsar

http://rt.com/news/chechnya-suspect-boston-bombing-110/

http://imgur.com/a/7ndbd/noscript

Chechens are just about the worst of all these terror types...

Yes Chechnyans who aren't exactly the most peaceful people in recent history. 

They are terrible people. They held all the children hostage at a school before the Russian army attacked them with hundreds killed. Russia wants to wipe Chechnya out but very little has happened in recent years by either side.

You don't suppose the Chechnyans have stolen an atomic weapon by any chance? I'm probably barking up the wrong tree but how else are the Chechnyans keeping Russia at bay?

It appears they are, indeed, Islamo-Fascists.  I guess all those dopes on the left will be well disappointed.  They were praying, ooops, hoping that these savages were angry white guy terrorists.  Personall, I dont really care whom they are or what "motivated" them.  I want them all to dies slow, painful, agonizing deaths-after they are pumped for information that is...........

I'd probably qualify as one of the dopes on the left archie......why would I be diappointed? I'd have took a bet it'd be Islamo-fascists(btw-are there any other kind?) when the bomb went off....What else do you expect from a stone age religion founded by a paedophile...?........(by the way,if ive offended any Muslms reading this-good!)

I'd probably qualify as one of the dopes on the left archie......why would I be diappointed? I'd have took a bet it'd be Islamo-fascists(btw-are there any other kind?) when the bomb went off....What else do you expect from a stone age religion founded by a paedophile...?........(by the way,if ive offended any Muslms reading this-good!)

I really dont know if you are kidding or not.  If you are not, you sound more like a xenophobic right wing loony.  The left will be tripping over themselves to explain this away as a "man made disaster" rather than what it really is.  After all when Major Nadal Hassan killed numerous soldiers in Fort Hood this administration described it as "workplace violence". 

I guess he escaped the perimeter.  If he didnt he is holding someone hostage in their home.  Hope not. 

How the fuck did he escape in the first place??  They said his brother had more gaping holes than Nana Plaza!!!! He got away???  I doubt we will ever really know what happened last night.  Its hard to believe this kid didnt get shot.

It galling that they came here from a 3rd world shithole and had all the advantages America can offer and this is what they do??  Its even worse when you consider the part of the world they are from/identify themselves with, Chechnya.  Fucking Chechnya??   America has stuck its nose into/interfered in many places but Chechnya???  Why didnt they go into the land of Putin????

I really dont know if you are kidding or not.  If you are not, you sound more like a xenophobic right wing loony.  The left will be tripping over themselves to explain this away as a "man made disaster" rather than what it really is.  After all when Major Nadal Hassan killed numerous soldiers in Fort Hood this administration described it as "workplace violence". 

I guess he escaped the perimeter.  If he didnt he is holding someone hostage in their home.  Hope not. 

How the fuck did he escape in the first place??  They said his brother had more gaping holes than Nana Plaza!!!! He got away???  I doubt we will ever really know what happened last night.  Its hard to believe this kid didnt get shot.

It galling that they came here from a 3rd world shithole and had all the advantages America can offer and this is what they do??  Its even worse when you consider the part of the world they are from/identify themselves with, Chechnya.  Fucking Chechnya??   America has stuck its nose into/interfered in many places but Chechnya???  Why didnt they go into the land of Putin????

Kidding?No Archie,im not kidding.Youre stereotypes are showing!.

You in the US are largely insulated from the Fundamentalist Islam that is rife in Europe.

I'm actually surprised the the US hasnt had more attacks of this nature.In the UK alone,we've had the 7/7 attacks in London,and also the attack on Glasgow Airport,both by Fundamentalist Muslim gangs( in protest at Blair's support of George Dumbya  in Iraq.)

Your Muslims on the other hand,appear to be of the neutered variety,quite content to leave their Fundamentalism behind them back in Stan-istan,or to get rid of it completely...except for those two Chechens........

Im no apologist for Islam Archie,I'ts a medieval death cult.

I'm sure he was just a misguided youth Arch, probably didn't get the benefit of a Head Start program which would have made all the difference in his young life.

I'd still say that crazy Christians have caused more deaths, damage and violence over the last two millennia then all the Muslims and other religious nuts combined.

There now, that should give you something to fume about.

America has stuck its nose into/interfered in many places but Chechnya???  Why didnt they go into the land of Putin????

They couldn't attack Russia without going there (sorry for stating the bleeding obvious) but the real problem with attacking Russia is that the Russians hit back. And they hit back hard. Every Chechnyan knows to expect retaliation if they do anything. No Nuclear weapon required, it's a perfect Mexican stand-off.

But the USA is hated by all Islamic terrorists & they make the perfect target for any of these disaffected youth. Western governments are going to have to put all Muslim kids under surveillance in the future. Here in Australia we have the problem of 100's of Muslims leaving Australia to go to Syria to fight alongside the Rebels, what do we do with them when they return as radicalised  soldiers?

I vote we cancel their passports & leave them there. 

Im no apologist for Islam Archie,I'ts a medieval death cult.

Most Muslims are decent people. IMO these brothers aren't fighting Jihad, they are just lashing out at a society they can't connect to. The older brother complained he didn't have an American friend, their uncle described them as losers, these guys are just pathetic people who can't handle rejection & who are hiding behind "religious beliefs" as justification for their brutal actions.

Surrounded in Watertown, bombs and gunshots going off as I type this..... seems like the young kid may be caught now, hopefully he will stay alive long enough to give the cops his motives and any connections.

He's caught & can now look forward to a life in Gitmo. What a shame.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepolitics/2013/04/19/boston-bombings-media-hall-of-fame-and-hall-of-shame/

Boston bombings: Media hall of fame, and hall of shame

The Patriot Day bombings at the Boston Marathon on Monday have provided a revealing, often-exhausting, week-long look at both new media and old, as fact was sifted from rumor in what has become a 24/7 news cycle. A look at standout and stand-down performances:

– Hall of Fame: Pete Williams, Justice Department reporter for NBC News: Williams was instantly up to date on developments, but never stumbled into reporting an incorrect rumor or inaccurate speculation about suspects or their backgrounds. OK, he once worked for Dick Cheney, but the guy is a professional with lots of sources.

– Hall of Shame: The New York Post, of the Rupert Murdoch media empire, reported that 12 people were killed in the two Boston explosions, and later that a student who was a Saudi national had been “taken into custody” and was a “suspect” (later modified). During the week, Post tweets pulled back one assertion after another.

– Endurance winner: Savannah Guthrie of NBC’s “Today Show,” for anchoring seven consecutive hours of coverage while co-host Matt Lauer was covering the fertilizer plant explosion in Texas. Guthrie, who is a lawyer,was particularly skilled at interviewing two locked-down Watertown, Mass., residents.

– Cool competence: The Boston Globe, again demonstrating its grasp not only of breaking news but of the moods and emotions and cohesion of a surprisingly close-knit big city.

– Hall of Shame: The Drudge Report, the right-wing website using the bombings as a way of inflaming anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant sentiment, with headline “Boston Jihad” (written in Arabic as well), description of dead suspect as a “very religious” Muslim, and link to a picture of his dead corpse. Of course, there was a politicizing note: “Paper: Obama lulled America into false confidence over terror threat.”

– Craziness Cup: Glenn Beck reported (inaccurately) that a Saudi national student was “absolutely involved,” was in the process of being deported for security reasons, and was “possibly the ring leader” of the Patriot Day bombings. He later talked about how Americans should “demand impeachment” of President Obama for covering up the inaccurate details he had been reporting.

– Craziness Cup (distant second): Sean Hannity, the far-right Fox News blowhard, ran with the Saudi student story, suggesting the young man had “been involved with a terrorist or terror activity.”

CNN and the Associated Press deserve demerits, as well, particularly John King of CNN for reporting an arrest long before the dramatic events of Thursday night and Friday morning.

Overall, the most accurate, comprehensive coverage of the story came from the oft-denounced “mainstream media,” the most disgracefully inaccurate reporting from its detractors.

NBC News, in particular, did itself proud. So did the Globe.

The New York Post showed that it has not grown as a newspaper since, in 1980, it published a front page picture of the corpse of John Lennon in a body bag. It pictured a 17-year-old student athlete and his coach on the front page with the headline “BAG MEN.” Neither was ever a suspect. Rupert Murdoch trashes whatever he touches.

Posted by Joel Connelly on April 19, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Categories: Cable TV, Fox News, MSNBC

• Upvote 1

Yes Chechnyans who aren't exactly the most peaceful people in recent history.  Killed a MIT policeman last night and their uncle was on cnn telling what nice kids they are/were.

Not Boston college.  This is the problem with  tweeting journalism today, rumors, but not checked facts.

The uncle told reporters they are muslims from Chechnya and called the boys losers.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev twitter:    https://twitter.com/J_tsar

http://rt.com/news/chechnya-suspect-boston-bombing-110/

http://imgur.com/a/7ndbd/noscript

Seven, a perfect example of jumping to conclusions - I wrote that one of the brothers was a student at "a" Boston college, not Boston College - and that is a verified fact.

As for the continuing speculation - first it was a Saudi, (not true), I think it is best to let the investigations reveal the facts as they come up.

Seven, a perfect example of jumping to conclusions - I wrote that one of the brothers was a student at "a" Boston college, not Boston College - and that is a verified fact.

As for the continuing speculation - first it was a Saudi, (not true), I think it is best to let the investigations reveal the facts as they come up.

Its also a verified fact that the older brother went back to Russia/Chechnya last year for 6 months , then returned to the US and started posted Jihad videos on his social networking pages. 3 years ago, a  foreign government ( probably Russia) contacted the FBI, who brought him in for questioning,  with concerns about him.

The younger brother became a US citizen  9-11-12, a decision i´m sure the immigration authorities are proud of today.

Its also a verified fact that the older brother went back to Russia/Chechnya last year for 6 months , then returned to the US and started posted Jihad videos on his social networking pages. 3 years ago, a  foreign government ( probably Russia) contacted the FBI, who brought him in for questioning,  with concerns about him.

The younger brother became a US citizen  9-11-12, a decision i´m sure the immigration authorities are proud of today.

Perhaps the FBI file on him helped somewhat - they certainly seemed to move very fast on this one.   

It does make you wonder though - half the developing world give their right arm for the opportunity that living in the US can bring.  However there are always some who seem to resent/fight against it.     

Heres what should happen.  This monster is in "serious' condition.  They should get him a little better, pump him for info using extremely tough interrogation method.  Within the next 24-48 hours, he should develop an "infection" that will keep him in hospital.  Get as much info from him as you can in a week while said "infection" worsens his condition.  He finally succumbs to the "infection".

We have to try this piece of shit and go through that public spectacle.  Dont think so.

I point to the farce that is the Major Hassan legal proceedings.  He should have been excecuted by now.

The govt has made deal with other Islamo Fascists to plead out in exhcange for their miserable lives at SuperMax in Colorado.  In no way shape or form should this be allowed to happen in this case.  He should not be spared or shown any bit of mercy in any way.  Pump him for as much info, then let him die.  I prefer it to be slow and painful.......

Here in Australia we have the problem of 100's of Muslims leaving Australia to go to Syria to fight alongside the Rebels, what do we do with them when they return as radicalised  soldiers?

I vote we cancel their passports & leave them there. 

yes,leave them there and hope that they get Droned

anyhow

Its not only in OZ Paccers  ,its also all over much of Europe and especially the UK that these Jihadis leave there adopted country to go and fight against it. 

...In most European Countries that have big Muslim populations de facto Apartheid exists due to the fact that until recently Multi Culturalism was the norm so no one integrates.  The only thing that will kill Islam in the EU is that secularism will grind it down , buts its going to take a long time.. a very long time

Why they came to Europe in the first place is beyond me. I would be glad to see the back of the whole lot tomorrow .. i have no sympathy for them whatsoever no matter what excuses people dream up for them. 

• Upvote 1

Heres what should happen.  This monster is in "serious' condition.  They should get him a little better, pump him for info using extremely tough interrogation method.  Within the next 24-48 hours, he should develop an "infection" that will keep him in hospital.  Get as much info from him as you can in a week while said "infection" worsens his condition.  He finally succumbs to the "infection".

We have to try this piece of shit and go through that public spectacle.  Dont think so.

I point to the farce that is the Major Hassan legal proceedings.  He should have been excecuted by now.

The govt has made deal with other Islamo Fascists to plead out in exhcange for their miserable lives at SuperMax in Colorado.  In no way shape or form should this be allowed to happen in this case.  He should not be spared or shown any bit of mercy in any way.  Pump him for as much info, then let him die.  I prefer it to be slow and painful.......

I'd prefer to see us uphold and stand behind our principals of liberty and justice Arch. The true measure of ones principals is only seen when they are inconvenient. You've heard of the idea of "stooping to our opponents level" haven't you?

The only thing that will kill Islam in the EU is that secularism will grind it down , buts its going to take a long time.. a very long time

That's the theory the government is counting on here. The all-accommodating Aussie lifestyle eventually gets everyone in. It worked for all previous migration waves - the Greeks & Italians, the Vietnamese boat people, various others, they all succumb to our congenial way of life. However the Muslim leaders seem determined to not allow 'their' people to mix in. They are demanding & getting their own schools which has the effect of their children growing up with no appreciation of where they are. They just seem to resent us even more. This can only end badly.

Why they came to Europe in the first place is beyond me. I would be glad to see the back of the whole lot tomorrow .. i have no sympathy for them whatsoever no matter what excuses people dream up for them.  

Compared to the quality of life they are leaving behind, Europe must seem like heaven. With a welfare system the likes of which they couldn't dream of back home, the real question is - why wouldn't they all (all being those who aren't fabulously wealthy) want to go to the west? Until the EU, the UK & others wake up & reject the UN's Charter for Refugees, the whole place is heading for disaster.

I'd prefer to see us uphold and stand behind our principals of liberty and justice Arch. The true measure of ones principals is only seen when they are inconvenient. You've heard of the idea of "stooping to our opponents level" haven't you?

You're right of course. But given how much of an uneven playing field western justice has to play on compared to the lies & manipulation of the forces lined up against them, it is very tempting to take every one of those who would harm innocent civilians outside & shoot them.

The ironic part of the story about the bomber who has been caught alive is that one of the crimes the guy faces is killing his own brother. The idiot fled in such a panic in the stolen SUV that he ran over him while he was being detained by the police, dragged him down the road which killed him. Always a silver lining....          :rolleye0012:

Heres what should happen.  This monster is in "serious' condition.  They should get him a little better, pump him for info using extremely tough interrogation method. 

I agree with all you said Arch.

We can chime on about Morals and Politics all day long but at the end of the day they are all human inventions and none are ultimately proved right or wrong... and if you ask me if waterboarding some captured Fanatic would save lives i would agree with it. Lets face it the west is already using drones and the recipients of these dont get a fair trial do they. Tough decisions are sometimes required in the face of an enemy

Some Neuroscientists in Europe are already make waves that no one is really responsible for their actions and they may be right, but on a practical level where this will leave Law Enforcement in 20 years time is beyond me

rant over

I certainly do NOt agree that we would be "stooping to their level" if we do what I suggested.  If we were to "stoop to their level", we aould round up about 200 of their bretheren, lock them in an auditorium, prepare about 6 pressure cooker bombs with all the trimmings, and blow them up.  THAT would be stooping to thier level.

So let me ask you this DT, would you also be against executing this monster??  If you are against the death penalty, and I have no idea if you are or not, you must be against executing him.......

I really want to delve into how these folkks survived here in the "adopted" home.  I think  many sectors of the media will loathe to report some negative things about these monsters.

Just read an interesting comment about this and my geography knowledge of Boston is Zip having never been there.     he commented that in his opinion, the two guys were likely at M.I.T to plant the explosives for another attack.     Those seemed to be referred to in news reports as bombs being thrown at the police.      Certainly sounds plausible to me.    

So let me ask you this DT, would you also be against executing this monster??  If you are against the death penalty, and I have no idea if you are or not, you must be against executing him.......

I really want to delve into how these folkks survived here in the "adopted" home.  I think  many sectors of the media will loathe to report some negative things about these monsters.

F*ck no. In fact, we should sell tickets or hold a lottery with the benefits going to the families of those harmed/killed. That wouldn't contravene our Bill of Rights or Constitution unless you were concerned about the "cruel and unusual punishment" bit, and I don't think that's cruel, only unusual. So the solution would be to make this policy the norm for all executions.

I just find it interesting that the right finds misinterpretation of certain passages of the Bill or Rights to be sacrosanct, yet is the first to call for the suspension of civil liberties and other rights when it suits their cause.