Terrorism At The Boston Marathon

pdogg

I learned via The Boston Herald, which has been doing some stellar reporting BTW, that these vile monsters received no less than $100,000 in various forms of welfare!  we are doomed folks.  This shits gotta stop and it wont thats why we are doomed.  No wonder that hack governor of Mass., Deval Patrick, was dismissive of media when asked what these monsters received in welfare payments. Its an embarasssment as if these hack politicians in charge of Massachusetts CAN actually be embarssed.

Arch, that's a drop in the bucket compared to the many many billions (with a $B) that we waste on superfluous military projects and other "corporate welfare" initiatives. It's easy for Fox to focus on some of the poor who get money but don't deserve it, but they certainly won't spend nearly as much venom denouncing the ridiculous tax advantages we provide oil companies (just as an example off the top of my head) or other money that is re-directed or not collected by our government as a payoff.

Don't fall for the bullshit Arch. You don't see the forest for the trees and that's exactly what they want.

• Upvote 1

That's a valid point.....the 100K and whatever else is being paid to welfare scum [and yes, I agree that these losers should be OFF the dole right now and at a JOB, there are plenty out there] is nothing compared to pentagon fraud and other wasteful spending at the defense department.  But as pro-defense hawks that type of 'reporting' doesn't fit into their agenda as the strong military, conquer the world mentality they always push over there.

I remember even seeing a clip of those nitwits at FOX and friends praising Jamie Dimon from JP Morgan Chase, saying he was such a "great guy".....it was disgusting, heaping praise on one of the architects of the crash of 2008 who won't even answer questions from Congress, but it fit right in with their pro-capitalist agenda so "he is so awesome, OMG, Jamie Dimon is such a great man!"  Yucchhh.....those double-digit-IQ fools need to be working in  Montana or some shit, not hosting a supposed news show which millions of people watch and whom actually believe the marching orders of Roger Ailes.

As usual, getting news from FOX or any far-right news outlet is bad news and will always be skewed to fit their agenda.....the left is just as bad though, and places like MSNBC  and the NY Times only tell you what they WANT you to hear; as in - No need to mention Benghazi, which FOX has covered to death, but they we will beat the hell out of Abu Ghraib, which FOX didn't go near and just wanted to see go away.  Don't trust either side or their news outlets; they are all evil.

Arch, that's a drop in the bucket compared to the many many billions (with a $ B) that we waste on superfluous military projects and other "corporate welfare" initiatives. It's easy for Fox to focus on some of the poor who get money but don't deserve it, but they certainly won't spend nearly as much venom denouncing the ridiculous tax advantages we provide oil companies (just as an example off the top of my head) or other money that is re-directed or not collected by our government as a payoff.

Don't fall for the bullshit Arch. You don't see the forest for the trees and that's exactly what they want.

Boys, a very wise man says, "You dont point to bad behavior in order to justify bad behavior!"  Also we can walk and chew gum at the same time.  What I mean by that is we can, if we really WANTED to, is weed out waste and graft on BOTH ends.  you can make the arguement that we DO derive positive benfits from the military.  I might add that we really NEED the military. Now whether and by how much you wish to trim it, is another topic and a matter of debate.  What, exactly, do the taxpayers get from paying able bodied people to sit on their asses??  In this case sit on their asses, making bombs in order to kill/maim us????  Its WAAAAAAAAY too easy to get and stay on the dole.  We should make it WAAAAAAY more uncomfortable to be on it.  Again, this is another topic.

The fact is this entire family received well over $100,000 in benefits and look what they ended up doing. 

I disagree wth DT that these types of welfare payments are a "drop in the bucket".  Now, its not.  Why we accept it is beyond me and you have politicians tripping over themsleves in defending these policies.  Its beyond a joke......

Dont know how my response got messed up but my response is the bottom half of course....

Don't get me wrong Arch - I'm all for weeding out the welfare cheats from the system. But the amount of money it would save would pale in comparison with the corporate and lobbying fraud that is perpetrated. My point is that on Fox and some of the other sources you enjoy, they will never focus on the big stuff, but instead will make a mountain out of a molehill - ie; Reagan and the whole "welfare queen" deal.

If we could do both, great. I just only see us doing one, picking on the weakest and in the process vilifying the needy and considering it either a bonus or collateral damage, you decide which.

• Upvote 1

Don't get me wrong Arch - I'm all for weeding out the welfare cheats from the system. But the amount of money it would save would pale in comparison with the corporate and lobbying fraud that is perpetrated. My point is that on Fox and some of the other sources you enjoy, they will never focus on the big stuff, but instead will make a mountain out of a molehill - ie; Reagan and the whole "welfare queen" deal.

If we could do both, great. I just only see us doing one, picking on the weakest and in the process vilifying the needy and considering it either a bonus or collateral damage, you decide which.

Very good posts DT.....American military spending is outa control,yet all the foxus is on  "welfare cheats"......its exactly the same in the uk,we're constanly fed horror stories of welfare cheats,when maybe the biggest scandal in the country is the percentage of the Police budget wasted on "sick pay".......another anomaly is the fact we pay for the private education of Army officers children!Not a mention of that tho'......And not a mention of the fact that in this day and age,when our biggest threat is Islamic terrorism,the UK is spending 90 BILLION on leasing trident missiles from the US....never a debate in the House of Commons on that one...the deal was done in secret......democracy my arse.

I very much doubt if the CIA supported any type of Chechen rebels as they are still very involved in Afghanistan and still are supporting the Taliban and driving the drugs trade . They are as about as fanatical Islam as you can get

The drugs industry in Afghanistan kills over 1 Million people a year worldwide. Give or take a few thou and the Chechens are up to their necks in it

The CIA is capable of doing more than one thing at a time. Yes, they are running the heroin market in Afghanistan and the cocaine trade in Latin America. The have also been supporting Chechen rebels.

Actually, when the Boston thing happened, I thought it was the FBI since they have a history of creating domestic terrorists for fun and profit. Whatever actually happened, it is always wise to be VERY skeptical of the dominant narrative.

Noooooooo, it couldnt of course be becuase there are MILLIONS of ignorant, stone aged nuts that want to harm and maim us.  It HAS to be the evil American govt.  Give me a fucking break..........

Now, I am out of the country right now but it seems to me this story has gone a bit quiet.  Nothing to see here folks, move along.  Is the wife cooperating or not??  How did these fiends live day to day??  What about their expenses and payments?? 

Its like CNN is covering this abomination in Cleveland more and more.  Yeah I get it it is a big story.  But the huge difference between the Boston story and the Cleveland story is that the danger is over in the Cleveland story.  We face the lingering dangers of the Boston story every day!!!