Cindy back in Cascades, Nana Plaza

jerrysingapore

Overhead in the back row of Cascades a couple of nights ago:

Girl I was sitting with: That girl new and have big cock (pointing to girl on stage)

Me: (trying to look cool and not letting my tongue hang out) Really? ....which one?

GIWSW: That one with blonde hair....new girl, big cock

Me: (thinking...) She looks like someone I know from before

GIWSW: Who?

Me: She looks like a girl called Cindy

GIWSW: That is Cindy

Me: You said she was new!

GIWSW: She is new...she start work again yesterday!

:fool:

Anyway.....Cindy is back for those of you who like "new girls with big cocks"!   :rolleye0012:

• Upvote 2

Cindy was also spotted on Soi 4 Wednesday and Friday nights.

I concur, at least on Wednesday night (Thursday morning) around 3am outside the Nana entrance.

I always stop for a little chat whenever I see Cindy and it was sweet she remembered my name after not having seen her for maybe 2 years. I've been tempted but never done the deed. Very nice legs and a lovely personality.

GIWSW: She is new...she start work again yesterday!

Gotta love the Thai style of re-invention .

Bibi was introduced to me in a similar way ..... not that I was complaining .

Cindy puts the C in Cascade the place was never the same without her , I'm only surprised it took so long before she was back .

They should build a gold statue of her outside the amount of trade she has brought inside those cavernous walls .

• Upvote 1

Cindy puts the C in Cascade the place was never the same without her , I'm only surprised it took so long before she was back .

They should build a gold statue of her outside the amount of trade she has brought inside those cavernous walls .

Sam, you've got to give her a try, she's almost a rite of passage in many ways.

Finally was with her last week for the 1st time.  Like some, I never felt physically attracted to her.  But something happened when she looked at me in there and I had to ask her over.  From the moment she sat down next to me, everything was perfect.  From that point on, I felt as though I was the most important person in her life.  

It is absolutely remarkable how well liked she is.  Walking back to the hotel via Soi 4 was an amazing experience...every lb we passed (many) gave her a big smile and a greeting.  At each instance, Cindy would briefly have a few words, they would exchange smiles, and then we would move on.  I felt like I was walking hand-in-hand with a super popular celebrity or a charismatic politician.

Back at the hotel, everything was all that you could ever want it to be.

A perfect experience in every way.  I have no idea why I waited this long.

RJS

• Upvote 2

RJ, any hair color would be a very nice look for her. She was born and blessed with a very nice look. She is truly the brightest shining, beaming, happy, ladyboy I have ever encounter. Cafae comes close but Cindy has the maturity and goods. If one does not fall in love with Cindy then one will never fall in love with any ladyboy. IMHO of curse.  :biggrin:  

Finally was with her last week for the 1st time.  Like some, I never felt physically attracted to her.  But something happened when she looked at me in there and I had to ask her over.  From the moment she sat down next to me, everything was perfect.  From that point on, I felt as though I was the most important person in her life.  

A perfect experience in every way.  I have no idea why I waited this long.

Perfectly captures the essence of my experience with her the previous year.

Sam, what are you waiting for?

Did she mention anything about Jomtiem experience and/or her Canadian BF/sponsor?

It seems a pretty big coincidence that the forum's most prolific Canadian doesn't show for 2012, and Cindy disappears. And when Siam Sam finally does show in 2013, Cindy is back.

There's gotta be more to the story.

Did she mention anything about Jomtiem experience and/or her Canadian BF/sponsor?

When Cindy was in Jomtien/Pattaya, she was very discreet. Now that she's back, she's pretty quite about what went on last year.

Spent a couple quality hours with Cindy the other night, and she told me she owns the condo in Jomtien, but just bought another in Pattaya and needs to raise 3 million THB. And that's why she's back.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...