Cindy back in Cascades, Nana Plaza

jerrysingapore

• 2 weeks later...

Have to echo RocketSquirrel's experience.  I was in Bangkok last week for the first time in just over a year, and decided to check out Cascades.  While I was stunned at the sheer number of ladies (sorta overwhelming, particularly after just spending a few days in Pattaya), right after I walked in I noticed Bella and Cindy.  Cindy was on stage, and she was working me like her life depended on it.  I probably saw Cindy years ago in Nana when she was still a diamond in the rough, but was never really attracted to her - just not really my type.  Bella is a little more of what I go for, so I asked her over.  She was pushing to get Cindy with us, but I told her I'd buy her a drink, then Cindy.  Too easy to lose control when they start ganging up.  Anyway, after about 3 minutes of talk with Bella, things got boring, so I told her I'd like to buy Cindy a drink.  Cindy bounced over and pretty quickly she had her cock out which was at full attention (oh! I remember those days!) and she continued to work me.  I'd always heard great things about her, and I was impressed with what I could see and feel.  So, I said let's go.  Off to my room, and all I can say is she met, or surpassed, all expectations.  Can't imagine anyone being disappointed with her.

I did not know the history of Jom Tien, etc, but she did tell me she had a condo down there.  I asked her why she didn't work there.  She never gave a good answer, but I assumed she just had her thing going here so why start over there.

But Cascades.  Lord.  In a way I think Casanova is laid back, low intensity after what I saw there the other night.

• Upvote 2

... Cindy was on stage, and she was working me like her life depended on it.

Yeah, that's one of the ways Cindy stands out from the crowd; while many other girls just stand around on stage, or just holler at you and gesture, Cindy works it -- the pole, the stage, her bod -- along with her gigawatt smile.

... In a way I think Casanova is laid back, low intensity after what I saw there the other night.

Casanova must have changed since I was in it last, 555.

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Re my Casanova comment, I know that might sound odd, but part of it is due to the simple fact they don't have so many girls in there.  Once you either select someone or get past the "initiation" of just walking in Casanova, it's pretty quiet.  Does not matter who you're sitting with in Cascade now, you're still being hit on.  It's classic Bangkok - barely controlled chaos!

• Upvote 1

Cindy may be a lovely gal but she's a really hardened P4P ladyboy who has been around since she was 17. Her recent guy packed and sold up in Canada to move to Thailand permanently as they couldn't get a visa for her to move there. The relationship is still on and off but he's devastated. Lovely guy but then 75,000 bht a month is what she says she was giving up!

Everytime I have been in Casanova the gals surround you when you walk in and will just stand there until you choose someone or you leave. Two of the alternatives to avoid the gang cluster is either to immediately go to the bathroom and linger or grab one you know from outside and go with her into the bar lol.You can fine tune your choice later. I would still consider it more high pressure than laid back.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I was there this past May and saw her my second time with her I saw her a few years back also , she is great ! Maybe not the most beautiful in cascades but what a great time and attitude wish I was back would love to see her again ! By the way my first post here on the forum very informative . Making me wish I was back now !

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

I have only been with one LB in my life.  My last night in Thailand and it was Cyndi.  As I left for the Airport, early in the morning on August 1, I remember thinking, "It is a good thing I have to leave.  If I was here even one more night I would be in love."  That was my first trip to Thailand and I could see how somebody could easily lose perspective.  I flew to Vietnam for the next 3 days before coming back to the USA and the whole time I was thinking about her.  She was absolutely amazing. 

All of you are spelling it Cindy but I have seen her listed as Cyndi on some websites.  Which is it?

All of you are spelling it Cindy but I have seen her listed as Cyndi on some websites.  Which is it?

Mostly Cindy I think, sometimes Sindy and I guess Cyndi also. Sometimes web sites spell things differently if the have more than one girl with the same name.

I have only been with one LB in my life.  My last night in Thailand and it was Cyndi.  As I left for the Airport, early in the morning on August 1, I remember thinking, "It is a good thing I have to leave.  If I was here even one more night I would be in love."  That was my first trip to Thailand and I could see how somebody could easily lose perspective.  I flew to Vietnam for the next 3 days before coming back to the USA and the whole time I was thinking about her.  She was absolutely amazing. 

Nathan,

It will pass. All of us felt the exact same thing after experiencing Thailand for the first time. The abundance of GGs and LBs ready to steal your heart away is unparalleled in this universe. After my first time I must have flown back and forth to Thailand 8 times within an 18 month period. I was ready to give up my job and life as I knew it. It was total and complete intoxication and I couldn't get the place out of my mind. Although you'll never be the same again and will always long to return to LOS, rest assured you will sober up and learn to deal with it more objectively. If not, you're doomed.  :biggrin:

BTW you could not have made a better choice for your first experience with a ladyboy. Cindy is a sweetheart for sure. There will be many more so stay happy and rest easy until your next stroll/frolic on the darkside.