Pattaya Bars Off The Beaten Track

pdogg

Carre Blanc Le Club

In some respects similar to a Soi 6 bar but no girls are sitting out front.  You need to the ring the doorbell and then they'll unlock the door and let you in.

French or Belgian owned so the decor is tasteful;  the bar has a homey feel and some cute girls. No ladyboys.  Singha is eighty baht and the sign on the wall said ladydrinks are 130 baht.  Hours from 2PM to 1 AM.

An unusual location that gets little traffic yet only a 3 minute walk from Sensations on the shortcut from Action Street to 3rd Road that's officially named Chalermphrakiat Soi 33.

DIRECTIONS TO CARRE BLANC LE CLUB

Walk up Soi Buakow from Sensations (like heading to Pook Swan/Soi Honey area) and look for REHAB BAR on your left. Cannot miss it.

Almost across the street from Rehab is a small bar on a corner called FARANG BAR. Walk down the little alley next to this bar, go left. Follow this Soi down to an apartment building (200 yards?) and Soi turns right.

CARRE BLANC LE CLUB is about half way down this street on the left. If you get to Third Road, then you went too far.

There are a number of Thai karoke places in this area: http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?BuoRUXvqkc4AADGA

It's GGs only and they have ST rooms upstairs and it was 500 baht all in a couple of years ago. They don't usually get farang customers. A friend and I were crusing the area on a motobike and we ask the girls if it was OK for us to come in and we were welcome. The GG that spoke the best English did her best to explain how things worked. We had a beer and because she helped us out I left a 30 baht tip. She came running after me to give me the 30 baht that I had forgotten and left behind. :happy0065:  It blew her mind when I told her it was a tip for helping us, she was thrilled. After checking out a few other areas we ended up sitting out front with the girls drinking until it got light and they closed the place around 6 AM. It was a unique experience. 

If you pan the picture around the opposite direction down the side street there is an S&M club located not far away (or at least there was).

• Upvote 1

Good find xyzzy!   :happy0065:

Think the S&M joint is Miss Cruella's club. Another place you have to knock on the door to get in, Bumblebee and I stumbled upon it on one of our off the beaten track power walks.

If it's cruel to be kind is it kind to be cruel?

post-45-0-64135900-1359470959_thumb.jpg

Think the S&M joint is Miss Cruella's club. Another place you have to knock on the door to get in, Bumblebee and I stumbled upon it on one of our off the beaten track power walks.

I think that is the place. There use to be a BIG black leather banner up with the drawing of a mistress with her props. Perhaps that was too much for that relatively quiet neighborhood.

Here is a place that is somewhat relevant because of this coming weekend. On Soi 17 across 3rd Road on the way to the places I showed earlier is Tigglebitties:

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?DWrRU87pkcpDvCGA

It is an American run hotel/restaurant/open air bar (GGs only). I eat there sometimes when I'm in need of a food fix from back home. They have a number of flat screen TVs and usually have a Super Bowl party. I watched the SB there before and the decent size bar was pleasantly full. It's been a while since I was there so probably best to call them if interested in the SB.

post-345-0-24330000-1359523472_thumb.jpg

Trying to post with iPad & somehow ended up in wrong thread... %#+*!

OTOH on my last trip here the Poker Bar on Beach & soi 8 I found the cutest lil femboy that I kept coming back to. Definitely mostly ggs but you can find gems all over.

Hope to see you all later Sam.

BTW I found Carre Blanc last night and went in for a peek. It's an interesting place with some nice girls. And there is a good reason the keep the door locked. Two of the girls last night were completely naked doing all kinds of nasty things to two patrons at the bar. Funny enough one guy was speaking English and the other French. The girls were speaking a universal language. It's worth checking out.

• Upvote 2

Exotica: Gentleman's Club cum BJ Bar with a swimming pool. (think it's still open)

It's located on Pratnumnak Road where Pratnumak Soi 5 intersects Pratnumak.

It's MUCH easier to approach from the other end of Pratnumnak across from Sugar Hut on the main baht bus route frm Pattaya to Jomtien.  It's a very long hilly walk if approached from the other end of Pratnumnak past the 200 baht BJ huts.

• 9 months later...

Carre Blanc Le Club

In some respects similar to a Soi 6 bar but no girls are sitting out front.  You need to the ring the doorbell and then they'll unlock the door and let you in.

French or Belgian owned so the decor is tasteful;  the bar has a homey feel and some cute girls. No ladyboys.  Singha is eighty baht and the sign on the wall said ladydrinks are 130 baht.  Hours from 2PM to 1 AM.

An unusual location that gets little traffic yet only a 3 minute walk from Sensations on the shortcut from Action Street to 3rd Road that's officially named Chalermphrakiat Soi 33.

An unusual quirk with this little bar is that if you buy a ladydrink, the girl takes off her panties and ties them around her wrist.

This would be an exceptional bar if they had ladyboys!

• 3 weeks later...

There is just one gogo in Jomtien named We Are Number 1 GoGo.

(ok being on a baht bus route not exactly off the beaten track but didn't know where to stick this tidbit)

GGs not too pretty. Place is a kinda of dump.

But hard rock music.

55 baht draft.

3 Ladyboys working there but generally not dancing but rather waitresses in black while the GG waitresses wear white.

• 3 months later...

OK, New Plaza is not really off the beaten track, but I didn't know where else to put this.

As you are walking through New plaza from 2nd Road to Soi Buakhao, on the LEFT side is Full Moon Bar (not to be confused with Full Moon Bar on Soi 6).

As I passed by tonight there were 4 ladyboys.

Went in to investigate.  At least one just visiting.

Leo was 50 baht.  (5 baht higher than the bars in the middle but the hong nam is free)

• Upvote 1