Pattaya Bars Off The Beaten Track

pdogg

I edited my original post because the bar is on the LEFT side.

I can't find it on xyzzy's map though.  Figure it probably had a recent name change.

OK, New Plaza is not really off the beaten track, but I didn't know where else to put this.

As you are walking through New plaza from 2nd Road to Soi Buakhao, on the LEFT side is Full Moon Bar (not to be confused with Full Moon Bar on Soi 6).

As I passed by tonight there were 4 ladyboys.

Went in to investigate.  At least one just visiting.

Leo was 50 baht.  (5 baht higher than the bars in the middle but the hong nam is free)

It runs between 2nd Road and Soi Buakhao. Street View has recently changed. It use to be able to back the zoom out until you could see more streets that were labeled. But that has changed and I haven't figured out how to zoom out past street view now.

She sure is. !

As you well know Quinn, attractive and speaks quite good English.

A tip for guys about the Rompho Complex, the bars in the back have more ladyboys but have less customers so you have room to stretch out and relax.

Was tryimg to find New Plaza for cheap beer but ended up at My Friend You soi 6 for 55 tbt beer instead and a good little show to boot

Leo and Chang are 55 baht at My Friend you and you can get sucked off inside the bar.

New Plaza is both to the right and left of he Coffee place.

As you well know Quinn, attractive and speaks quite good English.

A tip for guys about the Rompho Complex, the bars in the back have more ladyboys but have less customers so you have room to stretch out and relax.

You are quite right PD.  Naughty bar at the very back had 4 LBs working there last week.  All in red cocktail dresses, a bit reminiscent of the original Guess bar..

post-106-0-65170100-1395034954_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I missed the coffee place on the way by yesterday but did notice the Yiam restaurant which is right beside it I believe , so will have a closer look later today

The coffee place is hard to miss so not sure you are in teh right place, u could be, i'm just not familiar with Yiam.

If you walk up Soi 8 from the beach and then cross 2nd Road you'll see a big coffee place, think it is called Coffee 94 or something like that, but it's big like a Starbucks.

You can walk along either side of it to enter New Plaza.

The coffee place is hard to miss so not sure you are in teh right place, u could be, i'm just not familiar with Yiam.

If you walk up Soi 8 from the beach and then cross 2nd Road you'll see a big coffee place, think it is called Coffee 94 or something like that, but it's big like a Starbucks.

You can walk along either side of it to enter New Plaza.

I found it today and had a look , cool little spot btw I saw that "coffee " place yesterday but was confused as it is now a bistro not coffee anymore so thought it was the wrong place

• Upvote 1

The pussy bar in new plaza used to have a few LB,s working there awhile back, cheap drink too went with a long haired LB called Liam yes Liam......tall but well hung aint been down that way in a few years now but was  a good place to chill and watch the world go by was in the centre of New Plaza with the sois on each side so like being on an island if u know what I mean was run by a German guy maybe he is still running it and his Thai girl had a large pic of her behind the bar loved herself I suppose....will pop down that way next trip as staying in the D-Apartments which is 3min walk away..... Regards Garry :biggrin: think Liam end up in the monkey house or so I was told :huh:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for possible places to stay next trip and was looking at the web site for Chill Out Guesthouse on Soi Honey. In picture gallery 2, at the bottom, they show four LBs that were at least there when the pics were put on the web page. I've never actually stopped in the place.

http://www.chilloutguesthouse2-pattaya.com/gallery-2.html

The owner also owns Chill out massage and bar just a few doors up towards Bukhao which is where all those LBs work

post-212-0-77806500-1396233848_thumb.jpgpost-212-0-40923300-1396233822_thumb.jpg

Nan ex Nid Char Bar seems to be one of the Chill Out team,,,,,,,pics from her Badoo Profile,,,,

• Upvote 1

Noodys Bar on LK Metro - next door but one to Devils Den had a couple of young LB's on duty tonight,

Popped in last night when greeted by LB Noey .......fun to chat to and omgosh what a kisser would love to have seen if she's as good in the room but I am out of action for at least another week.........oh and either she was very drunk,clever or blind.would not believe I was over 50.she sure knows how to make a 64 year old feel good haha.

Sorry about the phone pic quality..........

post-212-0-83204100-1396593156_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

You are quite right PD.  Naughty bar at the very back had 4 LBs working there last week.  All in red cocktail dresses, a bit reminiscent of the original Guess bar..

Adjacent to the Naughty Bar is "Tick Bar" - tonight 3 very racy young LB's on duty.

• Upvote 2