Getting Your Ass Shaved

deepthroat

If this isn't the dumbest question I've ever asked, it's certainly the weirdest I've asked lately.

I thought I read somewhere that some of you experienced guys go to a salon and get yourself cleaned up before venturing out onto the town, and that this typically includes getting your ass/balls shaved or at least tidied up.

I'd love to try that, as doing it myself is fraught with peril. I was going to say it's "a pain in the ass" but that would have been too easy.

Does this service actually exist? Where in Pattaya do I go and what do I request?

I'm terrified of walking into a massage shop or salon and asking to have my privates shaved and having the employees look at me like I'm crazy... it's embarrassing enough just asking the question.

This was the type of business I wanted to open in Pattaya until Pigdogg dashed my dreams and in his unique polite way told me it would not appeal to anyone.

I too would like to avail myself of this service since it is getting increasingly more difficult to contort myself properly to do a clean enough job without running the risk of self-inflicted injury.

Look for a place advertising a Brazilian wax. A full Brazilian covers all pubic hair but you can tell them how much you want waxed. I recall seeing the service posted on a sign outside a salon but I'm damned if I can remember where. There's bound to be other places as well. Maybe BB or PDogg can confirm seeing one of them.

They might also offer a bleaching service to lighten up your freckle. That would be a nice touch, you can post a picture of your ring on the forum so we can all check out the result... :mad0240-1:

Perhaps not, some things are best kept between you & your waxer.

Yikes! I'm not sure I'm really that dedicated to go the "Brazilian" route. That's a lot of pain.

I thought I remembered someone posting about a place he goes to his first stop every trip to get shaved (completely). I could handle that, but not getting waxed up and yanked off.

I'm not worried about how my starfish looks. This is really just so the girls are willing to lick and tongue places they might otherwise hesitate to.

Ive a smooth ass so never had the problem about having to shave that area, however I did shave the hair on my Cock and trimmed the pubic area for the first time ever before I set out on my last trip, It was something Anthony70 had posted after seeing a pic of Moo from Guess Bar giving me a BJ on the LB-69 Forum, he said I could do with a trim and it stuck in my mind,he was right too as I did feel a lot more clean and tidy after I had done it :biggrin:

...there is a painless way to do it guys,Braun has in the market their new body cruzer machine,with gillette shaving technology,it comes with all the extra parts to shave body,balls,cock and ass,it can be adjusted how much hair you want to remove,it will work wet and dry...fantastic machine,i use it everytime (before the trip in los)...everything looks like babys bottom...not epensive around

40euros.

Maybe I should do Sam's and he'll do mine.

Ok, I bought some Nair (USA version of Veet). I'm too chicken to try it out yet. Considered trying it on my cats but figured that would be even more cruel.

I'll wait till a couple days before departure, shave up as best I can, then apply this crap and see what happens.

better to put it on and not shave before hand, and read the label.....no longer than 5-7 mins and remove...have just bought the Braun body cruzer from Amazon will give that a try, this time...........Regards Garry :biggrin:

Try it you love the results...remember ...babys bottom and you will be  fine. :movethatass:

After reading up on the 'net about various methods of "manly grooming" I decided to put the Nair in the closet and instead ordered a Philips Norelco BG2040 BodyGroom Pro from Amazon. $50 plus free Super Saver postage. It arrived today - 2 days after I ordered it! - and I've got it charging up as I type.

I'll try it out later this week and report back.

It got rave reviews on another well-known degenerate forum, so I'm hopeful.

post-75-0-01812200-1357698104_thumb.jpg

After reading up on the 'net about various methods of "manly grooming" I decided to put the Nair in the closet and instead ordered a Philips Norelco BG2040 BodyGroom Pro from Amazon. $50 plus free Super Saver postage. It arrived today - 2 days after I ordered it! - and I've got it charging up as I type.

I'll try it out later this week and report back.

It got rave reviews on another well-known degenerate forum, so I'm hopeful.

I read one review that said "The groomer's clipper heads need to be used carefully in private areas and can nick the skin if not handled carefully." Be careful out there (and pull that loose skin area tight). :huh:

• Upvote 1

When you report back please remember to include the "before" and "after" photos. 

Tried a little experiment tonight. I think the girlz will love it.

MODS - for the right price, I'll let this grow back (takes about 8 days) and then shave "LBR" into it's place. Consider me a human billboard. 

What do you say?

post-75-0-19398700-1357716071_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 1